The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

I am very excited for you GATOULIS! :laughing: I am sooo glad you have been choosen to get a GSA coin!

I am sure I missed a congrats to some so....CONGRATULATIONS to ALL recent mission winners!

I am also looking forward to the next mission, #7, kinda like the donkey on the old Grizzly Adams show only different!

MIAOU!!!! :D

Thank you my friends! I am very happy and excited for joining the Secret agents! :laughing:

That is the reason I was dancing with the funny song in the link.... :D

Thank you agent Nanna, thank you sweet ble, thank you dardevle my friend!!

I have to say that I got the message before I enter the site, so I wrote to GSA first, if This coins is actually your coin! :D

BTW....Can the already recievers, still play in the missions? Well...at least for the fun! :D

Oooooh, the GSA is coming to Europe :D:D:D

We will give you a warm welcome here!!! I hope you post a story or two about your journey! Too bad that I am on holidays next week (and without internet access). Otherwise you could have stayed here at my home for a day or two :D

Bad timing, he is coming and I am gone :laughing::D

Congrats to Gatoulis :D

Thank you my friends! :)

Thank you agent Geo.error!!! :anicute: It is nice to be official in the agent family!

Thank you Tooey! :anicute: Well...itis never too late my friend! <_<

You are from highlands....you are from Scotland?? WOW! I will come one day there! :anicute:

Sorry that you missed the photo story! The funny is that even if I deleted the photos, sometimes I see the blanck window saying that the photo is deleted, and sometimes I can see the photos!!!

Well... check it too of... It starts from 1434! :)

Mission # 7 coming soon. I have to say London ROCKS!! And also Gordon Ramsay at Claridge's is the absolute best meal I've had in years.
You are so lucky you got to eat at Hells Kitchen, our favorite show by far. We hope to eat there sometime. I hear alot of people that say they been to London that is it the best place and so friendly people there and the best sites to see. Maybe some day. Glad you are having a great time in Europe.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Hello Secret Agent!

Hope you are having a nice trip in Europe.London is a very nice town and I hope I can go there once again always something new to see and find.

Maybe you will go to Scandinavia also on your tour if you do you are most welcome! It is so beautiful here in Sweden now.

Have a nice trip.

grodan Karin

And congrats to all you new secret agents out there. Take care!

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Mission # 7 coming soon. I have to say London ROCKS!! And also Gordon Ramsay at Claridge's is the absolute best meal I've had in years.

LOL! If you run into him, don't tick him off- he might call you a donkey.... or worse?! ;D

Have a safe & enjoyable trip!

Mission # 7 will come soon. Tonight is dinner in Paris. Why am I mentioning this? There may just be a mission associated with tracking my travels. Start studying.

EEEEEEEEEEEEK Mission #007 did you say??? :lol: Boy, Im here right on time tonight!

Your travels are being TRACKED!!! :D

HOLY COW !!!! A 2007 GSA V2 coin, whom I have named 007 V2 145 ! I chose this name cuz' Henry did not sound like a secret agent! (no offense to anyone named Henry) ;)

Agent 007 V2 145 flew in under the radar today and is now planning a rescue mission for Agent #145 who is being held hostage by Serial Kacher. I think I caught a glimpse of him talking to signal the frog about the plans. I'll post pictures of the rescue on Independence day, July 4th.

Geocoin Secret Agent, whoever you are, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for this totally awesome coin of yours! If there is ever anything you need help with, I would be happy to do my best at whatever it may be.

Thanks again,

-Dardevle- (Jeremy)

Edited by dardevle

HOLY COW !!!! A 2007 GSA V2 coin, whom I have named 007 V2 145 ! I chose this name cuz' Henry did not sound like a secret agent! (no offense to anyone named Henry) ;)

Agent 007 V2 145 flew in under the radar today and is now planning a rescue mission for Agent #145 who is being held hostage by Serial Kacher. I think I caught a glimpse of him talking to signal the frog about the plans. I'll post pictures of the rescue on Independence day, July 4th.

Geocoin Secret Agent, whoever you are, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for this totally awesome coin of yours! If there is ever anything you need help with, I would be happy to do my best at whatever it may be.

Thanks again,

-Dardevle- (Jeremy)

See?? You DID deserve another one!! Congratulations! :D;)

Mission # 7 will come soon. Tonight is dinner in Paris. Why am I mentioning this? There may just be a mission associated with tracking my travels. Start studying.

I suppose that the ones we already won, we are not participating, right? ;)

Paris!!!! COOL!!!! ;)

Mission #5 GSA arrived recently without fanfare to await further instructions.......

01e5787f-f5d9-4f69-8e49-c4df6b834aed.jpg

WOW! That is a mighty fine lookin coin you got there! I really like the silver finish on it. Congrats!

Congrats to you as well dardevle!

ok, i am officially jealous now. TOTALLY! my desert sure could use a secret agent to help protect it from bandits and vandals.

rsg

I don't know if I'm more jealous of those who have received this coin or of The Geocoin Secret Agent who seems to eat at a lot of neat places. LOL. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU.

ROFLMAO! oh dear, i cannot quite catch my breath. what a hoot! this is exactly what i needed before heading off to dream land thanks for the laugh.

rsg

Thanks again,

-Dardevle- (Jeremy)

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

;) My heartdesire came true, thanks The Geocoin Secret Agent , thanks thanks thanks ;)

:D Congrats secret agent 145, love to solve missions with you. :D

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Edited by Geo.Error

HOLY COW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

:D My heartdesire came true, thanks The Geocoin Secret Agent , thanks thanks thanks B)

:) Congrats secret agent 145, love to solve missions with you. ;)

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

LOL! Congrats!