The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

To the GSA...I am sorry if I offended you in any way for my actions. Please do not let the actions of myself stop you from giving others joy. I know they greatly admire you and appreciate your efforts. This goes for all the mystery coiners out there.

I realize that that things could have been handled in a better way that would not have affected others as a whole. Sometimes when presented with issues beyond your control, thinking beyond yourself can be hard, and I am guilty of this.

Though I am not a Mystery Coin giver, thank you, I know that was difficult for you and from first hand experience know it is difficult to see past self at times.

Edited by jAY miLLS

To the GSA...I am sorry if I offended you in any way for my actions. Please do not let the actions of myself stop you from giving others joy. I know they greatly admire you and appreciate your efforts. This goes for all the mystery coiners out there.

I realize that that things could have been handled in a better way that would not have affected others as a whole. Sometimes when presented with issues beyond your control, thinking beyond yourself can be hard, and I am guilty of this.

Though I am not a Mystery Coin giver, thank you, I know that was difficult for you and from first hand experience know it is difficult to see past self at times.

I agree wholeheartedly, THANKS!! Well done my friend!!

GSA-Thank you for spreading cheer.

I completely understand your decision for V2, perhaps a new coin to send to those who truly make a differnece in the geocoin world? These people would be much less likely to profit from your generosity, and at the same time you would be giving to those truly deserving of your kindness. Just a thought.

After numerous e-mails, PM's and this particular post I WILL reconsider making the V2.

Hello to all!

I read some posts, not all, sorry, and I am posting no just to say thank you for reconsidering making the V2!

Mystery geocachers, people like you, (and thank God you are probably a lot), even if we do not know who you are, are helping the game, and spreading joy and happiness with your surprises! At least this is what I am seeing in the foroum! I didn't have a similar experiense yet!

So, please do not stop doing that!

I understand how you felt when you saw your coins in Ebay, but without offending anyone, I would like to say something we say here in Greece! Not all fingers in our hand are the same!

I do not know who put them in, why etc!

Hey Secret Agent.... will you visit Rhodes, Greece too? But let me know first ! ;):) I am kiding of course!!!! :unsure:

I haven't read this thread for a while...

Congratulations to Ron for receiving a GSA!! ;)

And thankyou again to the Geocoin Secret Agent for my first ever mystery coin. I still cannot convey just how thrilled I was to have been gifted it :unsure: It made this lonely little Tasmanian feel part of a worldwide community.

B) Thank you for coming back the secret geocoin agent because i think

fs_260480_1.jpg

:D 007 can not alone save this world :D

The real 007 is a nut against the GSA.

Otherwice....

Do you know Cachers who meet 007? No? Why? I will say it to you my friend. Because they´re all dead. If you meet him, he will kill you.

Do you know Cachers who meet the GSA? Well, i don´t saw him in life. But i got a Coin from him, and got a big, big, big smile in my face. :laughing:

THANK YOU AGAIN GSA!!!!!!!!!

I have been meaning to post this but I've been rather busy. I am sooo glad that The Geocoin Secret Agent has reconsidered making a V2 of his/her coin. I have really really enjoyed the time me and my GSA coin have spent together and we have really got to know eachother. I will hopefully update the story I have been telling. Thanks again for reconsidering making your V2 coin.

Dardevle

WooHooooooooo....We finally hit 500 finds today, after 3 long days of trying to get there....we got # 500 and came home for a nap(cause thats what us old frogs do) lol To our surprise when we got up, we saw a note in 1 of our caches from the GSA......we went right out & now DaFunkyFrogs are officially secret agents # 14!!!!!!!!! :D Thanks GSA for making today so memorable for us............ :rolleyes::)

WooHooooooooo....We finally hit 500 finds today, after 3 long days of trying to get there....we got # 500 and came home for a nap(cause thats what us old frogs do) lol To our surprise when we got up, we saw a note in 1 of our caches from the GSA......we went right out & now DaFunkyFrogs are officially secret agents # 14!!!!!!!!! :D Thanks GSA for making today so memorable for us............ :rolleyes::)

Congratulations on hitting your 500 mark! And what a way to celebrate it... with the find of a Geocoin Secret Agent coin :D . See, napping really does have its' rewards!

WooHooooooooo....We finally hit 500 finds today, after 3 long days of trying to get there....we got # 500 and came home for a nap(cause thats what us old frogs do) lol To our surprise when we got up, we saw a note in 1 of our caches from the GSA......we went right out & now DaFunkyFrogs are officially secret agents # 14!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks GSA for making today so memorable for us............ :rolleyes::D

Congrats on the 500 and the GSA find!! Glad to hear the GSA is coming back!!!!

Congratulations to DaFunkyFrogs!!! Welcome to the ranks of Secret Agent :rolleyes:

And thank you to The Geocoin Secret Agent :D for continuing to bring joy, intrigue, and geocoins to the grateful masses. I am thrilled to hear that there will be many more folks out there shouting/crying/smiling when they come across one of your special geocoins. I look forward to reading about all the finders to come.

Thank you again and all the best secret agent wishes to everyone!

Secret Agent #94

After numerous e-mails, PM's and this particular post I WILL reconsider making the V2.

Yay! :rolleyes:

The GSA coin was the first mystery I heard about, and I saw a few examples at GW5. It was facsinating to read about where he'd been and the lucky finder's stories. I never found a v1, maybe I'll be lucky enough to find a v2. (Did he say there was a v3 on the way? :D Ooooo!)

