The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

I just LOVE a mystery...coin that is!! Come on out to my area SGA, I would be more than happy to be recruited!!

Long live the great mystery coiners, you give many of us great posts to read, you bring joy to many through your coins!! Great job!!

I'll only come your way if you stop calling me SGA. :)

Holy FATFINGER Batman! :)

Most terribly sorry about that Geocoin Secret Agent! Never happen again (I hope) :D

I have been known to grow tired from time to time, however after my recent missions to the east and Europe I have been discussing with a good friend the possibility of making a second coin. My first coin seemed to be very popular with some cachers. This was a pleasant surprise. Of course, the more I hear from all of you the more I could be steered to making a second coin.

Pleeeeease make a second coin. It would be awesome to hear the stories of all the fortunate people that are able to find one of these coins!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful I found a Geocoin Secret Agent coin.

:anibad:

GSA, we NEEED you in West Texas! We had some really weird WHITE STUFF falling all over the place earlier this week. Now, you have to understand, we have spring, summer, fall, summer, spring, summer, etc!! So this white stuff really just doesn't belong here! But it sure was fun to play in, but then, it was GONE!! Help, GSA, were we just dreaming, or did it really snow in West Texas, not once, but TWICE this week??

:D:D:):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't wipe the grin off my face...The GSA visited New Jersey, and stopped at one of my caches :laughing:

I can't believe I got there before anyone else! The cache is right down a park pathway that starts across the street from my job and about a 10 minute walk; I got the notification of the log on my cache this morning.. but I had meetings and couldn't sneak out before lunch. I thought for sure someone else had run out and picked it up before me, but when I opened the container #83 was sitting on top looking back at me :Dlog

THANK YOU GSA!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier right now ;) Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!

FINALLY, I decided to order a new camera :D

My GSA coin:

:D :D :D

f7809ed6-8e5d-4706-89a0-626d45d647f1.jpg

8d68c41c-fa2d-4111-a389-b43bddf6e517.jpg

Hello Geocoin Secret Agent, how has it been going of late? I would love to help you on a secret mission if you have need! I would also love to place your beautiful coin next to my other mystery coins (Great Pumpkin and CCC...they need a bit of "adventurous" mischief to get into), I'm holding a spot just for you!

Keep up the AWESOME job, we surely appreciate YOU!

:D;):D:):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't wipe the grin off my face...The GSA visited New Jersey, and stopped at one of my caches :D

I can't believe I got there before anyone else! The cache is right down a park pathway that starts across the street from my job and about a 10 minute walk; I got the notification of the log on my cache this morning.. but I had meetings and couldn't sneak out before lunch. I thought for sure someone else had run out and picked it up before me, but when I opened the container #83 was sitting on top looking back at me :Dlog

THANK YOU GSA!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier right now :) Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!

FINALLY, I decided to order a new camera :D

My GSA coin:

:D :D :laughing:

f7809ed6-8e5d-4706-89a0-626d45d647f1.jpg

8d68c41c-fa2d-4111-a389-b43bddf6e517.jpg

TM, Congrats again on your find AND the new camera! Great pic of the GSA coin.

Hi all,

i got one of this wonderful Coins on the 24th December. What a Christmas! :back:

Thank you so much for this Coin GSA. I can´t tell you, how i love this Coin. It´s on the left side of my Pillow. When i go to bed, i always have a look of it. I can´t believe!!!! I got one of this great Coins!

You think i´m stupid? I think you´re right :back:

This Coin is so great, thank you so much Geocoin Secret Agent, i´m so happy, i can´t tell you! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

gsa_front.jpggsa_back.jpg

Hi all,

i got one of this wonderful Coins on the 24th December. What a Christmas! :back:

Thank you so much for this Coin GSA. I can´t tell you, how i love this Coin. It´s on the left side of my Pillow. When i go to bed, i always have a look of it. I can´t believe!!!! I got one of this great Coins!

You think i´m stupid? I think you´re right :back:

This Coin is so great, thank you so much Geocoin Secret Agent, i´m so happy, i can´t tell you! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

gsa_front.jpggsa_back.jpg

WOW!!! What a cool bed buddy!!! Congrats!!

No, I don't think you're stupid at all, in fact, that's much how I feel about each of my MYSTERY COINS!! When I look at them, I remember the joy that was brought to me by that coin...the memories of how I got it!! I also have many other coins which are special and bring me the same joy, for much the same reason: they were given generously and lovingly by caring people!

Congratulations on all the recent recipients of the GSA coin. I just started looking at this thread

again and heard some talk about a second version of a GSA coin. OOOOOOOOOOOH, I get goose bumps

just thinking about it. Would love to see one, in my collection that is. :rolleyes:;) I really like the one I have.

Check out what I've done with mine. TB1F7G8. Lots of fun. It is the only secret or mystery coin that I

have found so it is pretty special to me to have one. IT is nice to see The Geocoin Secret Agent is still out

and about. Your doing a wonderfull thing and it is fun to read on the excitement you have givin' people!

Take care

-Dardevle-

OH Rod! Congratulations! I am so so happy for you! Could not have happened to a better person! I think these coins are neat. Sort of reminds me of the cloak of invisibility I carry in my cache bag. (Of course I never need it, nobody, but nobody pays any attention to a 50 something year old woman anyway)

This is a very nice thing someone is doing and I am so glad to see that there are still such wonderful people/spies in the world. (I ran into a couple of the other kind at work today...)

