The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

I remember one time when I was caching with my friend and a muggle came by us. She did something that made me crack up! I look over at her and she has the GPS up to her ear and was talking to it! Confused (and a little worried), I walked over to her. When the muggle was gone she took the GPS down and said I was pretending to be on the phone! Oh, ok I guess that makes sense! Good idea!

Another time we were looking for a cache at a restraunt and there were a lot of people. We were very excited to find this one because if we did it would be our very first FTF!! So as we were looking a man came over. He said did you loose your keys? I lost my keys once. It wasn't

fun. Then he continued talking to himself and walked away. That was very weird! That is the story of our first FTF!

Oooh, where have I been all the time??? I completely missed that there were missions going on here :ph34r: I have to keep my eyes open here...!

Congratulations to all winners of the recent missions, and to Geo.Error for her new Coin!!!

Mission? I didn't get that memo either... then again, I don't keep up with the mystery coins much, as the odds of one landing around here seem pretty slim...

Guess I'll have to dig through this thread and read about these missions and see if I can narrow the odds down and join in on one of them... :lol:

Thank you for so many different and fun stories. The agents have selected a winner for mission # 4. The cacher will be contacted and may post if they like. MISSION # 5 in the works now. Stay Tuned.

WOW, I am honored to have been chosen as the agent for MISSION #4!

Thank you GSA!!! :ph34r:

homer.jpg

Secret Agent Creacher

Reporting for duty!

Thank you for so many different and fun stories. The agents have selected a winner for mission # 4. The cacher will be contacted and may post if they like. MISSION # 5 in the works now. Stay Tuned.

WOW, I am honored to have been chosen as the agent for MISSION #4!

Thank you GSA!!! :ph34r:

homer.jpg

Secret Agent Creacher

Reporting for duty!

Congrats secret agent creacher

"Secret agent woman, secret agent woman

They've given you a number and taken away your name

Beware of pretty faces that you find

A pretty face can hide an evil mind

Ah, be careful what you say

Or you'll give yourself away

Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow

Secret agent woman, secret agent woman

They've given you a number and taken away your name..."

When Nurse Nanna earned the agent rank for Mission #1, I called her and sang that song nearly giving away my identity in the process but I just HAD to do it. (My heartfelt apologies to Johnny Rivers or anyone else for that matter who might have heard me!) A little bit ago I received a coded message from the GSA. I am very humbled and very honored to learn that my stealth methods :D have earned me the privilege of being offered Mission #5. I quickly accepted the challenge. Awaiting further recruits to the Agent rank.

LadyBee4T (who is doing the happy dance under the invisibility cloak!!! :D )

And again I missed a mission... :D Everytime I look here a mission is just closed and the new one not announced yet. I guess I should be happy with the coin I have and let others play here... I just can't watch this thread the whole day (and night) and go out caching and do my work :D I guess that disqualifies me being a Secret Agent...

Congratulations to the winner, and good luck with the new missions!!! B)

Edited by Steinwälzer

Yes indeed, LadyBee4T - You deserve it. And Yes, I can imagine you singing. Some day we have got to meet and do some karaoke B) -( I don't go). I can sing worth a bean BUT I DO like to sing the tunes :D

---- And I thought it was "Secret Asian Man" :D

Edited by fairyhoney

Congrats Beverly, We are so glad you won. We were hoping and praying that you would. Barry and I lauphed so hard reading your story. With Barry being a contruction worker, and building homes for a living, he could relate to this one, more then you know. This is something he would of truley would of have done in a situation like that. We are doing the happy dance for you. Congrats again:)

valarie and Barry of sweetlife

Congrats Bev! Your story was a great one and you will make an awesome Secret Agent. :D

I have to admit that after being chosen yesterday as the Agent for Mission #4, I had that song in my head ALL day long and was grinning from ear to ear. :D

Looking forward to the new missions and seeing who the GSA chooses as his/her accomplices!

We would love a Secret Agent Geocoin because we have had the oppertunity to do alot of trading with people in the geocoin forumns and have given people the chance to own coins that they have been seeking or their hearts been desiring. We have traded alot of our personal coins out there because our coin is been very popular, when people have seen our coin they are suprised by the size and heavyness of it. Due to alot of trading we only have a few left, but this is a way of giving back in the forumns, so we think this is a way we may be given back and would be a desire to get a V2 Geocoin Secret Agent Coin.

sweetlife

Mission #6

I am 5'19" and as a Secret Agent, I have a very tough time 'blending in'. :ph34r: My V1 coin that I purchased for charity has helped me with the stealth-factor, but for complete super secret agent abilities, I require the added cloakability the V2 coin would afford me.

With these two agent devices to aid me, I would be unstoppable!! B)

A sale of this V2 coin would be unthinkable as it may fall into the hands of the evil ctgeocache or his henchman chaosminion - known thieves of trackables and hoarder of ill-gotten coins.

I would like a V2 Secret Agent Geocoin to add to my growing collection for everyone to discover what they only dream about! I have zero mystery coins and would always cherish it and would never sell it for several reasons. (1.) It would be my first Mystery Coin!! (2.) I would concider it an honor to be gifted one (3.) I'd also consider it a priviledge to be classified as an honorary secret agent! :ph34r:

As a fledgling agent in training I have yet to find my 'specialty' for combat. I think because of my predilection for shiny round objects, the V2 would be a perfect fit. I have heard that it's razor sharp edges can be likened to ninja throwing stars and once programmed and in my possession the 'self destruct' feature would keep me from selling it on ebay.

Congrats LadyBee4T. I voted for you. Does this mean I get your GSA coin in your will?? B)

Don't plan on receiving it very soon...... :ph34r:

Congrats Bev! Your story was a great one and you will make an awesome Secret Agent. B)

I have to admit that after being chosen yesterday as the Agent for Mission #4, I had that song in my head ALL day long and was grinning from ear to ear. :D

Looking forward to the new missions and seeing who the GSA chooses as his/her accomplices!

Congratualtions to Geo.Error, Nurse Nanna, North Fork Seekers, Nashuan and Creacher for receiving their missions!!! This is a fun thread and I look forward to the further recruitment and more fun stories! I laughed at the stories for mission 4 and 5 and was totally surprised when I got the email. I too am grinning ear to ear and this morning the song is still there. B) Thanks everybody!

Mission #6

In all truthfulness, I only want the V2 coin for my sons collection. He is 3 years old and the only thing he desires now is to become a secret agent and combat evil wherever it lives and breeds. He is quit small for a 3 year old, has the ability to hide in the tiniest of places, is eerily quite and has an abundance of energy. He loves to dress up in various forms of disguises including Spider Man, Shocker, Doc Oc and others. He is well trained in wall scaling, web throwing, and swinging from place to place without being noticed. The coin would never be sold because it would break his little heart.

I first learned of you and your mission last summer when I found a cache in Idaho that you visited a few weeks prior. After reading the logs I thought, "Why is someone so excited about this GSA person visiting their cache?" I was new to caching and didn't see the big deal. I did a little research and since that day I visit your profile page just about every day to see which caches you've been to lately on the off chance you've been to one in my area. I love the design of your coins (especially the new one), and I love the idea of the "Secret Agent" personna. I grew up watching spy movies so it only makes sense that I like this idea. I’m on a mission too. Since May 27, 2007 my mission has been to find your coin and I have chosen to accept it.

Edit: I would sell every other coin I have in my collection before I would sell any coin that was gifted to me. Neither of which will ever happen.

Edited by RifleMan81

Oh!! Why want a SGA V2 coin? Because it is a beautiful coin, because it is a mystery coin, becasue itis a quite famous one, and to have the honor to receive one, is a great thing!

I would love to have a mystery coin! a couple of days ago, I received the Imagine coin! I do not know who send it to me, but I felt so nice!I was the happiest man on Earth! The feeling that carries the coin, the way you feel when you receive one, really makes you feel nice and makes you a better person, no matter what problems you are facing at this moment! Now, I really love mystery coins! I would love to honor me by sending me your mystery coin! Of course, I wouldn't say no if you send me V1, V2 and V3 !!! B)

Why I will not sell it??? Well, I think I explained my feelings about mystery coins! why to sell them???

I posted my feelings for coins I received as gifts - that includes now the mystery ones -, and even the ones I won in cointests! These coins have memories, feelings....things that reminds me moments of fun, moments with persons I had some great moments, even if they were far far away from me, even if I will probably not see them in my life!!

I believe that selling mystery coins and gifts, is like selling your friends that sended you these, and their feelings for you!!!! Some may say that this is too much, and coins are just a piece of metal...well...wedding rings are a piece of metal too, but they represend love, connection, family....so many other great things!!!

Sorry if I passed the 150 words! I hope for your forgiveness! :ph34r: