The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

Me too! In fact I've just found a very strange coincidence. One of the caches you just logged in France was previously logged by a french cacher from Trois Rivieres in Quebec...I recognized the cacher's name as they have very recently cached in Calgary!

It's a small world after all....

Me too! In fact I've just found a very strange coincidence. One of the caches you just logged in France was previously logged by a french cacher from Trois Rivieres in Quebec...I recognized the cacher's name as they have very recently cached in Calgary!

It's a small world after all....

Hmmmmm, some good detective work in our midst? Or just a coincidence....... staying tuned! ;D

I spent the 4th of July traveling to a pair of cities here in France. There is a reason I am giving these clues. Keep tracking me. Tomorrow you'll know why.

ITS TOMORROW NOW!!!! :D:D:D

Did they have Fireworks in France??? They had No Fireworks here...Not even the County show!!! :D Guess with half of Cali already burnin, they didnt want to encourage :D

So I am curious as to how the cities in France can be clues...Am I just a crappy detective??? :D

:D

So I am curious as to how the cities in France can be clues...Am I just a crappy detective??? :D

:D

Hmm, I wouldn't say a crappy Detective you just haven't seen the clues yet.

OK the last two cities I visited in my travels were: Perpignan and Salses-de-Chateau

NEW MISSION: I have listed several cities since landing in the UK and traveling to France. I did not list the caches I found however you can look those up in my profile. There is a total of 8 different cities that I have either mentioned or found a cache in during this past week. Use the names of the cities and figure out this 2 word code. HINT: A popular geocaching place.

DO NOT POST YOUR GUESSES HERE. Please send any guesses to my profile email. The first cacher to get the code correct will get a V2 GSA Coin.

I will post here when someone has put together the clues and figured out the secret code.

MISSION # 8:

These numbers have a specific meaning (to me). Figure out the Significance. Please ONLY answer through my profile. Good Luck Agents. The first cacher who answers correctly will receive a V2 GSA Geocoin from me.

Edit: NO 2 Time Winners Please.

Edit #2: It might help if I listed the numbers: 870002

Edit #3: My agent skills must be slipping. I typed the wrong numbers. These are now correct

Edited by The Geocoin Secret Agent

Here is my mission and I have chosen to accept it.

My dear friend The Geocoin Fairy convinced me to join in her fun and games and travel the world dropping coins into caches. I just may visit your town soon. If you find one of my coins please keep it. Share it here in this thread.

f040638a-9af9-482e-aa61-d3827ae92307.jpg

30d2636c-4814-4bcb-9ed1-12f8d463bf9e.jpg

probably a dumb question, but what is the difference in version 2 coins? i am comparing the two, the one at the beginning of the thread and the one at the top of the page. the background colour is different but is there something else? curious girl i am.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Here is my mission and I have chosen to accept it.

My dear friend The Geocoin Fairy convinced me to join in her fun and games and travel the world dropping coins into caches. I just may visit your town soon. If you find one of my coins please keep it. Share it here in this thread.

f040638a-9af9-482e-aa61-d3827ae92307.jpg

30d2636c-4814-4bcb-9ed1-12f8d463bf9e.jpg

probably a dumb question, but what is the difference in version 2 coins? i am comparing the two, the one at the beginning of the thread and the one at the top of the page. the background colour is different but is there something else? curious girl i am.

rsg

Different colors and metals and v2 is trackable where v1 wasn't....

kay...Its tomorrow again! :angry:

Sorry, I know its after 1:30 AM! :D Maybe ill catch a mission later on this week! :D ... I have Missions to accomplish by day and catching up on Secret Missions by night! :D As sure as the sun shines on a sun bathing agent- I WILL ACCOMPLISH MY MISSION HERE!!!...or at least get a chance at it! :P

Coingrats RSG and Ble68! :D