The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

How about a moment of Truth????

Post the thing in geocaching that you made or you even think to do (and you finally didn't) and you feel ashamed for that!!

What I mean???? Did the idea of "stealling" (taking a coin and not log it) a coin you found in a cache passed through your mind? Did you take anything without loging it? Did you trade bad? did you find a cache that really needed maintanse and you just didn't do anything? Things like that!!!

Yes! honesty is a great thing, but to confess something you did or something that yuo were thinking to do and it was not right, is a great thing too! Except the winner of the coin, all will take a somehow, a forgiveness For all of that! ;)

To tell you the truth, I do not know if that will work as a mission cointest, for many reasons, but...

Here are my suggestions:

1) A true story how you taught a 'muggle' about geocaching and ended up converting them into a geocacher.

2) Next mission...go out and replace one of your micro caches with a reg size cache or bigger. If you have no micros that would fit this then go out and hide 3 new caches, reg or bigger. You would have to post the GC number and have it published within a week to qualify.

3) Share a story about a CITO that you did and how you left a space better than when you first arrived.

1) What about the most exciting thing that ever happened to you or a friend at an event?? (I'm sure we all got some good stories to tell!!)

2) How were you introduced to caching/coins?

3) What do you like best about geocaching and collecting coins??

4) What coin ideas/fantasies do you have? Maybe there is some type of new "technology" you would like to see! I know for me it would have to be a color changing coin!!

5) Who can hide the most caches?

6) Who can move the most coins/ TB's?

7) Who can go on the longest hike?

8) Who can find the most difficult cache with the hardest terrain?

9) What is the farthest distance you can go for a cache?

10) Hehehe...What about who gets the most coin mail in a day??

Edited by Ble68

Do you have to be an agent to give suggestions for the mission?

MISSION # 3: (Let the crowd pick this mission). That's right, my group of agents will look at suggestions for the next day or two and pick one. The cacher who makes the suggestion we choose will also get a nice surprise. Let the games begin.

It says the cacher, that would be you and I and everyone else. Post your suggestion!

How about describing the sneakiest best-hidden (most undercover) cache you've ever found in 200 words or less.

But if I described it then it wouldn't be sneaky or the next finder if they read this forum. ;) But I do know of several that we have had in our hands and not even realized it!!!

:D Yahoooooooooo.................Thank You GSA my son was very excited when I told him we had won the mission. This will definately put a big smile on his face, Thanks again for all the joy you have spread through this community. We are proud to be apart of the Gsa Team. Once again thanks for mission#2. We will serve proudly now that we were chosen as the winners of the mission. ;)

Thanks

The Seekers

How about this- Where/how did you get your caching name? I have no idea what some of yours mean or how they relate to you, but I would love to find out! I had no idea what a caching name was when I signed up. If I had, I would have tried to come up with something a little more creative (especially in coin world)! Did you cache with someone and have an idea of what the hobby/ name thing was all about, or were you clueless like me ;)

How about finding a geocache in each category. i.e. 1 virtual, 1 multi, 1 mystery, 1 traditional etc. It cannot be previous caches that you have already found. The first person who can complete it wins. (Of course the cacher has to put all the GC #'s so the logs can be verified.) Or the first 5 people to do it go into a draw.

The same can be done for each terrain or difficulty level.

We are giving suggestions for a Secret Agent Mission so how about something along this line. Describe a current or past coin mission that you joined (Secret Santa, Heart's Desire, Independence Day etc), how you tried and were or were not successful in keeping your identity hidden. If you let your person know who you were why did you do that. How did you chose what to send to your mission person. and good stuff like that

Sooooo I'm suggesting a mission about a mission!

CONGRATULATIONS North Fork Seekers on winning Mission #2. A smile on your kids face goes farther than

the stars. I am sure he will love it!

So many great suggestions for Mission #3. I am affraid my "fishing story" idea cannot compete! ;)

I look forward to the next mission what ever it turns out to be!

Heres another idea. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a TOOTSIE POP ? :D

Edited by dardevle

CONGRATULATIONS North Fork Seekers on winning Mission #2. A smile on your kids face goes farther than

So many great suggestions for Mission #3. I am affraid my "fishing story" idea cannot compete! ;)

Heres another idea. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a TOOTSIE POP ? :D

You do not have tootsie pops in evry countrz, some might not be able to participate :D

If I remember right those were great :D

You do not have tootsie pops in evry countrz, some might not be able to participate :D

If I remember right those were great :D

I would be happy to send you a TOOTSIE POP if you need one! LOL!!!

How bout Introduce someone new to caching! Then introduce that new cacher to geocoins by gifting one to them!!! (or not if you may not have one)

There's several ways to do this, Just introduce them and take them caching! Tell em about it and have them create an account. You could even loan em your GPS!!! :D

OR What I did at work is I placed a Mystery Box (1 box) on a shelf at all the Bus drivers cubby holes, where everyone could see it. I placed a surprize inside (Back to caching School bus coin, pin and my sig) I tapped it all up and wrote on it "Win This Prize" "Create a geocaching account on www.geocaching.com, find a cache and log it to win me...Its Easy!!- No Peeking" I noted "There are 3 in Laytonville- "You dont need a GPS, use satellite imagery to zoom in and the hints"

Boy they were curious!!! My helper kid is the one that completed the challenge and won the coin, since he has only found the 3, but has enjoyed talking to me about caching and the coins. You shoulda seen the bus drivers when they saw the pin and coin...They smiled and wanted to know where they could get one! ;) It did take awhile before it was completed, but it was fun! One driver really wanted to try it and still does-he's already got a location picked for a cache! :D

Edited by 007BigD

YYYYYHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:D I am promote to.....................Secret agent 49 :D

secret.gif

;) I am so...........proud, Secret agent 49 is ready for her mission :D

:D The Geocaching Secret Agent thanks for giving me this award, i hope you will be proud at me :)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

;) Yahoooooooooo.................Thank You GSA my son was very excited when I told him we had won the mission. This will definately put a big smile on his face, Thanks again for all the joy you have spread through this community. We are proud to be apart of the Gsa Team. Once again thanks for mission#2. We will serve proudly now that we were chosen as the winners of the mission. :D

Thanks

The Seekers

Hey North Fork Seekers:

Gongratulations on your new assignment :D Serve the GSA well :D

How about this- Where/how did you get your caching name? I have no idea what some of yours mean or how they relate to you, but I would love to find out! I had no idea what a caching name was when I signed up. If I had, I would have tried to come up with something a little more creative (especially in coin world)! Did you cache with someone and have an idea of what the hobby/ name thing was all about, or were you clueless like me ;)

I like the name game. I've wondered myself what some of the names here mean.

Congratulations Agent #049!!! that's a great surprise, and a big promotion!!!

WOW! I see you got bigger degrees from 007! Hey! I do not mean David!!! 007BigD!

In the 60's, there was a very funny Greek movie that had to do with agents! There was a school for agents! Just to take your diplom, you had to pass 3 missions! the score of each mission was from 0 (failed) until 9 (excellent job!). The score for the missions was actually the number you had as an agent! According to this, 007 had failed 2 times, and in the last he got a 7! ;)

well...the guy in the movie got.....000! (in the 60's this was also a number symbol of toilets (WC)!!!!) :D

It was a very funny movie and there was a part 2 too!!!! 2 greek agent movies!! :D

If you were a mystery coin, what would you be?

I like this one

Is this a new mystery person in the making? ;)

2-Bring-Hope is already a mystery person :D !! In the HOPE Idaho thread they are the one that sent the coins to everyone!

Geo. Error- Congrats. You are so deserving! I am glad that you were gifted with something this special!! :D

Edited by Ble68