The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

MISSION # 9:[/b] This mission requires the use of a digital camera. Please post here (The first 3 cachers to post win). Post a picture of yourself (tomorrow - July 8 2008) in a public place, with muggles around, holding a sign that announces you are a geocacher. The sign MUST have the date 7-8-08 on it to be a valid mission photo. Good luck Agents. Remember, the first 3 posted here are the winners of a V2 GSA geocoin.

"Yes, These can be taken just after midnight, however remember the criteria"

I will personally monitor this mission and disqualify any posts that do not meet the criteria.

Obviously with the number of emails this is confusing some. MODIFIED MISSION: I will conduct multiple missions with this same objective listed above however I will break it down to time zones:

MISSION 9 A: This mission is the same as MISSION # 9 listed above. It will be limited to cachers in the Pacific and Mountain Time Zones. Since there will be multiple missions I will only send out one V2 per sub-mission. This mission starts tonight at midnight Mountain Time. tomorrow I will start Mission 9 B.

Note to self Read the complete post before rushing out the door :)

Congrats to the winners

Congrats to all so far!!! Man, all it took was apic with some muggles and we just got a few participants on the West Side??? Man, guess we dont want a GSA!!! If I could only rewind tonight to last night :sad:

Congrats and good luck to all you scurryin agents out there! JUST GET OUT THERE!!! :)

MISSION 9 C: This mission is open ONLY to those cachers in the EASTERN AND ATLANTIC TIME ZONES. One post per caching family please. Please keep your photographs limited to no larger than 640 x 640 pixels.

Starting now and ending midnight tomorrow (7-9-08) EST. Post a picture of yourself in a public place with at least 2 non-cachers in the photograph. Hold a sign that indicates you are a geocacher with today's date. The photograph has to be clear enough to read the information on the sign. A small group of agents will review the photos and select a winner. The criteria is simple: Announce you are a cacher and be creative. The more outrageous the photo the better your chances. To the selected winner: A V2 trackable GSA coin.

Please no previous winners.

This is the mission if you choose to accept it.

We got an e-mail - We're the newest agents.

Thanks so much for providing this mission that the kids had fun with. Daughter was sitting right here. Her mission wasn't going to be over until she saw who the winner was. While my youngest just wanted to stand on his head in a picture, so his mission was over pretty quickly.

Again Thank you so much. I'll be waiting for my next assignment.

Thanks so much for providing this mission that the kids had fun with. Daughter was sitting right here. Her mission wasn't going to be over until she saw who the winner was. While my youngest just wanted to stand on his head in a picture, so his mission was over pretty quickly.

Again Thank you so much. I'll be waiting for my next assignment.

Congrats luckycharmer! Welcome to the agents community. :)

Congratulations!!! :) This was my favorite picture of this round, too!!! :sad:

Well, as an eager agent trainee I wanted to find some murder, mystery & mayhem for this particular mission. I had heard rumor of some trouble down at one of the local bars in town, so I thought I would go down after work this morning to check it out. Apparently one of the barmaids had been watering down the drinks, and the owner would have no part of that!

I arrived just in time to witness the bloodshed that would soon follow first hand.....

100_7990.jpg

Note the look in her bloodthirsty eyes and she stands over her victim!

She was rather handy with that knife!

Report from secret agent #037

Got a message today it said.....

"The local post office had been under attack....Suspect was know only as The Bandit this message will self distruct"

So off I went to the local post office.... When I arrived letters and packages were thrown about What a mess!!!! As I questioned the postal works they said there were not packages missing...The only thing they noticed was a peice of cake had been eatin that was left from the day before....hmmmmmm a hungry bandit? I followed the crumb trail that lead to out side and around the corner under the step....When I looked under all I could see was two beady eyes looking back at me....He was wearing a mask, had four legs and a bushy tail....Some how the bandit had snuck inside before the post office closed the day before....The bandit was quicky apprehend and takin away....

The postal workers were very grateful and thanked me for my help....

agent.gif

CASE CLOSE

Peek-A-Boo

4815bb67-6987-4017-a46e-1a6bdf541255.jpg

For Matlock75, the other side of the coin. :)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt What a Coin! Holy! I´m sure in Germany i didn´t found one of this great Coins, wooohhhhaaaaaaaaa! :(:sad:

Really great, thank you for this pictures.

Also congrats to all new Agents.

I didn´t have time to read this thread in the last days.

My both girls (6 and 9 years) and me, stayd with our parish at the weekend with a tent etc. for a agent training. No joke, it´s true! It was really funny, with really great jobs to do. They got really much fun! (Me too).

And this great Coin is also trackable, i´m going crazy! (I discovered one of this great Coins)...

Woooohoooooooo!

God will bless you Geocoin Secret Agent! :)

I read my e-mail this morning and found out that I too am now a secret agent. Been at work for 12 hours waiting to reply. It was killing me. Now it will kill me until I see the prize in the mail box. Thanks GSA. This Cointest sure was fun. Agent Koolbrez out!

MMMMNNNN...... Looks like the secret agent or one of his jr. agents has been sent by the US government to inspect all the produce for sallmonella poisoning in all the U.S. grocery stores? It's nice to know he is keeping surveillance on our food and keeping away all the sallmonella poisoning bad guys. Thanks Secret Agent!

agent3.jpg

Edited by Nochipra

LOL, this was fun! You shoulda seen the looks we got, lol. There is another shot that is really funny but unfortunately she was the only muggle in the shot otherwise I woulda used that one. I'll post the other pics just for fun after midnight to be fair. We even had the manager of the store come up to us and ask what we were doing :P

MMMMNNNN...... Looks like the secret agent or one of his jr. agents has been sent by the US government to inspect all the produce for sallmonella poisoning in all the U.S. grocery stores? It's nice to know he is keeping surveillance on our food and keeping away all the sallmonella poisoning bad guys. Thanks Secret Agent!

agent3.jpg

Excellent work Agent Nochipra

Agent #094 and I awoke at 5:20am to begin our mission. This was a two fold mission, take pictures and arriving at our final destination.

Starting in Seneca, SC, we then drove non-stop to Chapel Hill, NC. Many pictures were taken at a giant sun dial and the Morehead Planatarium and later dismissed for submission.

Several Rest Stops followed in NC and VA. More pictures were taken, but again dismissed.

Final Destination was Washington D.C. Secret Agent #094 would attempt to get as close to the White House as possible. Unfortunately, tall gates, armed guards, and a dog or two prevented a closer view at this time....maybe next year!

Mission 9C:

Outside the White House, Agent #094 and myself stood with our sign in the most public place I could think of. Lots of tourists were around, but it was harder than I thought to snap a pictures with Muggles.

Mission9C.jpg

I had a lot of fun picking places to be seen at and I met some really nice folks in the process.

Thanks for the fun mission!

I diden't think I was going to get home in time to post :P but I made it :P

Nice picture Nochipra I bet you got some good long looks from the muggles dressed like that

with the warm weather today.:( I stoped by the waterfront tonight while working and asked a person to take

my picture in hopes of a chance at a new GSA coin. I put the coords. on the paper as extra credit.

Picture002-2.jpg

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

Thank you Thank you Thank you :(

This mission was so fun for me and my 5 year old daughter who took the picture she was so excited :(

I am so excited right now I can't even run around the house and scream don't want to wake my girls it's after 1 AM here lol but I will be screaming tomorrow B)

No Mission is impossable :P :P :D

Thank you GSA for making me the newest agent and putting a big smile on my face yippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

Yahooooooo! It's official we won! Thank you so much Secret Agent! Now as promised I'll tell you what happened and show the rest of the pics. It really is funny:) We went into the Food Lion with Chip's trench coat and sign in the basket and I was carrying the video camer (it also takes pictures and is the only descent camera we have right now). We got over to the produce and Chip put on his coat and trying to pose in front of the tomatoes while I'm making him move this way and that trying to get muggles in the shot. We got several weird looks just doing that. I wasn't sure how good the pictures were so we decided to go down some isles to see if we could get more muggles in the shots but the store was not too busy.

This shot is my favorite and would have been the one we submitted if there had been another muggle in it. I know she had to be the one to go tell her manager that there was a big guy in a trench coat and a girl in a wheelchair running around the store looking suspicous. Because, about a min or two later she comes down the isle looking confused and I had to explain we were doing this for a competition and showed her the sign. She just laughed and went about her business.

agent5.jpg

Here are the other shots I took trying to get everything required, a focused sign, muggles and what he was pointing at which was difficult to get all 3.

agent4.jpg

agent2pic.jpg

agent1pic.jpg

This was just one we took after he took off the trench coat.

agent6pic.jpg

Thanks again Secret Agent! This was really fun:)

Congrats Wolf-Pack and all the other new agents!

Edited by Nochipra

Yahooooooo! It's official we won! Thank you so much Secret Agent! Now as promised I'll tell you what happened and show the rest of the pics. It really is funny:) We went into the Food Lion with Chip's trench coat and sign in the basket and I was carrying the video camer (it also takes pictures and is the only descent camera we have right now). We got over to the produce and Chip put on his coat and trying to pose in front of the tomatoes while I'm making him move this way and that trying to get muggles in the shot. We got several weird looks just doing that. I wasn't sure how good the pictures were so we decided to go down some isles to see if we could get more muggles in the shots but the store was not too busy.

This shot is my favorite and would have been the one we submitted if there had been another muggle in it. I know she had to be the one to go tell her manager that there was a big guy in a trench coat and a girl in a wheelchair running around the store looking suspicous. Because, about a min or two later she comes down the isle looking confused and I had to explain we were doing this for a competition and showed her the sign. She just laughed and went about her business.

agent5.jpg

Here are the other shots I took trying to get everything required, a focused sign, muggles and what he was pointing at which was difficult to get all 3.

agent4.jpg

agent2pic.jpg

agent1pic.jpg

This was just one we took after he took off the trench coat.

agent6pic.jpg

Thanks again Secret Agent! This was really fun:)

Congrats newest agent!!!!!

Those are great funny pics :P

I diden't think I was going to get home in time to post :P but I made it B)

Nice picture Nochipra I bet you got some good long looks from the muggles dressed like that

with the warm weather today.:P I stoped by the waterfront tonight while working and asked a person to take

my picture in hopes of a chance at a new GSA coin. I put the coords. on the paper as extra credit.

Picture002-2.jpg

Yeah, Chip was burning up in that coat. He kept saying "Hurry up and take the picture!" LOL

But it was worth it for that beautiful new coin :P At least where I was sitting, but I didn't have to wear the coat :P:(:(

WOOHOO ! I was just checking the emails before bed and found out I also won a GSA V2

coin. THANKYOU very much GSA I am very happy to add this coin to my collection to share

with all. I just wish that I had some more time today to post a more creative picture for

the coin but work got in the way today as it does with my caching often. Again THANKYOU ! ! GSA

WOOO HOOO!!!!

Just got home from work to check our email and there it was from the Top Agent himself! Thanks so much GSA! I definitely had a lot of fun with the mission!

We will be anxiously awaiting our next mission to arrive from headquarters along with that sweet looking coin!

Thanks again,

Kelly & Barbara

(Are_we_there_yet?)

B) Congrats to al new secret agent , i am proud at you all and you all make me smile :P

I am a secret agent.

I am an undercover spy.

I am almost the world's best detective.{ :P sorry Boss, you are the best :P ]

I am the perfect private eye.

I am a Pinkerton, a gumshoe,

I am a snoop and I am a sleuth.

I am unrivaled at detecting { :( sorry all secret agents]

and uncovering the truth.

I have eyesight like an eagle.

I can hear like a bat.

I can out-smell any bloodhound. [ :P yep Error smells, don't tell him i said that :D ]

i am as stealthy as a cat.

I can locate nearly anything

with elementary ease.

But no matter how i looks and look

I can't find my keys! :P

Got some intell from this unknown secret author--Kenn Nesbitt

Thanks The Geocoin Secret Agent , you are a very good boss :(

WOW! Congrats to all the winners! It figures that the night I had to work on the car is the night there are multiple winners. Maybe next time. At least I got the car fixed.

I like the pictures from Nochipra. You're lucky they didn't call the cops on you.

Edited by RifleMan81

MISSION 9 D: This mission is open ONLY to those cachers in the EUROPE. One post per caching family please. Please keep your photographs limited to no larger than 640 x 640 pixels.

Starting now (At the time of this post) and ending this time tomorrow (7-10-08) This Time. Post a picture of yourself in a public place with at least 2 non-cachers in the photograph. Hold a sign that indicates you are a geocacher with today's date. The photograph has to be clear enough to read the information on the sign. A small group of agents will review the photos and select the winners (At leas 2 Winners). The criteria is simple: Announce you are a cacher and be creative. The more outrageous the photo the better your chances. To the selected winner: A V2 trackable GSA coin.

Please no previous winners.

This is the mission if you choose to accept it.

Edited by The Geocoin Secret Agent

All these pictures and stories, just had us rollin on the floor lauphing so hard till our bellies were hurting. Keep up all the good work. We need a good lauph like this once in awhile. Congrads on to all the people receiving the Secret Agent Mystery Coin.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife