New Geocoins

Dr. Whoever

Luck 'O' The Irish Geocoins

UPDATE: I'll take these to COINFEST2007

I just got these in and would love to start sending them out, but I'll be in the Coinfest area for a week.

When i return home the 19th I'll post a thread for sales. Being of Irish descent these are special to me. Hope y'all like 'em.

9f920166-1539-4e23-a6c3-21ea92929585.jpg

3341264a-5b84-48e2-856a-c4a44968f9ce.jpg

32111caa-a812-42b7-96cc-f49f6cd66e81.jpg

Edited by Castle Man

These are real nice. Have pricing & size info on them at least?

COIN PRICE AND SHIPPING: (Regular Edition)

WORLDWIDE: $7.49 per coin (Gold)

USA + Canada SHIPPING: $1.50 First Coin; $0.50 each additional coin.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: $3.25 First Coin; $0.75 each additional coin.

COIN STATS: Regular Edition

Size: 1.75” Imitation Hard Enamel

Thickness: 3.5 mm coin

Metal & Quantity: 250 Shiny Gold

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Leprechan's Hat

Activation Codes: www.coincodes.com

UNIQUE FEATURES:

Cut out in the shape of a Leprechan's Irish St. Pat's Hat, multiple textures under transparent hard enamel finish. Recessed metal clover with gritty texture. Heavy, shiny, smooth to the touch and pretty darned nice to look at.

SPECIAL EDITION GLITTER COINS:

Not available for sale at Coinfest. Same dimensions and also Gold Metal finish. When I return from the Coinfest week long adventure I'll send out emails to coin cachers who have purchased the regular edition and offer a special deal.

These are real nice. Have pricing & size info on them at least?

COIN PRICE AND SHIPPING: (Regular Edition)

WORLDWIDE: $7.49 per coin (Gold)

USA + Canada SHIPPING: $1.50 First Coin; $0.50 each additional coin.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: $3.25 First Coin; $0.75 each additional coin.

COIN STATS: Regular Edition

Size: 1.75” Imitation Hard Enamel

Thickness: 3.5 mm coin

Metal & Quantity: 250 Shiny Gold

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Leprechan's Hat

Activation Codes: www.coincodes.com

UNIQUE FEATURES:

Cut out in the shape of a Leprechan's Irish St. Pat's Hat, multiple textures under transparent hard enamel finish. Recessed metal clover with gritty texture. Heavy, shiny, smooth to the touch and pretty darned nice to look at.

Not available for sale at Coinfest. Same dimensions and also Gold Metal finish. When I return from the Coinfest week long adventure I'll send out emails to coin cachers who have purchased the regular edition and offer a special deal.

I will definetly have to get one of the glitter ones!

There will be about 50 available at Coinfest. The Glitter LE Edition will be available when I return home. I'll send out emails to those of you who have purchased the regular editions and the first 35 folks that respond will be the "lucky" coiners.

Thank you everyone who has purchased or traded for what I have to say is my favorite edition.

CM

Wow! just saw these and would love to have a few, especially the glitter one, if possible. I went to cointracking and it said sales were suspended until Feb. 20, so I hope you will have some left for purchase.

I am Filipino and Turkish by nationality, but I do live vicariously through my good-natured Irish friends! :rolleyes:

Not available for sale at Coinfest. Same dimensions and also Gold Metal finish. When I return from the Coinfest week long adventure I'll send out emails to coin cachers who have purchased the regular edition and offer a special deal.[/b]

I got one at Coinfest. It's very cool and it was a pleasure meeting you Castle Man. Please include me on the list for one of the Special Edition Glitter Coins. Thanks! Tom

Got mine today: a great-looking coin!

But one problem: has anybody managed to activate the coin? Im just getting a "We were unable to locate your tracking number." while retrieving the activation code at coincodes.com.

Yep, same here :signalviolin:

I got mine at Coinfest and had no problem activating it (TB1GWY4). Maybe coincodes.com wasn't up to speed yet when you tried to retrieve your code. Give 'em another try.

http://www.coincodes.com/activations/luckpc/luckpc.php

Best wishes and Happy caching!

Tom

It appears there is another coin called The Luck of the Irish Geocoin also...

How does that happen, I though these things were approved. No one checks to see if that is an issues?

edited for spelling

Bryan at Groundspeak approved the design and name, however coincodes just made a slight mistake with the post. The name of my coin is: Luck 'O' The Irish Geocoin and I have contacted coincodes to have them correct the issue. Sorry about any trouble anyone had, small mistake that has been corrected now. Thanks again to all who have one of the coins.

Glitters on the way soon.

CM