2007 Kansas Sunshine Coin

larry739

6JIM_00009_A01_1_xv.jpgThe new Kansas Sunshine 2007 micro geocoin is now available for purchase. The coin is similar in design to the original Kansas Sunshine, but it is unique. The intent of this coin series is to continue to spread Kansas Sunshine around the world. The geocoin is designed to fit in micro caches as well as regular caches wherever it goes.

There are currently close to 1000 Kansas Sunshine micro geocoins activated and circulating in caches on every continent except Antarctica. Can someone please put one there? I have personally activated and released 340+ so far.

The new Kansas Sunshine 2007 is base metal copper. It is rusty red in the center instead of tan. The year 2007 is raised metal on the back of the coin. The name KANSAS SUNSHINE is also rusty red. My wife inspired this design variant.

The coin may be purchased with discounts for 5 or 10 packs. The idea is to get this coin into circulation in caches, but also to satisfy the desires of collectors. There will be 1000 made. Only 750 will be sold. The other 250 will be antique gold and will not be sold. They will be released in caches. The objective of this enterprise is to increase the number of geocoins in circulation and break even doing it.

Payment will be accepted via paypal or money order from anywhere in the world. S&H will be the same regardless of destination. Shipment will be made via regular mail and satisfaction guaranteed or money back.

Pricing:

1-4 geocoins $6.50 each plus $2 S&H

5pack $29.95 plus $3 S&H = $32.95 Bonus Sunflower pin while supplies last

10pack $49.95 plus $4 S&H = $53.95 Bonus Sunflower pin and activated antique gold version named after you to release in your favorite cache while supplies last.

Activation will be at www.coincodes.com The icon is different from 2006

Orders may be placed via email to larry739@sbcglobal.net Include paypal email and geoname please.

Edited by larry739

My 2006 KS Micro coin is on a mission - Dodge City or Bust! It's the first actual "Mission" I have set for any coin I have activated (TB146M5).

We sent our coin 'back to Kansas' to pick up a little bit of sunshine to bring back to us here in snowville.

My wife was a bit piffed at me for sending it out - it is one of her favorites!

Went to the post office today and didn't know what the bright light was coming from my post office box. Didn't take long to figure it out.....Kansas Sunshine was inside!!

Received coins today and they are lovely. Brightened my day. Have already shared one with a coin collecting friend. Putting out some new caches this week. You can bet they will have some KS Sunshine to spread around too.

You have made this homesick KS girl living in the wilds of Wyoming very happy. Thanks Larry. :huh: