Looking for GPS Software supplier Ft Lauderdale,Florida

dkorzenowsky

Hello

I am looking for the nearest GPS supplier that deals with Magellans in the FT Lauderdale, Florida area. We are going on our first Caribbean cruise(St Maarten,St. Thomas,Princess Cays) next month from Canada and I am trying to find a copy of the MapSend Blue NAV North America CD for Magellan for my Magellan Color to purchase. I can't track a good priced CD anywhere other than US (around $100.) and no one ships to Canada.

We will be in FT Lauderdale for a day before we get on the crusie ship there so we hope to do a little geocaching in the area.

thanks in advance

currently frozen (-37F ) geocacher :anitongue:

don

Edited out copyright infringement part of this post

Max Cacher

Geocaching.com Volunteer Cache Reviewer // Moderator

Edited by Max Cacher

Hello

I am looking for the nearest GPS supplier that deals with Magellans in the FT Lauderdale, Florida area. We are going on our first Caribbean cruise(St Maarten,St. Thomas,Princess Cays) next month from Canada and I am trying to find a copy of the MapSend Blue NAV North America CD for Magellan for my Magellan Color to purchase. I can't track a good priced CD anywhere other than US (around $100.) and no one ships to Canada.

We have a huge Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World that carries GPS & software.

Some of the Best Buys also carries GPS & software.

Might also want to post something to the Florida Geocaching Association forums as well.