International Cache Exchange

LadyStevenson

Hi! I'm looking to hopefully do an International Cache Exchange with someone in South Africa. I'm hoping someone is interested.

An International Cache Exchange is where I would send some cache goodies from my area (Moscow Idaho) and the USA to you and you would send items from your area up here. I would take care of the container up here, no need for the added postal expense of sending a container, and if you want ~ I can take care of the log book also.

You would also think of a name for your cache up here while I think of a name for the one there.

I would perform the maintenance for your cache up here and you would perform the maintenance for my cache down here.

To get an idea of a couple International Cache Exchanges that I've done:

Little Japan In Idaho (GCNGJN)

Berlin to Moscow (GCW147)

My geocaching name is LadyStevenson. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks

Aahh and so the jostling for position starts, who to choose in this wondeful country of ours

SO anyone who is n't selected <_< I also would like to find a friend in Africa who will hide a puzzle cache to go with my contest ( Hi lady Stevenson - I have finally found your Tasmanian cache!) The coordinates should be set using the code that comes from solving a series of online clues.