Pirate's Booty Geocoin

CacheHunters42

Here's a sneak peek at one of our upcoming projects.

This gold dabloon should be making it's way to caches around the ides of March.

These will of course be trackable.

There will be a Regular (1.5") an Micro (1") version available.

The sales will be through CH Quality Coins and the link will be posted when the coins are in hand.

8CH-00039-for-web.jpg

Edited by CacheHunters42

Well as a collector, I'd like to see gold not remade, but I think making some in silver or even copper is a great idea :huh:

I agree! But they went ahead and minted a matte gold finish coin along with the silver.

Just to clarify some things. We always hold back some coins so that we have replacements for shipping issues that arrise from time to time. So the remainingPolished Gold coins are available.

We minted 250 Polished Silver, since there are Gold and Silver Dabloons still being found today in certain areas of the world.

The Matte Gold is another version we minted 200 of since we have received many requests for the Polished Gold. Matte Gold is not Polished Gold it is another version Just like antique Gold is yet another version of Gold.

We did listen to AtlantaGal's request to not mint any more Polished Gold coins.

And this is the last Minting of this 1.5" coin! If the demand is there we may do a Silver Micro version.

Well as a collector, I'd like to see gold not remade, but I think making some in silver or even copper is a great idea <_<

I agree! But they went ahead and minted a matte gold finish coin along with the silver.

We did listen to AtlantaGal's request to not mint any more Polished Gold coins.

And this is the last Minting of this 1.5" coin! If the demand is there we may do a Silver Micro version.

I just today picked up on this thread, and feel lucky to snag a few of these that are available today. There were like 19 or 20 left when I got done. I would like to know when the Micro version comes out, as I have a few micro's that I like to throw the smaller coins in.

Thanks, these are super cool!

Steve

AKA Salty-Eagle