--Six Little Spookies, Gumshoe

...And they're trackable now! :D:D:D Double Yay! :):D

WooHooooooooo....We finally hit 500 finds today, after 3 long days of trying to get there....we got # 500 and came home for a nap(cause thats what us old frogs do) lol To our surprise when we got up, we saw a note in 1 of our caches from the GSA......we went right out & now DaFunkyFrogs are officially secret agents # 14!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks GSA for making today so memorable for us............ :rolleyes::D

Congratulations to DaFunkyFrogs!!! I think I might have been the first person to find a GSA version 1, so I know the feeling!

Don't know if I'll get to see one of the trackable versions though maybe if I'm lucky, one will come to visit Agent 137!

Mahalo GSA for the new versions of your coins!

jrr

:rolleyes: Thank you for coming back the secret geocoin agent because i think

fs_260480_1.jpg

:D 007 can not alone save this world :laughing:

Otherwice....

Do you know Cachers who meet 007? No? Why? I will say it to you my friend. Because they´re all dead. If you meet him, he will kill you.

Do you know Cachers who meet the GSA? Well, i don´t saw him in life. But i got a Coin from him, and got a big, big, big smile in my face. :laughing:

I WILL SAVE THE WORLD...ALONE!!! :D I will not kill unless forced to do so :) The GSA has my protection~Even when he is not watching...I AM!!! :D Even when I am not here...I AM!!! :D

The Names "D"...Big-D :D

WooHooooooooo....We finally hit 500 finds today, after 3 long days of trying to get there....we got # 500 and came home for a nap(cause thats what us old frogs do) lol To our surprise when we got up, we saw a note in 1 of our caches from the GSA......we went right out & now DaFunkyFrogs are officially secret agents # 14!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Thanks GSA for making today so memorable for us............ :D:D

Congrats on your 500th and on the GSA coin Secret Agents #14 :D:):D

And bless you GSA for all the good you do :D

:unsure: Thank you for coming back the secret geocoin agent because i think

fs_260480_1.jpg

:blink: 007 can not alone save this world :blink:

Otherwice....

Do you know Cachers who meet the GSA? Well, i don´t saw him in life. But i got a Coin from him, and got a big, big, big smile in my face. :D

I WILL SAVE THE WORLD...ALONE!!! :rolleyes: I will not kill unless forced to do so :D The GSA has my protection~Even when he is not watching...I AM!!! :) Even when I am not here...I AM!!! :D

The Names "D"...Big-D :D

:D:laughing::laughing:

Yes, There is a GSA V-2 and V-3 in production as I write this.

These editions are trackable on geocaching.com and carry the desired icon.

Who will find one of these?

Great news!!!! I don't get out caching as much as I would like and not sure you get into our neck of the woods at all but regardless, it's just fantastic to hear you are continuing on. It's an amazing thing that you do and I know that we are all the better for it. Thank you and all the other Mystery coiners as well, for all that you do....

This is AWESOME news, THANKS GSA!! This secret agent man is on the watch for further action! Can't wait to start reading more fun stories.

Hey BigD...slow down man, it'll be OK!! Don't get too crazy ending up in trouble and needing the servises of ths GSA!! :D

This is AWESOME news, THANKS GSA!! This secret agent man is on the watch for further action! Can't wait to start reading more fun stories.

Hey BigD...slow down man, it'll be OK!! Don't get too crazy ending up in trouble and needing the servises of ths GSA!! :D

Ive got his back...and he's got mine! Together we are unstoppable, good will prevail and evildoers will cease to the fear of what can only be known as..."The Secret Agent Factor"~ Run like hell evildoers...RUN LIKE HELL!!! :)

topsecret.gif

The Secret Agent is back with 2 top secrets v2 and v3, :) watch your back :D

Okay Geo Error, who told you the TOP SECRET, LOL????

Anyways Thank You Geo Secret Agent for comming back and have a V2 and a V3, Wow how AMAZING is that? Thank You for your generosity and for making people still believe you still exist. Would love to see pictures of when these start to surface around to brighten up geocachers around the world, and geocoin collectors in the forumns, I am sure this will be making LOTS of People Happy SOON

Have A Great Day Everyone!

Barry of sweetlife

Ive got his back...and he's got mine! Together we are unstoppable, good will prevail and evildoers will cease to the fear of what can only be known as..."The Secret Agent Factor"~ Run like hell evildoers...RUN LIKE HELL!!! :)

And we've got his back here in Sweden, if there's a need! We're here for ya, GSA!

Naomi :)

GSA

This Is great news. I am glad to see you have reconsidered, because after reading some of the post in this thread you have made alot of people very happy. You have taken on a great mission.

Thanks From the Seekers.

WONDERFUL!! I feel safer already just knowing that 007BigD and the GSA are around!

I will be watching to see who joins the ranks of the Special Secret Agents!!!!

Wow, V-2 AND V-3, and even trackable <_<B)B) That are really great, wonderful news!!! Thank you very much, and welcome back Geocoin Secret Agent!!! :DB):D If you need my help, you know where to find me B)

Of course I hope that one day I will be lucky enough to find one... B) I will keep my eyes open!

And congratulations to the recent finders of the GSA coin!

Fantastic News !!! Can't wait for the posts to begin. :)

I'm still real new to all of this but I gotta say... this is a real cool idea.

Go, Secret Agent Guy, Go!