Long Arm of The Law

Saturate

Long Arm of The Law

I've been stuck on this one geocache for months now, it's driving me crazy! Many people have found it latley but I just cannot seem to spot it. I've checked holes, benches, logs and even the trees! I cannot seem to find it! If ya read on the page it says 2 steps off the path. Well all thats there is a beatin' up old bike that must have been there for atleast a couple of years. I've checked the bike out to see if they put it in the handle bars and such but I can't find it. Has anybody thats reading this found it at all in the past? Any advice? I've asked some of the people who've found it latley but they just seem to ignore me. This is one tough cache.

From the logs I'd say it's up high, quote:" let the GF keep looking to make the find, but I had to retrieve it". Why did HE have to retrieve it? I'd say SHE couldn't reach it.

Also this quote: "Good thing I had my long arm of the law with me"

Again, sounds like you have to stretch to reach it.

Edited by Cpt.Blackbeard

Looks like you are looking for a very well-cammoed container, up high, bigger than a micro, smaller than a regular cache. Look for something that looks out of place (fake tree branch? Fake pine cone, or something similar?)

good camo

I could have easily missed the cache since the cammo is really good but I decided to cop a feel and, well, the cache revealed itself to the touch.

This has taught me not to look in the usual places.

Good luck if you're a hobbit

Hmmm... what looks out of place here

Took about 5 minutes of searching, but then saw something, that just wasnt right

actually noticed this, but didn't investigated it as it appeared too small for a regular cache.

Good thing I had my long arm of the law with me