The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

Well, I never imagined that the GSA would travel by mail "BUT" he did B) , Perhaps he knows I have not been able to cache as I am still under the weather :unsure:

But in my mail came a mailer from The Bering Sea Alaska :( It's true he lives in the Ocean B)

Anyway have a look see GSA coin # 72 is now in sunny Florida :D

Thanks go out to the Geocoin Secret Agent ! I am blown away !!

Glenn

gsa.jpg

Edited by glennk721

:unsure: Deafhunt,,, As none of you know, I spent many years in Army Military Intelligence, not necessarily doin' the "spy" thing but knowing a lot more about what's goin' on than the ordinary "joe" on the streets. If anyone has the "ear" the Secret Agent, put a bug in his/her ear and let them know I'd give a left *** for one of those coins. Pllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee!!!! I've just started geo caching and I've been bitten big time by the GC bug. This coin would make be do double back flips if I could find one or if one just happeded to "show up in my "mailbox".

To Cache Or Not To Cache. That is the question.

Don :(:DB)

Thanks to everyone , He has been quite busy since here :( Now I know what Karma had on her hands with several Agents visiting :unsure: , He checked in with my Evil Master Mind coins they had some secret conference. I was not allowed to ease drop think they are planning something not sure what they are up to ! I know they retrieved the Mission Impossible Black Bomb coin I have, think they may be planning a escape B) Going to batten down the front door ! :D Updates to come stay tuned B)

Thank you everyone ! Well the Secret Agent , got together with the Evil Masterminds and had a wild night. :cool: I awoke to the liquor cabinat open, guess they skipped the coffee and went for the hard stuff. I found a copy of "The Great Escape" Movie out from my collection of DVDs, guess they are still planning to break out of this joint :cool: . For the moment one went for a swim while the other is sleeping off a hang over . I better be on the late night watch :cool:

Well, I never imagined that the GSA would travel by mail "BUT" he did :o , Perhaps he knows I have not been able to cache as I am still under the weather :)

But in my mail came a mailer from The Bering Sea Alaska :D It's true he lives in the Ocean :P

Anyway have a look see GSA coin # 72 is now in sunny Florida :)

Thanks go out to the Geocoin Secret Agent ! I am blown away !!

Glenn

gsa.jpg

:ph34r::huh::o:):D:huh::o:cool::D

WHoa ... let me track him seem he live in alaska ... .maybe ... i fhe do that .. let me find him/her or wil bump day !!!!

Whoa...Didnt see Glenns Gift from the Bearing Sea till today!!! How Cool :huh: ...He/She/It Traveled by mail...Just for you Buddy! Bet that brought a smile :huh:

Thats one mailer that would make anyone do backflips at the mailbox!!!!!...Now all I need is a Backflipping Smilie guy and a mailbox!!! :huh:

Thank you everyone ! Well the Secret Agent , got together with the Evil Masterminds and had a wild night. :D I awoke to the liquor cabinat open, guess they skipped the coffee and went for the hard stuff. I found a copy of "The Great Escape" Movie out from my collection of DVDs, guess they are still planning to break out of this joint :D . For the moment one went for a swim while the other is sleeping off a hang over . I better be on the late night watch :o

OK Glenn, I need my update fix on what they are up too, hope you are feeling better and that you didn't have to clean up the mess after their party:D

Wow imagine surprize when I got the mail today and saw a bubble mailer. Then I started wondering did I order a coin or trade with someone. After opening the enevelope I just could not stop smiling. this coin is great Thank You for this great gift. It is even cooler because my husbands cacher name is agentsac. I really apperciate the gift Thank YOU!!!

WOW, he must have been DEEP under the covers, uh, I mean, deep undercover :huh:

haven't seen or heard anything about his movements, glad to see he survived his last mission, now if I could only track him down, I could tackle him/her and pat him down and find a coin:D

have had no luck checking caches around my current location :lol:

Edited by Frozen Buns

*-TOP SECRET-*

Headquarters has just received word that a "new mission" order has been given. Geocoin Secret Agent, they have personally requested your assistance in this matter. They need you in the United States. They need you in North Carolina. They need you in Raleigh. They need you in MY MAILBOX! This is top priority, level 5 emergency - get moving!

E-mail sent with address.

********SERECET NEW MISSION**********

New Misson : i will do what you would like to do for your mission for exchange for your secert geocoin to be in my mailbox ?!

This Message will be Destory next !0 second after you read ( PFTTTTTTTT WORD CAN"T NOT BE READY NOW )

email send with address

OMG!!! WE GOT ONE!!! WE CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! We went to place some swag in a cache we like in the area as we sometimes do but we usually don't log or note a swag drop and when we did low and behold there it was THE Secret Agent Coin! We dropped the swag and once we get our new coin being made we are going to drop one in to replace the coin! I can't believe we got a mystery coin!!! Thank you so much SECRET AGENT MAN!!!

SecretAgentCoin.jpg

Edited by Nochipra