The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

WOW WOW WOW I received a GSA coin today it was a HUGE surprise!!! and it is a lovely coin.

I dont know who you are and I dont really know where you are, but I have a feeling who might have given you my details :laughing:

I would just like to say a massive THANK YOU and I do greatly appreciate your generosity to me.

I know I was nominated because of my Geocaching Calendars charity work, but without the support of the Geocaching Community the monies would never have been raised, so to all who buy the calendars and help me to raise money for the charities....THANK YOU

Many thanks again who ever you are :antenna: I greatly appreciate my coin.

Mandy :antenna:

Us 4 and Jess

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

WOW WOW WOW I received a GSA coin today it was a HUGE surprise!!! and it is a lovely coin.

I would just like to say a massive THANK YOU and I do greatly appreciate your generosity to me.

I know I was nominated because of my Geocaching Calendars charity work, but without the support of the Geocaching Community the monies would never have been raised, so to all who buy the calendars and help me to raise money for the charities....THANK YOU

Many thanks again who ever you are :laughing: I greatly appreciate my coin.

Us 4 and Jess

Now that's another great story! I'd also be interested in learning more about the calendars.

Congrats on your coin!

I dont want to interupt this fab thread, but in brief

For the past 2 years I have been designing and printing Geocaching Caching, which are mainly sold to UK cachers, although several have sold to American caches who stray into the UK forums :laughing:

The 2007 calendars were for a Scottish cacher who fell and we raised money for a Spinal Injuries Unit. The 2008 calendars raised money for Dogs for the Disabled and Berkshire Search and Rescue Dogs, in 2 years we have raised well over 1,000 pounds (about 2,000 dollars I think :antenna: )

This year there will be

125 Mega Event Calendars..money raised to help Mega Event

125 Geocaching 2009 calendars...money raised for The Great North Air Ambulance

50 Caching Canines...money raised for the Peoples Dispensary for Sick Animals

Link to Geocaching Calendars

If you would like more info please contact us through our profile so we dont spoil this fab thread.

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Congrats Rockin Roddy! Has anyone heard more about the V2?

V2 is a "SECRET"

Keep your eyes and ears open for this one to appear this year.

Cool. Hope to see a cool, new original design. :)

Edit: my original comment sounded puckish. :rolleyes:

Edited by avroair

Many congratulations Mandy of Us 4 and Jess, if ever there was a worthy recipient of a mystery coin it was you.

To those who don't know Mandy she has single handedly raised hundreds of pounds for various charitable causes by producing geocaching calendars in the UK.

Well done Mandy, and thanks for all that you do.

Thanks too to the GSA who clearly knows all and sees all!

It looks like someone has generously donated a Geocoin Secret Agent to raise funds for Dustin's family. See BRoKeN W's thread about donations for a local mom. She lists ebay auctions for trackable coins, and if you look under her other auctions you'll be able to find the Geocoin Secret Agent and other non-trackable geocoins.

It looks like someone has generously donated a Geocoin Secret Agent to raise funds for Dustin's family. See BRoKeN W's thread about donations for a local mom. She lists ebay auctions for trackable coins, and if you look under her other auctions you'll be able to find the Geocoin Secret Agent and other non-trackable geocoins.

VERY generous! ;)

Well, I have finally seen a couple of GSA coins. While visiting with Prntr1 last week I was able to see the one he has (sorry, don't remember the number) and today I finally received the one I was high bidder on way back in December. Seems the USPS wanted to make sure I know how tough these are to come by. :laughing: GSA #88 will now be attending events with me for others to see, pull out of the binder, and play with. Thanks for making such a cool coin, GSA! :laughing::P:P

Edited by amagrud

You know what its like at this time of year...Weather not so good, Get a good hit of the flu, have to catch up on work, and very little time to get out and cache.

Well today, thought I would have a look for a cache that many people have logged as impossible to find...and not only did I find it but WOW

Agent #44 Reporting for Duty (Well I would like to think so but had the kid with me and let him open the cache box - so the rest is history)

You should have heard him squeal!!! First Coin find & its one he could keep.

Thank you Geocoin Secret Agent for spreading a little new years cheer down here in Spain.

.....Now how do I get that coin off the kids shelf and onto my desk??

Edited by lordxtra

Congrats to all recipients of this nice mystic coin.

Secret activity is always going on around I guess. A good thing there is a secret agent to fight these world wide crimes.

Sweden is concidered a nice quiet and friendly country I think, but we may need a secret agent to help the cops out. :lol:

grodan Karin from Sweden.

Geocoin Secret Agent.....I Dardevle am being forced to write this letter.