Congrats to the recent finders, anne

Never even seen a GSA or pot of gold coin, but maybe sometime some will show up in Mississippi. Still, cannot complain, cause we've been lucky enough to have come across the Geocoin Fairy and the CCC gang, and even a SinterKlaas sighting! Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and looking forward to a great year of caching.

OH Rod! Congratulations! I am so so happy for you! Could not have happened to a better person! I think these coins are neat. Sort of reminds me of the cloak of invisibility I carry in my cache bag. (Of course I never need it, nobody, but nobody pays any attention to a 50 something year old woman anyway)

This is a very nice thing someone is doing and I am so glad to see that there are still such wonderful people/spies in the world. (I ran into a couple of the other kind at work today...)

Couldn't have said it better, Anne!!

Naomi :)

B):):) Awwww guys, you make me blush!!! THANKS!

I wanted to tell my whole story, was just too tired and hungry when I posted last night...

I worked all day clearing a fenceline of scrub and such...not easy work in mud up to your ankles, but a job is WELCOMED these days!! Man was I beat by the time I headed for home, back was sore, feet were tired and aching...my whole body was screaming for a hottub (gotta get mine fixed...HIGH on the list), I would settle for a hot shower though!! I get home and see a couple of packages waiting for me on my desk...COOL, I've got mail!! I read the first one, a bubbler addressed to me from the GSA (how's the weather out there in the Bering Straits??)....my heart skipped a beat!! I forgot all about the other package and ripped into this one (as best one can when sooo tired and hurting...are these bubblers child-proof??)! Inside is the BEAUTIFUL GSA #51 coin.....WOW, gotta love that!!!! KAboom was upstairs playing vid games and far too busy to be bothered, so I quickly checked out the second package, a priority envelope from Hawaii...."WOW, today is a GREAT day", I thought as I ripped into this package!! Inside is my 2005 Tiki "Yawp" #174 PLUS a bonus Tiki sig tile....COOOL!!

I was in second heaven at this point!! Kevin and his girlfriend couldn't figure out what all the hoopla was about...a couple coins?? Well, if you have to tell them, they'd likely never understand!!! I MADE KAboom come down and check out the newest additions to my collection (and to rub in the fact that I got coins and he didn't.....hahahaha), he knew right away what the GSA coin meant and quickly made room for it beside my other MYSTERY coins...but I couldn't put this coin up just yet, I need to stare at it and admire it for a few days before I can let it from my sight...it's sitting on my desk right here in front of me with my Yawp and tile right beside it!!!

What an AWESOME day this turned out to be....THANK-YOU Geocoin Secret Agent...agent 51 READY and WAITING!!!

B):):) Awwww guys, you make me blush!!! THANKS!

I wanted to tell my whole story, was just too tired and hungry when I posted last night...

I worked all day clearing a fenceline of scrub and such...not easy work in mud up to your ankles, but a job is WELCOMED these days!! Man was I beat by the time I headed for home, back was sore, feet were tired and aching...my whole body was screaming for a hottub (gotta get mine fixed...HIGH on the list), I would settle for a hot shower though!! I get home and see a couple of packages waiting for me on my desk...COOL, I've got mail!! I read the first one, a bubbler addressed to me from the GSA (how's the weather out there in the Bering Straits??)....my heart skipped a beat!! I forgot all about the other package and ripped into this one (as best one can when sooo tired and hurting...are these bubblers child-proof??)! Inside is the BEAUTIFUL GSA #51 coin.....WOW, gotta love that!!!! KAboom was upstairs playing vid games and far too busy to be bothered, so I quickly checked out the second package, a priority envelope from Hawaii...."WOW, today is a GREAT day", I thought as I ripped into this package!! Inside is my 2005 Tiki "Yawp" #174 PLUS a bonus Tiki sig tile....COOOL!!

I was in second heaven at this point!! Kevin and his girlfriend couldn't figure out what all the hoopla was about...a couple coins?? Well, if you have to tell them, they'd likely never understand!!! I MADE KAboom come down and check out the newest additions to my collection (and to rub in the fact that I got coins and he didn't.....hahahaha), he knew right away what the GSA coin meant and quickly made room for it beside my other MYSTERY coins...but I couldn't put this coin up just yet, I need to stare at it and admire it for a few days before I can let it from my sight...it's sitting on my desk right here in front of me with my Yawp and tile right beside it!!!

What an AWESOME day this turned out to be....THANK-YOU Geocoin Secret Agent...agent 51 READY and WAITING!!!

"I read the first one, a bubbler addressed to me from the GSA (how's the weather out there in the Bering Straits??)....my heart skipped a beat!! I forgot all about the other package and ripped into this one "

wow congrats RR looks like we have had some great days lately! :)

YES, it's been quite a coin holiday of late!! If I'm dreaming, PLEASE don't wake me, this is just too AWESOME!! Not sure how I'll be able to pay this all forward, but I'll certainly have fun trying!!!

" he knew right away what the GSA coin meant and quickly made room for it beside my other MYSTERY coins..."

So, Roddy, just how many do you have :D ?!?

Let's see...I've got a CCC, GGP, GSA, MD and a Stocking...WOW!!! I've truly been blessed with these....but always happy to make room for one more!!! lol KAboom though, he's been hinting at stealing my CCC, he really likes that one. OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! lol