Chief20R2's Personal GeoCoin

chief20r2

Hey Chief!

Given any thought to an icon yet? :laughing: If the firehat is too difficult to recognize when reduced, perhaps this one might be appropriate?

8355a34d-18ec-40b5-972d-8cc6e51dbf90.jpg

Expecting any hardware soon? :rolleyes:

Matt

Thanks for the suggestion :laughing: The Icon ( Fire Hat ) was loaded last week but some reason it was out of focus and should be fixed soon

Chief, any word on your coin? I do not want to miss the buy. A must for my collection. :blink:

I did receive sample pictures but due to a mixup at the mint the only finish they did on the back was a sandblasted finish. Besides the sandblasted finish back I also requested a shiny gold finish and other metals so they are redoing new samples. I should be receiving pictures of the new samples sometime this week along with the actual samples from the first. Once I approve what I want for a finish on the back from the new sample pictures I will wait about a week before adding the ordering link to my page.

Here's a sneek peak at the front :o Hope you like it :o

soft.jpg

Or you can check here for more information and updates My Webpage

I received the new sample pictures and once I receive the sample coins just to make sure they are exactly what I want I will be approving them for production.

The Regular Edition will be Raised Shiny Gold Front with Soft Enamel and the back will be a Sandblasted Finish with Imitation Hard Enamel.

Regular Edition

soft.jpg

goldsandback.jpg

I am also having a Limited Edition made that Will Not be For Sale and will be used for Face to Face trades.

I will be randomly adding some of the Limited Edition coins to packages so if your lucky you may find one included with your order. :lol:

Limited Edition

glittersoft1.jpg

As mentioned previously I will wait about a week after approving them for production before I add the ordering link to my Web Page. My Webpage I will also post here in the Forums when the ordering link is activated.

Thanks again for everybody’s suggestions and comments

I received the new sample pictures and once I receive the sample coins just to make sure they are exactly what I want I will be approving them for production.

The Regular Edition will be Raised Shiny Gold Front with Soft Enamel and the back will be a Sandblasted Finish with Imitation Hard Enamel.

Regular Edition

soft.jpg

goldsandback.jpg

I am also having a Limited Edition made that Will Not be For Sale and will be used for Face to Face trades.

I will be randomly adding some of the Limited Edition coins to packages so if your lucky you may find one included with your order. :D

Limited Edition

glittersoft1.jpg

As mentioned previously I will wait about a week after approving them for production before I add the ordering link to my Web Page. My Webpage I will also post here in the Forums when the ordering link is activated.

Thanks again for everybody’s suggestions and comments

WooHoo!!!! Received my samples and they came out Awesome !!! if I say so myself :D I will be approving the above coins for production and will be adding the ordering link to my web page sometime next weekend

I had the pleasure of attending a Massachusetts geomeet today, where I got to see first-hand the Chief20r2 geocoin proofs. They are SWEET - thanks for letting us get a sneak peek! Our 2 year old, Will, is still talking about them! :laughing:

Yes ... I second that! I was at the event as well and saw the proofs "in the flesh". I think my 5 year old son's eyes popped out of his head when he saw them. He later told me, "Those look just like my fire hat at home!!!" :laughing:

A great coin from a local cacher ... will be looking forward to getting a few.

Matt

I picked up 3.

Would really like to trade for your glitter version at GW5. Ill have a special edition coin for the event to offer in trade.

I will also putting some in the packages at random so some may find a sparkly surprise :laughing:

Those are SO nice! I picked up two, thanks for cool coin at a great price!

Order Page Now Up and Running.

I am expecting to receive my coins in about 2 weeks and will make sure to keep everybody updated as soon as I hear .

Thanks again

Place order here My Webpage

Placed an order for 5, since my sister is a volunteer firefighter I know she will have to have at least a couple :rolleyes: hope I am one of the lucky few to get the LE, I LOVE glitter :laughing:

Had to order this one, being a Volunteer Fire Fighter in Northern Wisconsin. We are working on a coin design and will have it out by the end of the year, It will have a Firefighting theme. Will have our fingers crossed until the envelope comes in the mail hoping for one of the glitter coins.

Chief20R2 if you want to check out our department site it is www.rvfdengine21.com We just recieved shipment of our new engine 22 from pierce last month

Sweetlife

I just wanted to thank everyone who so far has placed an order for my coin and if you have sent me an email about a trade and haven’t received a reply I will be contacting everybody shortly.

I did check yesterday and if all goes well I am hoping to have my coins in about 10 days and will post any updates here

Thanks again :laughing:

Just a heads up to everybody that might be interested in purchasing my coin. I only have a small amount left for sale and once there gone there gone. If you haven't purchased any and would like to before they are sold out you can go here to order.

My Webpage

I also only have a handfull left for trading,if your interested in a trade email me through my profile ASAP.

Thanks to everybody who have placed an order and to those that I've arranged trades with :D

Edited by chief20r2

Just wanted to Update everyone. My Coins arrived Yesterday :huh: and the First Batch will be going in the Mail this morning. I should have the rest packaged tonight and in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. I would think most should start arriving in you mail box by the end of the week. B)

I do have a few left for sale if anybody is interested that missed out you can contact me through my profile

Thanks again to everybody that purchased my coin and to all that traded :rolleyes: