The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

WOW!!! Well I never had the chance to owe one of the old ones, but the new ones are unbelievably beautiful!!!!!

Can I ask something? I do not know much about them so...now that are trackable...are they still mystery coins?

Till now, I have seen mustery coins that are not trackable...right? Are these coins the first mystery trackable ones??

Secret agent...I am glad that you created a new army of agents!!! WOW! :)

007 reporting for duty sir

WOW So your saying that your gonna taunt us all for another round of Secret Agent Madness????? :)

Do I gotta bust out the grill and the ribs again?? Perhaps another stakeout? :(

If anybody needs me, ill be in the bushes outside of my Secret Agent Coin N Bug drop! :D

Peek-A-Boo

4815bb67-6987-4017-a46e-1a6bdf541255.jpg

That is one nice coin!!! I hope one day to see you around these parts GSA. Even if I never see this coin in person, judging from the last few pages of posts in this thread, it will certainly be interesting following your exploits. Thanks again....for doing what you do.

HA HA!!! I have a photo of the secret agent!!!! YES! :)

secret_agent_1.gif

I am kiding! here is the photo!

050712_0051_0047_jshs.jpg

Well he looks like him....

Do not worry secret agent! Even if I had a photo of you, or I knew who you are, I wouldn't tell anyone!!! Secrets must be kept secrets! :(

ooooh, shiny and mysterious! :):D:(

Well done.

There's a man who leads a life of danger

To everyone he meets he stays a stranger

With every move he makes another chance he takes

Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow

Secret agent man, secret agent man

They've given you a number and taken away your name

Beware of pretty faces that you find

A pretty face can hide an evil mind

Ah, be careful what you say

Or you'll give yourself away

Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow

Swingin' on the Riviera one day

And then layin' in the Bombay alley next day

Oh no, you let the wrong word slip

While kissing persuasive lips

The odds are you won't live to see tomorrow

Secret agent man

MISSION: I will be activating some of my coins. These coins will start to show up soon on the geo-radar. Good luck agents and agents in waiting. Some of the coins I will keep unactivated. There will be specific missions posted here in this thread for those agents out there who feel they have the "right stuff" to fulfill these yet to be disclosed missions. For those who successfully complete these missions come the spoils. More to come. :D

I am happy to report that my oldest son....io_sono_affamto is finally interested in coins, well a coin. :( He had to investigate why I was busting a gut the other day over the shenanigans in this thread...when he saw the YIME in the dinosaurs' mouth and grunted out a giggle (he's 13) " hahaha, that say's yime :D

Then this morning he comes up to me on the computer yet again and says, "mom, I just can't get that coin outta my head, that's so cool who made it?" and I said "Yemon Yime" a cacher but they are really hard to get...he looked pretty disappointed.

So now momma has to find a Yime and not even for me!!!

MISSION: I will be activating some of my coins. These coins will start to show up soon on the geo-radar. Good luck agents and agents in waiting. Some of the coins I will keep unactivated. There will be specific missions posted here in this thread for those agents out there who feel they have the "right stuff" to fulfill these yet to be disclosed missions. For those who successfully complete these missions come the spoils. More to come. :(

:D:D

MISSION: I will be activating some of my coins. These coins will start to show up soon on the geo-radar. Good luck agents and agents in waiting. Some of the coins I will keep unactivated. There will be specific missions posted here in this thread for those agents out there who feel they have the "right stuff" to fulfill these yet to be disclosed missions. For those who successfully complete these missions come the spoils. More to come. :P

f401609c-465b-43b6-b13b-44d601e95b2a.jpg

I CAN DO IT! :D

Edited by dardevle

MISSION: I will be activating some of my coins. These coins will start to show up soon on the geo-radar. Good luck agents and agents in waiting. Some of the coins I will keep unactivated. There will be specific missions posted here in this thread for those agents out there who feel they have the "right stuff" to fulfill these yet to be disclosed missions. For those who successfully complete these missions come the spoils. More to come. :P

I will keep my pocket decoder handy. Just send the keyword for the next mission!!! :D

If you have a mission in Maine - think of me! I have previous experience as a PI and know the state well. Very cool coin too!

Standing by with banana's at the ready sir!

Hello Geocoin Secret Agent, we know you are out there somewhere, probably doing some kind of detective work on who is next on the list of receiving the new MYSTERY SECRET AGENT, but we wont keep you to long, as you probably got lots of detective work to do, just wanted to let you know that your new Mystery Coin is VERY VERY Fingerproof, so we will probably never know who you are and your coin is so amazingly nice. Hope you work your Mysterious way here to NorthEastern Wisconsin.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Agents are ready for duty by the sounds of things :blink: and I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Agent #076 has completed his assignment!!! :unsure: He may have verywell been the last Agent with an unfulfilled mission of the first brave agents that got sent out! Now his location is currently undisclosed at this moment, but as soon as he is clear for dismissal he will give his final statement. :ph34r: ...Lets just say we have a new agent among us that is currently still in hiding till the coast is clear! :ph34r: Agent 076 is currently traveling and willnot leave his owners side...or is it that his owner wont let him leave his side! :blink:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...Thanks GSA!!! :huh: Info comming soon! :ph34r:

MISSION #1: (For an UNACTIVATED V2) By no later than midnight Eastern Standard Time, Sunday June 22nd please post a picture and/or story of a generous act of "Geocaching Goodness" that YOU have done between now and that time. In other words share something you have done or accomplished that has done some good for the Geo-Community. This is wide open with no standing rules. Be creative and help spread the "good word" of caching to the community. (Please only one entry per cacher) (Also keep the photos to one only if any at all). A team of agents I have recruited (USA, CANADA, GERMANY, SWEDEN, UK, NETHERLANDS) will be making this decision for the FIRST GSA MISSION. I will recruit assistant agents from time to time to act as Mission Decision Helpers so the group will change often. If you choose to accept this mission, GOOD LUCK.

d0f87e21-d8b4-4b4c-86b7-2d9f0dcbc22c.jpg

I guess this is some form of "GeoCaching Goodness". I started my daughter,"LULU J" on caching. I also take my folks out caching whenever I get the chance. Now whenever we are up north with them all they ask is if there are any new caches in the area we can go find. Maybe this does not qualify as a act of "Geocaching Goodness", but rather what Geocaching does for us. It gets all of us out more often rather than be indoors. Hey, if it gets my mom excited to get out and walk around for a spell, it has to be "GeoCaching Goodness."

-Dardevle-

Edited by dardevle

d0f87e21-d8b4-4b4c-86b7-2d9f0dcbc22c.jpg

I guess this is some form of "GeoCaching Goodness". I started my daughter,"LULU J" on caching. I also take my folks out caching whenever I get the chance. Now whenever we are up north with them all they ask is if there are any new caches in the area we can go find. Maybe this does not qualify as a act of "Geocaching Goodness", but rather what Geocaching does for us. It gets all of us out more often rather than be indoors. Hey, if it gets my mom excited to get out and walk around for a spell, it has to be "GeoCaching Goodness."

-Dardevle-

An excellent start !

GSA- The V2 looks like it might be trackable, could this be so? As for Geocaching Goodness, I was attending a night bonfire event in Greenfield WI last fall and one little boy had injuried himself (nothing serious but you know how kids can be) looking for a cache so reached into my bag of traders and gave him a random coin to make his injury worthwhile and to turn a frown and a tear into a smile and laughter. May the gods smile upon you for creating smiles and laughter. :unsure: Peace.

One People, One Love

Try hard as I might, I couldn't come up with a single thing that I've done for the geocaching community that could even come close to what geocaching has done for me, and in turn my family.

Sooooo... just in case coreynjoey miss this or somehow fail to come up with any creative ways they've helped the geo-community, I'd like to chime in on their behalf.

For as intolerable as I can be, I can be equally (or even more so) shy. I drove my sorry self all the way down to CA for GW and I'm pretty sure had it not been for them, I would have sat about in the parking lot all day. At very least, I would have gotten a whole lot more caching done! Two of the nicest, easy going, easy to hang out with cachers I've ever met and they really helped make my GW a great time!

Also, they release *tons* (with emphasis on *tons*) of geocoins locally. Who better to receive a special geocoin than those who are kind enough to spend the cash on that extra coin every order so they can send one out for the rest of us to discover when we crack that ammo can.

So, if it were ME handing out those coins, coreynjoey would get two of them... one for them to keep and one for them to set free! But, hey, the handle's 'intolerable', not 'wicked smart' :unsure:

Hello Geocoin Secret Agent,

Geocaching is been a very big thing in keeping our marriage alive. Every day we both enjoying seeing what new caches pop up in the area, if we can always be the First to Find on them caches, and if not we still have a smile on our face, at least it gets us out and about and enjoying all the places people brings us to and to see all the beauty that this world that god has to offer. What other things that geocaching has done for us is has brought many people in our lives we otherwise wouldnt of have ever gotten to meet and know over the years of geocaching. We meet new people every month, meet older friends we met long time ago but can't wai to see them again and not only that we even conser alot of friends family, and have become very close. Here in the forumns, collecting geocoins and doing trading and collecting, and purchasing, has brought us to a different level. Here in the forumns we are a very close comminity as well. We have enjoyed chatting with other geocachers around the world. Reading the forumns and people sharing their stories of get mystery coin, is so fun, many stories have made us lauph, made us cry, some make us feel like we should enjoy what life gives us sometimes and think, things could be more worste off, and feel bad for people that really need the pick er upper, and when people are blessed with mystery coins, it makes it alot better for the time being anyways. Thank You for being so generous mystery people out there.

Other things that make geocaching so much fun, is that is has brought us closer with our family. We have introduced our parents to get together and go geocaching whenever we can.

All around geocaching is made our lives happy. So we hope all you that are reading this likes to hear our storey and it was alot of fun sharing it with you all

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife