The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

Hello Master of GSA ;)

First i wanna say. I didn´t got you wrong. But i couldn´t make the picture yesterday. Thank you for the new Mission!

Here is a picture. I found an NANO in a shop :laughing:

The guy behind me was looking like a car, when it flashes ;)

Thank you very much, for this Fun! It was soooooo great!

And here is the picture....

gsa_2.jpg

Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Today the GSA send me his great Coin! Thank you so much GSA!!!!! I can´t believe! I was sure, i didn´t get this great Coin! Now i got it! :) I´m really Happy! Maybe Germany is to far away from Beringsea? :rolleyes: So it took a bit longer. It´s a really great Coin! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

I am going north to Two Harbors today for the last weekend of deer hunting so I thought I would find a cache or two in that area. Oddly enough I was downloading caches and one of them has a V.2 GSA trackable coin in it so I hope that it will still be there for me to grab and move on. I will try to get a few pictures of it in the area and some of it with my GSA coins. Again, thanks for giving all the coins you have to people and making everyones day with them. You have done and are doing a great thing!!!!

-Dardevle-

I am going north to Two Harbors today for the last weekend of deer hunting so I thought I would find a cache or two in that area. Oddly enough I was downloading caches and one of them has a V.2 GSA trackable coin in it so I hope that it will still be there for me to grab and move on. I will try to get a few pictures of it in the area and some of it with my GSA coins. Again, thanks for giving all the coins you have to people and making everyones day with them. You have done and are doing a great thing!!!!

-Dardevle-

i wish you good luck at your cache hunt :blink::sad::huh:

looking forward to hear your story :)

Hope there is some space left for a wanna be GSA

Always room for more. Currently I am on assignment in Northern Europe and will be active again soon.

That is already in the right direction.

We do have a TB hotel so you're welcome. Do not forget to make a reservation, otherwise you do not know where to find the hotel. Unless you really want it to be a mystery cache. (Some cacher have managgd to do so)

This is the first one that I have seen that someone released. I think it is ok to give out this reference #TB2FCMN . I took a couple of pic and will take a couple of more. I was able to find the cache and felt kinda lucky to have this coin still in the cache so I can help it on its way! Like I said in my log, it is too bad I am not going to florida until Febuary sometime I could have put a few extra miles on it! O-well, I am glad this person reeased there coin and I got to help it on its way.

I thought you might enjoy watching one of your coins. I hope after I release it again, hopefully within a week or two at the most,it stays moving a safe for awhile.

-Dardevle-

This is the first one that I have seen that someone released. I think it is ok to give out this reference #TB2FCMN . I took a couple of pic and will take a couple of more. I was able to find the cache and felt kinda lucky to have this coin still in the cache so I can help it on its way! Like I said in my log, it is too bad I am not going to florida until Febuary sometime I could have put a few extra miles on it! O-well, I am glad this person reeased there coin and I got to help it on its way.

I thought you might enjoy watching one of your coins. I hope after I release it again, hopefully within a week or two at the most,it stays moving a safe for awhile.

-Dardevle-

Congrats on finding the coin! However the question arises did you find the deer? I have been out twice in Archery and missed but Gun season opens here in PA Next week.

Good to see GSA is still alive and well and under cover!

-Dardevle-

Congrats on finding the coin! However the question arises did you find the deer? I have been out twice in Archery and missed but Gun season opens here in PA Next week.

Good to see GSA is still alive and well and under cover!

Did not see any deer. Seen lots of red squirrels though. I should have been hunting them. Good luck Hunting and be safe. I think I am going to go out for muzzle loader season this year. Open Nov 29 here in MN.

Here are a couple of pictures of this other cachers coin they released.

7e1bc569-0830-429b-95b5-a886a48d9556.jpg

3d15735f-5729-4c6d-ad14-245e1f5e2e94.jpg

-Dardevle-

Well shoot! The first one I have seen released, I grab, place in a cache, and it gets muggled. I feel just horrible. :D:D What do you do I guess. I just wish it could have made it a little longer!!

-Dardevle-

Well shoot! The first one I have seen released, I grab, place in a cache, and it gets muggled. I feel just horrible. :D:D What do you do I guess. I just wish it could have made it a little longer!!

Then I may just have to activate a number of coins and drop some "activated coins" into caches instead of dropping unactivated coins. Stay tuned.

-Dardevle-

Then I may just have to activate a number of coins and drop some "activated coins" into caches instead of dropping unactivated coins. Stay tuned.

Hey GSA!!!! How are you Boss??? :D

I am happy to see you posting here again!!! :huh:

Agent Gatoulis.

Them are some cool Icons too! One of the neatest icons out there!...Im Mean- ITS THE GSA! :cry: How cool is that? :blink:

I havent even seen one yet!...I just wanna move one! Imagine that icon next to the Secret Agent Bug drop! :):):anicute: ... Its down for further investigations now :wub: , but it'll be up and runnin soon as the agents get back to head quarters! ;)

Sorry bout the luck Dardevle... That does suck! You were just waitin to see who picked it up! :D

Im Tuned! :)

Always room for more. Currently I am on assignment in Northern Europe and will be active again soon.

Hey, if there are any assignments needing allocation in Australia, you don't need to look far for someone willing to be a GSA in the southern hemisphere <_<

Edited by Just a Trifle

Dear members,

I just found this Gecoin no 17, but I really do not know what I can use it for or, or what I should with it! Can somebody clarify? :)

Regards,

Martijn

Well it is yours to keep. You are now an agent of the GSA. Congratulations. Please read through past posts to uncover the world of the GSA. Please be sure that you traded fairly for it though. You can put something of fair trade in the next cache you find if you were unaware when you picked it up.

Happy Holidays

AS Koolbrez

Dear members,

I just found this Gecoin no 17, but I really do not know what I can use it for or, or what I should with it! Can somebody clarify? :)

Regards,

Martijn

Congrats.....The Secret agent is in the Netherlands....................whhotttttttt :)

Btw it is yours to keep and you just let the secret agent know you have found it :)

Dear members,

I just found this Gecoin no 17, but I really do not know what I can use it for or, or what I should with it! Can somebody clarify? <_<

Regards,

Martijn

Well it is yours to keep. You are now an agent of the GSA. Congratulations. Please read through past posts to uncover the world of the GSA. Please be sure that you traded fairly for it though. You can put something of fair trade in the next cache you find if you were unaware when you picked it up.

Happy Holidays

AS Koolbrez

Dear members,

I just found this Gecoin no 17, but I really do not know what I can use it for or, or what I should with it! Can somebody clarify? <_<

Regards,

Martijn

CONGRATS!! Great to see someone new to the coin scene get one of these, it's a pleasant surprise for them and a smile for us! As was mentioned, you should always trade fairly for an UNACTIVATED or non-trackable coin. If the coin were activated, trading fairly isn't needed, those are meant to travel (in most cases, sometimes they aren't though) and can be picked up and moved along if you want to help them on their mission!

Great that you came asking for clarification, and I hope you found your answer!

Merry Christmas to you...to the GSA and to ALL!!!

Sooooooo.....Exactly how does one sign up to be a Wannabe GSA??? <_<

CF30

Welllll I'd say that posting here inquiring about becoming a wannabe agent is the first step in the process!!!!

CF30

Welllll I'd say that posting here inquiring about becoming a wannabe agent is the first step in the process!!!!

ME: Hello. My name is RifleMan81 and I've secretly wished to be a wannabe agent for a little over a year now.

GROUP: Hello RifleMan81.

CF30

ME: Hello. My name is RifleMan81 and I've secretly wished to be a wannabe agent for a little over a year now.

GROUP: Hello RifleMan81.

AHHH! but you are a wannabe agemt. As long as you wanna be an agent and don't have a coin you are a bonified wannabe agent. :)

Just thought I'd give this one a bump!

My wife, two daughters and I along with GSA Agent #145 are of to Disney World today in Florida.

Have not seen The Geocoin Secret Agent around. I hope all is well with you. I'll post pics of the coin on the coins homepage when we get back in a week.

-Dardevle

Just thought I'd give this one a bump!

My wife, two daughters and I along with GSA Agent #145 are of to Disney World today in Florida.

Have not seen The Geocoin Secret Agent around. I hope all is well with you. I'll post pics of the coin on the coins homepage when we get back in a week.

-Dardevle

Have a GREAT time and keep watch for any spies or other dangers!!! Wish I were going with you!

And to the GSA, I hope things are good for you and you're having a good time of your missions across the big pond!! Take care!!

wow noone has posted in here since 4-09

so i must be even luckier than i 1st thought.

earlier in the week i got a package in the mail with a trade coin and a SAC it was coin #100 v1

ive spent all morning reading all 41 pages before my post so i knew all of the versions of this coin.

since its a special coin and a agent coin i figured id let you find out who gave me the coin (since i asked them and they were fine with me telling) it was agent #175. if you read you will see where its posted. lol since im pretty sure he will read this let me know what you think....

man this is a beautiful coin and i will take great care of it.

now i think i need to find v2 and v3 to become a super agent

thanks so much.