Air Power Series Geocoins

aetoys

We have listed the left over F/A-22 and The A-10 Thunderbolts at aetoys.com

The F-4 and the F-16 will be listed on the 15th when they are instock.

Emails have been sent to everyone on our mailing list for the limited presale on the F-16.

Everyone who ordered the F-4 and the F-16, They will start shipping on the Feb. 16th We changed mints starting with the F-4 and they look great. The F-16 will be offered Feb. 15th.

After the problems we had with the A-10, We will have all coins in stock before they are offered for sale. Thanks!

Any idea when the vintage air power series will start happening?

I'm waiting as fast as I can for the P-51 coin.

We are working on the P-51 now hope to see samples in the next couple weeks. Puting the coin in stock around the 2nd week of March. I will post photos of the samples here and the offer them for sale after they are in stock.

Thanks!

:( The last of the F-16's that have been ordered have shipped today. We still have a few A-10 some F-4's and F-16 left. We are holding off on the B-2 until we are happy with the proofs. We should see The P-51 the first of the vintage series proofs this week some time as well as our two newest coins. Go to www.aetoys.com/geocoins.htm to get the most up to date information and activation codes. Thanks!

Just a note to let every one know the F-4 and the F-16 are in stock and all orders have shipped. The new mint did wonders on these two coins if you have not ordered them yet there is still time.

Our Geocoins

We are about to go into production on the vintage series starting with the P-51 Mustang We are using the P-51D for this coin for all you Plane enthusiast. I expect them to be in stock around the third week of March.

The B-2 was put on hold but the latest proof I received is really close so it looks like this coin will be on track for the third or forth week of March.

As for the Dragonfly I expect it here at the same time.

we will no longer presale any coins only offer coins after they are in stock.

We have also accepted the work of two new designers we will be helping them with their geocoins and offering them for sale. ASAP.

F-16-_proof.jpg