The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

Today I managed to infiltrate the enemies´ bootcamp, as well as their foodsupply-distributioncentre...

The pictures had to be taken quick, because there where surveilancesystems all over the places, as well as a lot of dangerous people... But I think you will get some good impressions of the situation over here... :rolleyes:

174e6a12-95d8-440e-ad00-ce8e49b2e4fd.jpg76bb0183-70e6-432f-bbc6-b5a068a29459.jpg

Edited by Tschakko

;) Hey Boss, i am sleeping secret agent Error, you know me, i am the bloodhound :rolleyes:

P7120155_1.jpg

I am teammember from team Geo.error and i want to ask if you like me so....

And you think that dog needs a v2 secret agent coin, yep miracles happen

Then i want to ask if you can give the v2 coin to someone in ""the receive your first mysteriecoin""

There are a lot off coiners who are then very very happy

I hope you understand my doggie language

P7120153_1.jpg"[/size]

;) sigh sigh can i know sleep again, it is a hard job what i most do.. sigh sigh :D

Today I managed to infiltrate the enemies´ bootcamp, as well as their foodsupply-distributioncentre...

The pictures had to be taken quick, because there where surveilancesystems all over the places, as well as a lot of dangerous people... But I think you will get some good impressions of the situation over here... :huh:

174e6a12-95d8-440e-ad00-ce8e49b2e4fd.jpg76bb0183-70e6-432f-bbc6-b5a068a29459.jpg

But WHERE are the "muggles" :huh: ?

CONGRATULATIONS to all the recent recievers of this awesome GSA coin. The missions have been great fun to watch. The pictures have all been very entertaining and funny!

Geo.Error, I hope your dog gets the rest it needs from being on missions with you. I think no one would expect a dog as an agent! Good luck! :huh:

CONGRATULATIONS to all the recent recievers of this awesome GSA coin. The missions have been great fun to watch. The pictures have all been very entertaining and funny!

Geo.Error, I hope your dog gets the rest it needs from being on missions with you. I think no one would expect a dog as an agent! Good luck! :huh:

Hey, WELCOME back, Jeremy :huh: , Been out fishing?

Hey, WELCOME back, Jeremy :o , Been out fishing?

Well thanks fairyhoney! Been working 13 1/2 hr days so that does not leave a whole lot of time for extra stuff. I try to get on the computer when I can.

No fishing lately but I am trying to plan a day trip for me and my Kayak on the Rum River. There is a spot called the "back waters" where rumor has it there are some MONSTER northerns roaming around waiting for me, so.......Hopefully I can get out within a week or so and not keep the fish waiting to much longer! :huh: I've been trying to talk my wife into letting me have funds for another TATTOO. This one will be of my avatar but be about 5-6 inches tall and on the back of my head. Hopefully before winter but we will just have to wait and see! Take care fairyhoney and we'll talk again soon! :o

Looking forward to the next mission! This may be a silly question but...V2, V3 of your coin, is it the metal variations or is there a totally different coin? No answer is really needed cuz' it would not be a "Mystery coin" if we knew!

-Dardevle-

Oh! The mission ended! I tried to take a photo today but.... :huh:

I couldn't take any, in the area I was working today, because it is not permited! I tried later, but the chief guard was close, and....

GSA, I hope you will understand! I couldn't risk my job! I tried hard to work even for these 4 months!

I missed a chance to win an other of your lovely coins! Maybe a V1 or a V3 or a V2 again! :huh:

Well...Maybe in the near future....I will have a chance again! :o

The pictures had to be taken quick, because there where surveilancesystems all over the places, as well as a lot of dangerous people... But I think you will get some good impressions of the situation over here... :huh:

But WHERE are the "muggles" :huh: ?

well, I guess, they have been pointed out.. I did not want them to see me, and I had only a cellphonecamera...

I thought better take a pic where the muggles are small, as some where they know they were photographed, to me that was part of the mission... :o

I hope I do not sound like I am "Kissing up" but I may.

I really just wanted to thank the "Geocoin Secret Agent" for making and GIVING his/her coins out. As well as all other mystery coin givers! In all honesty, I do NOT desire any other "mystery coin." I think this coin brings out my split personality! I can be a agent....KINDA! :huh: Anyways!! THANK YOU does not say enough!!! I sure do appreciate your coins!

-Dardevle- (Jeremy)

Could it be that Dr Evil has a tighter hold on Europe than we thought? Special Agents. I think it is time to get to work.......Free Europe from his grasp and make sure that the GSA our leader makes it home safely!!!

I could pretend to be European. Talk in a really cool accent and drive on the other side of the road. Wish I could have participated in the Eastern time Zone contest but I was a field trip all day (would have been a GREAT photo opp) and didnt read forums until late. Our field trip with 70 kids was to a minor league baseball game where they had splash day with firetruck hoses and water guns and water balloons!

