Zire 31 color PDA with MP3 capabilities

TheBattons

For sale, a Zire 31, w/USB hotsync/charger cable, stylus $55

For what it's worth, the Zire 31 uses a (insert an obscure technical term) screen that is hard to see in very bright light (like sunlight!), however, I live in Florida, have LOTS of sunlight, and I carry one as my personal PDA. I just make sure to view it in my own shadow while in bright light, and it works fine for me.

This particular unit has some minor case wear, but a pristine screen, with no scuffs scratches or dings. Comes with a personal 30 day warranty against functionality issues.

Price includes ConUS shipping (AK,HI or Canada add $4). I accept PayPal, money orders or personal checks. I ship once the payment has cleared (PayPal immediately, MO upon receipt, checks 3-14 days).

PLEASE ask questions if you have them! I answer PDA and paperless caching questions for free- before and after a sale, and even if you never become a customer (it saves trees!), so don't hesitate to ask a question.

A link to my eBay rating is in my profile. I can offer references from previous buyers from this board if needed.

Cheers!

This may help you out a little better with the sale. I have the same palm and have had zero issue seeing the screen in direct sunlight. It could just be the contrast setting. Anyway, the Zire31 is perfect for caching and a pretty solid unit. I have dropped mine hard a number of times and have had no issue. I paid around $100 (on sale) for mine a couple years ago so $55 shipped isn't a bad deal at all.

This may help you out a little better with the sale. I have the same palm and have had zero issue seeing the screen in direct sunlight. It could just be the contrast setting. Anyway, the Zire31 is perfect for caching and a pretty solid unit. I have dropped mine hard a number of times and have had no issue. I paid around $100 (on sale) for mine a couple years ago so $55 shipped isn't a bad deal at all.

You're used to that Ohio sun...down here in Florida, we fry our eggs on the sidewalk-at sunrise!

Actually, It's mentioned as an issue in several reviews, and I just wanted any prospective buyers to know about what others say...I crank my contrast way up, and deal with it, as it offers everything I could want in a PDA-color, MP3 player, expandability(SD cards), and speed. The little thing is faster and has more RAM than my first PC, didn't cost $2000, and doesn't weigh 40 pounds! Insane how technology advances so fast....

For sale, a Zire 31, w/USB hotsync/charger cable, stylus $55

For what it's worth, the Zire 31 uses a (insert an obscure technical term) screen that is hard to see in very bright light (like sunlight!), however, I live in Florida, have LOTS of sunlight, and I carry one as my personal PDA. I just make sure to view it in my own shadow while in bright light, and it works fine for me.

This particular unit has some minor case wear, but a pristine screen, with no scuffs scratches or dings. Comes with a personal 30 day warranty against functionality issues.

Price includes ConUS shipping (AK,HI or Canada add $4). I accept PayPal, money orders or personal checks. I ship once the payment has cleared (PayPal immediately, MO upon receipt, checks 3-14 days).

PLEASE ask questions if you have them! I answer PDA and paperless caching questions for free- before and after a sale, and even if you never become a customer (it saves trees!), so don't hesitate to ask a question.

A link to my eBay rating is in my profile. I can offer references from previous buyers from this board if needed.

Cheers!

[/quote this unit still available]

is