The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

Well Ive been waiting in the bushes with my Barbeque goin and a full rack of ribs on the grill for 8 hrs. :ph34r::ph34r:

I see that I was a day late and a dollar short- The GSA has already made it to Washington-Congrats Coreynjoey!

The Cache just got reviewed and GC117RY is up and runnin- so just in case he decides to head back down south, its all ready, I put the ribs inside the TB Drop - I hope he likes them well done :o HeHe

Well Ive been waiting in the bushes with my Barbeque goin and a full rack of ribs on the grill for 8 hrs. :o:P

I see that I was a day late and a dollar short- The GSA has already made it to Washington-Congrats Coreynjoey!

The Cache just got reviewed and GC117RY is up and runnin- so just in case he decides to head back down south, its all ready, I put the ribs inside the TB Drop - I hope he likes them well done :ph34r: HeHe

You are tooooo much B) I wonder what kind of dessert he likes maybe I can tempt him with that :ph34r: Be patient I don't know how he can resist, just hope he gets there before the ribs start growing fuzzies.

edit bad spelling

Edited by summerandnana

OOH-another contest!

I guess Lemon Merengue-w/Ben and Jerrys icecream- :ph34r: JK dont want to start that again!

EDITED : I Didnt even know the dessert contest was going on...and it was in FULL SWING-DUH!...how funny

You are too funny :ph34r:

Congrats to all those that have located a GSA so far and also to those that have won one !!

....Anthus

My current mission are in North America.

I may take the journey Down Under if I am invited.

I have quite a large agenda of travels to undertake at this time however if I am offered a nice meal or two I may embark on this journey sooner than later.

No Vegemite please.

Well then, swing on by the 'Burgh again, and I'll treat ya to the best of both worlds... Boomerang BBQ and Woodfire Pizza in "The Strip" has excellent BBQ Ribs with an Aussie theme. :blink:

I have quite a large agenda of travels to undertake at this time however if I am offered a nice meal or two I may embark on this journey sooner than later.

No Vegemite please.

No Vegemite please.

Well then, swing on by the 'Burgh again, and I'll treat ya to the best of both worlds... Boomerang BBQ and Woodfire Pizza in "The Strip" has excellent BBQ Ribs with an Aussie theme. :blink:

Wings and cold beer at a great local sports bar in Wheeling for you to stop and enjoy on your travels Heck I will even buy dinner :blink:

No Vegemite please.

Smokey Bone and Joe Daddy's are also excellent places for BBQ ribs around the 'Burgh. Sometimes they even have them at Cabelas, in their buffet.

No Vegemite please.

If this is what you are offering I will provide the beer, heck I am on my way :blink: .

HA HA ...Made ya look!!! :D :D ...Couldnt help myself! --I had a dream last night of the #007 coin...It was almost MINE!- :D:D -JK

Sorry '007BigD' The GSA #007 is in the hands of Raine at Groundspeak.

You could always try and talk him out of it. NOT!

You just sit tight. I am headed to Northern California soon. There is much to do in your neck of the woods.

"The Only Tracks Of Mine You'll Find Are The Geocoins I Leave Behind" :D

but this is my favorite: HERE

Sorry, I was just having too much fun to stop!

That song has become my favorite also. I hear it all the time now.

My daughter has that song on one of her CD's, and everytime we go

geocaching, she takes it in the car and plays it over and over again.

She's hoping that someday the GSA will drop some coins off in the Poconos.

OMG!!!! I really didn't expect to ever see one, but the GSA honored us yesterday with his mysterious presence here on the Central Coast. I was checking my e-mail when I saw the log notification for one of my caches, "On A Mission". Maybe he couldn't resist a cache by that name! Anyway, I rushed over and was fortunate to beat anyone else to it. No muggles around either. Whew! I opened the container and, sure enough, there was the "calling card" I had previously only dreamed about.

48766450-b1c5-4ebe-83c9-757f3e35adc9.jpg

How does he (or she) do it? :P I'm literally dumbfounded, but very happy the GSA decided to enjoy our nice weather. Thanks GSA!!! Good luck with the rest of your mission. :o

ya know, i think that coin looks even better when it's shown in a cache like that. how sweet would that be, huh??

It does look sweet in a cache...it does not look sweet rolling down a muddy hill (I dropped ours after I pulled it from the cache and just about had a panic attack). Thanks goodness for those bright colors! They made it easier to see!

Congrats to all the latest successful missions!

No Vegemite please.

You are more than welcome down this way GSA. I'm sure we could cook you up a decent "Kiwi" BBQ! And a pavalova for dessert B) Just make sure you pick up those Ribs of 007BigD's before you leave the country :P

And as for the vegemite... you know us southern hemishepe guys have strange tastes :P

Catch ya soon :lol: Well hopefully some time... Did I mention the weather is great down this way at this time of the year???

One of the M's from clamm went out caching at lunch today. Look what he found!!!! Pretty darn exciting!!! Guess the Geocoin Secret Agent likes snow - we got over 2 1/2 feet of it in the last week.

:P

B):P:P

Well he does put his location as The Bering Sea, so a little cold won't scare him off :lol: In fact, I think several of his placements have been in very snowy places :P Makes me wish I didn't live in sunny Calif where it is 80 degrees today :P

One of the M's from clamm went out caching at lunch today. Look what he found!!!! Pretty darn exciting!!! Guess the Geocoin Secret Agent likes snow - we got over 2 1/2 feet of it in the last week.

:P

7787a411-1496-4f36-adcc-233b2e478020.jpg

:lol::PB)

Darn saw this one wish i wasnt at college in northern minnesota U of M Duluth cause i would of been all over that coin ARGH well theres always other chances hopefully

You are more than welcome down this way GSA. I'm sure we could cook you up a decent "Kiwi" BBQ! And a pavalova for dessert :P Just make sure you pick up those Ribs of 007BigD's before you leave the country :P

And as for the vegemite... you know us southern hemishepe guys have strange tastes :anibad:

Catch ya soon ;) Well hopefully some time... Did I mention the weather is great down this way at this time of the year???

Did you hear that?- KIWI RIBS- you may have a new favorite rib!!! Are they served with Baby corn?-oh yeh-No vegimite... But sounds good to me, then you can use the rib as toothpick too ;)

Good luck to all other nations praying for a visit from the GSA- I know hes real busy in his homeland and if he goes worldwide then we need alot of ribs! :P