Congrats to all the recent new agents!!!

Don't pretend. MISSION 10 TODAY ONLY!!! Best photo using the same criteria wins. Starting now. I'll close the mission at 2400 hours Bering Sea PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

Let the mission begin. All may participate. Even former mission winners.

ARGGH! :huh: Missed it again! Oh fooey! Congrats and good luck to all!!!!

GREAT PICS, LB4T.........looks like ya had a great time..............

Yes I had an absolutely GREAT time!! This mission was a LOT of fun!! I think I had about as much fun figuring out pictures to take as I did listening to the concert!!! Just think if it had been Johnny Rivers singing Secret Agent Man!! :huh::huh:

My mission debriefing is continuing..... :o:o

I totally agree! Congrats to all the newest agents. I also think Error would make an excellent agent! He would never be suspected as an agent? I'm sure he could sniff out all the suspects in a flash!

Whoa!!!!!!!!

How did I miss this thread?

Congratulations to all the winners, commiserations to those who did not, and 'Go you good thing' to the GSA! :unsure:

This Cheesy Pig is now poised for mission #11

LoL - me too CheesyP!! The thread has always been so long that I've never taken the time to read it (although I knew about the GSA coin). Yesterday I read the last few pages and I'm totally hooked now - that is 1 COOL looking coin and I love the assignments!

DD and I are ready for any upcoming mission and hope to bring honor to the badge. :ph34r:

Mission #10 Debriefing completed. No V2 Double Agents noted........

I am sorry, but I do not quite understand what you wanna say with this? I got an idea, bt am not sure... :unsure:

I was trying to keep along the line of secret agent talk. :ph34r::ph34r: After the space shuttle missions or secret missions like you see on tv or in the movies, there is a debriefing session. During these sessions any information collected is given to their superiors for further analysis. If someone were to receive two coins that could mean a "double agent" so I was saying that even though I had great fun on Mission #10 I already have a coin and don't want to be a V2 double agent. A double agent is one that works for both sides. Hope that explains it!!!!

Edited by LadyBee4T

I am sorry, but I do not quite understand what you wanna say with this? I got an idea, bt am not sure... :ph34r:

I was trying to keep along the line of secret agent talk. :ph34r::ph34r: After the space shuttle missions or secret missions like you see on tv or in the movies, there is a debriefing session. During these sessions any information collected is given to their superiors for further analysis. If someone were to receive two coins that could mean a "double agent" so I was saying that even though I had great fun on Mission #10 I already have a coin and don't want to be a V2 double agent. A double agent is one that works for both sides. Hope that explains it!!!!

I think that the european secret agents are undercover, we have a lot of [t] error here in europa.

B) So they go immediately undercover. B)

:unsure: It is a secret :ph34r:

I am sorry, but I do not quite understand what you wanna say with this? I got an idea, bt am not sure... :ph34r:

I was trying to keep along the line of secret agent talk. :unsure::ph34r: After the space shuttle missions or secret missions like you see on tv or in the movies, there is a debriefing session. During these sessions any information collected is given to their superiors for further analysis. If someone were to receive two coins that could mean a "double agent" so I was saying that even though I had great fun on Mission #10 I already have a coin and don't want to be a V2 double agent. A double agent is one that works for both sides. Hope that explains it!!!!

Oh yes, that explains :ph34r: And I was not even close with my idea to the things you meant before B)

If anyone would deserve to be double agent, you truly did with your pics on mission #10, those where aussum B) B)

Thank you for explaining to me, i guess I gotta hit the secret agent camp some more :ph34r:

Glad you liked my pictures!! I had SO much fun doing it and had others in mind to take too. Its amazing what you can do if you ask permission. Everyone was very gracious when I told them I was in a secret agent funny picture mission......

:unsure: I think everybody loves your pictures, they were fun and you dare. :ph34r:

Question for GSA:

Has the V1 of the GSA now been retired? If so, how many have been distributed to all the agents out there? Also, is the silver version and the gold version of the latest coin considered to be V2 and V3 or is there still a V3 to come? Curious agents would like to know but we all know what curiosity did to the cat and it can get some agents killed? I totally understand if this is Top Secret Information though :blink:

Question for GSA:

Has the V1 of the GSA now been retired? If so, how many have been distributed to all the agents out there? Also, is the silver version and the gold version of the latest coin considered to be V2 and V3 or is there still a V3 to come? Curious agents would like to know but we all know what curiosity did to the cat and it can get some agents killed? I totally understand if this is Top Secret Information though :blink:

Yes curious agents Need to know :(