As you can clearly see, I, Serial Kacher, have found my way to "What House" from Canada and have coin-knapped Agent #145. I have been buying US military equiptment for some time and have finally made my plans a reality. BWAAAA-HA-HA. If you ever want to see agent #145 again you will send ONE MILLION

dollars to...I mean, ONE BILLION dollars in unmarked non-sequencial Canadian pennies to an address later to be named. DO NOT :) attempt to rescue as I have secured a 10 mile perimeter around "What House" and not even your new and highly trained V.2 agents can infiltrate. :):) I do not know how long Agent #145 can hold on!!! I credit Anthus for providing me with a "laptop" computer to make this finally possible. I also want to thank Plan-B..For....giving me a Plan-B!!(Plan-A was not working out)

-Serial Kacher-

cf36cd95-7681-4a35-9d85-329664ea4882.jpg

Edited by dardevle

As you can clearly see, I, Serial Kacher, have found my way to "What House" from Canada and have coin-knapped Agent #145. I have been buying US military equiptment for some time and have finally made my plans a reality. BWAAAA-HA-HA. If you ever want to see agent #145 again you will send ONE MILLION

dollars to...I mean, ONE BILLION dollars in unmarked non-sequencial Canadian pennies to an address later to be named. DO NOT :) attempt to rescue as I have secured a 10 mile perimeter around "What House" and not even your new and highly trained V.2 agents can infiltrate. :):) I do not know how long Agent #145 can hold on!!! I credit Anthus for providing me with a "laptop" computer to make this finally possible. I also want to thank Plan-B..For....giving me a Plan-B!!(Plan-A was not working out)

-Serial Kacher-

:) Someone has to much time on there hands? :):)

Congrats on your last years coin and gl with this years lol

Ya, I know. My wife wanted me to let everyone know that she is sorry about me

and that this is what being laid off does to a person. Good news is I should be back

on the road by months end. I cannot wait to get back to work. It has been alond winter.

Although I got another idea for more pics of my GSA coins coin-knapping! :)

-Serial Kacher-

What a hoot....thanks for the laugh. :)

LOL, you might have too much time on your hands, but that's one of the best GSA stories and pics that I've seen! Here's hoping there'll be another installment from you soon! :):)

Check back within the next day or two for an update and another picture. I am uncertain

of the exact time. I expect Serial Kacher will be in touch when he needs to be! I do not know what

Serial Kacher is capable of so I do not know what expect. All I can do for now is hope Agent #145s' training

will help him through this crisis! :)

LOL, you might have too much time on your hands, but that's one of the best GSA stories and pics that I've seen! Here's hoping there'll be another installment from you soon! :):)

Check back within the next day or two for an update and another picture. I am uncertain

of the exact time. I expect Serial Kacher will be in touch when he needs to be! I do not know what

Serial Kacher is capable of so I do not know what expect. All I can do for now is hope Agent #145s' training

will help him through this crisis! :)

LOLOLOL!!!!!

I was contacted this morning via e-mail from Serial Kacher. I was given very specific instructions to post these two photos he sent me. Attached was this note. :laughing:

"As you can see I have now moved locations and now not even the most advanced tracking device can find me. I am no longer at "What House." As you can see in the photos I now have in custody your American super hero "Wonder Woman" also. BWAAA-HA-HA! You can clearly see that I am not joking around. My own "special" :D agent "Lady Luck" and I are not operating alone. We have recruited 4 of the most feared assassin's in the entire WORLD. There names are as follows, The not so cowardly lion, The rocket scientist straw man, The Bullet proof tin man, and the most evil and dangerous of them all, Killer queen Dorthy with Toto. K.Q.D & lil t for short. Geocoin Secret Agent, if you ever want Dardevle to see his friend, Agent #145 again, you must give into our demands. If I am not mistaken the only other agents in this area are Agent # 174 and Agent #091. Both of which have been, how shall I say it..........taken care of, for lack of better words. There is NO agent out there that can save agent #145 now, so give in and nobody gets hurt. BWAAAA-HA-HA. HE-HE-HE!! I will be in contact with Dardevle when the time is right with another picture of Agent #145s' well being. Gotta go, there are a couple of new caches in the area, must be FTF!!! -Serial Kacher-

1001807e-2d6f-4588-8c71-a422c0fb6f5e.jpg

7a9bd505-a0bb-4bd6-8220-bddb1037f981.jpg

Edited by dardevle

What a dire situation you are in !

Hey, maybe Geocaching Jedi can come to your aid !!!!

(I thought you just had a baby....Who's toys are you playing with?)

It sure would be nice. All the help I can round up for Agent #145 will help.

So far all I have is Dora the explorer and Three wisemen! I do not think they

will be of much help. Either a jedi or a highly trained V.2 secret agent will be enough.

Hey, maybe both would be willing to help. :laughing::D

About the toys, They are, umm, my....ummmmm, they are..the neighbor kids. Yea, thats right,

the neighbor kids!! They are not mine!!! I am 34 for crying out loud! Geez! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Edited by dardevle

Dardevle, I have Very Super Special Secret Agent Assistant #191 standing by (well, hoovering) ready and willing to assist you in your mission. Given VSSSAA's attributes, perhaps flying a reconnaissance mission would provide valuable information? Awaiting orders....

Welcome VSSSAA # 191. Any help would be great. I caught a glims of there convoy after the landing.

They were heading due west towards the "Sand dunes" behind my house. I believe that is where they are going to set up. I cannot jeopardize the safety of GSA #145 by following. I need to know if they are setting up at the "Sand Dunes". I am guessing it will take them until friday to get there. and a couple of days to set up headquarters. If VSSSAA #191 is ready for the challange her eyes from the sky would be much needed. Have her follow there convoy, and let me know if that is where they are setting up operations so I can try to get Agent "Bombshell Barbie" the intell. I hope she can help. I hope to launch an attack sunday afternoon. OVER

This new(ish) fad of coins arriving as a surprise....like this one and the Highland Geofairy coin.... is such a great idea! It shows that people are still nice, generous, and thoughtful. What a breath of fresh air in today's world of constant "bad news". Thanks to all those who do this and congrats to the recipients.