The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

Last night I finally finished cataloging the coins I traded for at GeocoinFest (yeah, I know I'm slow!) and was surprised when I opened my bag and found an unmarked white envelope. I opened and discovered one of these great coins! Thanks Geocoin Secret Agent, whoever you are!

But knowing The Geocoin Secret Agent is mysterious, It could have been placed in your possession after you got home. I swear this agent is very resourceful!! <_<

Last night I finally finished cataloging the coins I traded for at GeocoinFest (yeah, I know I'm slow!) and was surprised when I opened my bag and found an unmarked white envelope. I opened and discovered one of these great coins! Thanks Geocoin Secret Agent, whoever you are!

Congratulations Moun10Bike!

Any other surprises in that bag? :(

I was very surprised to see that the GSA had visited one of my caches. Must have been this morning, cuz I barely had time to run out to my cache after work before the blizzard came in!! I tried to take pictures of my coin, #194, but they were all fuzzy. I have to try and get some with my good camera. Here is what it looks like out my front door, though.

canon30107015di4.th.jpg

You may visit my cache page here.

Thanks, GSA! :laughing::P

I was very surprised to see that the GSA had visited one of my caches. Must have been this morning, cuz I barely had time to run out to my cache after work before the blizzard came in!! I tried to take pictures of my coin, #194, but they were all fuzzy. I have to try and get some with my good camera. Here is what it looks like out my front door, though.

canon30107015di4.th.jpg

You may visit my cache page here.

Thanks, GSA! :laughing::P

Congratulations Cydriver. I saw that snow go by to the north of KC. I am glad it did not hang around here! But it must have chased the GSA down this way after dropping off yours. :laughing:

Me and the Secret Agent went in Kahoots (Telepathically) today, I was Cydrivers Secret Leprechaun and the GSA was well... the Secret Agent- Somehow we managed to Double Team Cydriver and Im sure that made for good day! - How cool! -----Congrats Cydriver!.....Im sure you deserve it!

Seems as though neither sleet, nor snow, nor hail, nor rain can keep a geocacher from braving the elements to take possession of this beautiful coin. Congrats to the latest finders, just love the stories.

Well, we had a horrible blizzard / ice storm last night. And you can bet if the GSA had been to my area I would have been out there in the pouring sleet and wind, with a flashlight, trying to score this great coin. :P:laughing:

Windrose

Two California sightings, woohoo! We were playing with our new Wii (Joani was kicking my butt at bowling) when my son poured into the house with 5 friends in tow that wanted to play the Wii, so we gave up the console to them and went upstairs to read email. What! The GSA visited the Bad Badtz Maru's cache in front of the house? No way! Was the coin still there? We took Bad Badtz Maru along on the hunt.

c295cfc0-c2a1-4cd2-846d-8469e9877220.jpg

It was exciting and scary, wondering if the coin was still there. This cache gets a lot of visits and has 12 people watching it, so it could already be gone. Bad Badtz Maru wasn't going for any suspense and quickly opened up the cache.

77f861dc-f1c3-415c-a135-e27febf522d5.jpg

WOOHOO! It was still there! How exciting! Thanks so much for visiting our cache and thanks for the geocoin!

--Marky

Two California sightings, woohoo! We were playing with our new Wii (Joani was kicking my butt at bowling) when my son poured into the house with 5 friends in tow that wanted to play the Wii, so we gave up the console to them and went upstairs to read email. What! The GSA visited the Bad Badtz Maru's cache in front of the house? No way! Was the coin still there? We took Bad Badtz Maru along on the hunt.

c295cfc0-c2a1-4cd2-846d-8469e9877220.jpg

It was exciting and scary, wondering if the coin was still there. This cache gets a lot of visits and has 12 people watching it, so it could already be gone. Bad Badtz Maru wasn't going for any suspense and quickly opened up the cache.

77f861dc-f1c3-415c-a135-e27febf522d5.jpg

WOOHOO! It was still there! How exciting! Thanks so much for visiting our cache and thanks for the geocoin!

--Marky

I am so envious, no no no, envy is bad, I am so happy :anibad:

Well I gotta say the coolest thing happened today. A friend & I didn't have too much time to cache so we decided to find 3, ok 4 but we couldn't find one. The first cache we hit was a new one published this morning. Someone had already found it, but it was along the route I wanted to take.

So we get to the cache & we are looking around. There is a big pine tree and then a bunch of little things. My friend ran over to check out the pine tree & assured me it wasn't there. I searched for a good 15 minutes before I decided to check out that tree myself. And sure enough, it was there, lol. I opened the cache container just expecting to sign the log book & leave. As I'm leafing through the swag in the coffee can I notice something at the bottom. I saw a yellow piece sticking out & a geocoin coin bag over it. I think, what's this?, & grab it and that's when I lost my sanity for a brief moment. So many caches in the world and the Geocoin Secret Agent visited this one. Holy cow was a phrase that I kept repeating out loud. Luckily only my friend was around, and he thinks I'm nuts anyways, so who cares? He didn't even seem too be bothered by my jumping & squealing.

The coin now belongs to me. It will spend the rest of it's days sitting with my Uranium Yime coin on one side & my Moun10bike coin on the other. Does it get any better?

So if there's anyone out there with an extra Harry Potter coin, don't you think it would look great next to these ones? hehe

Thank you Geocoin Secret Agent. You are the best!

WOW- All great grabs for some great cachers...

Anthus- you should have been expecting it- How could he resist

No need to be jelous any more Dressel Dragons- You Got it!

And Marky scored the same-WOOHOO

Dorkfish- You absolutley deserve it - It was a great pleasure talking with you at the Mega event, you listened to all I had to say with content. Great chat, I am so pleased with your find- Ill bet you will be excited about this one for awhile now...I can just picture you squealing :anibad:

And Castleman another fine cacher I had the pleasure of meeting-WOW...and in California-Head North GSA...for the sake of me... There I asked :D

Makes me want to go out and place a quickie just for the GSA... I placed one today but it is far from quick. But Im sure he can handle mine... They are not so bad... just off the beaten path a bit.... Maybe "If I place it he will come"...who knows- he travels very well. and he is just south of my neck of the woods!

I DID IT!...Just for the GSA himself

I just placed my 1st Quick grab, 1st multi & 1st coin and TB Drop- I was up till 4:00AM Activating Coins and bugs, puttin em all together, stamping My sig pennies, drillin holes, gathering swag and painting caches...Then crashed for 4 hours and was out by 8:30 AM Was I high on drugs? Yep-The cachers high- the most addictive drug Ive found (I figure the runners get one-why not us)

- Although it is not reviewed yet-It is there I promise... I called it 007Secret Agent Coin'N'Bug drop & Super Swag Shop. I just couldnt resist knowing he is just south of me- Hopefully it gets posted today!

Im really not expecting a GSA coin- But just What IF? I took Sillygirls response and took it to the 5th power- So lets see! Im sure he knows now! and if nothin else it was fun scrambling to get this set!- I had to try!

The Waypoint is GC117RY and the Coords are N39.14.473 W.123.12.364- It is located at the Hwy 20 and 101 intersections.

Is this extreme? Am I lame?...or are many of you wishing you had done this?...Its not too late!

Thanks GSA- This is great fun following your tracks and seeing all the people you get to enlighten with your stealth and Generosity!

I DID IT!...Just for the GSA himself

I just placed my 1st Quick grab, 1st multi & 1st coin and TB Drop- I was up till 4:00AM Activating Coins and bugs, puttin em all together, stamping My sig pennies, drillin holes, gathering swag and painting caches...Then crashed for 4 hours and was out by 8:30 AM Was I high on drugs? Yep-The cachers high- the most addictive drug Ive found (I figure the runners get one-why not us)

- Although it is not reviewed yet-It is there I promise... I called it 007Secret Agent Coin'N'Bug drop & Super Swag Shop. I just couldnt resist knowing he is just south of me- Hopefully it gets posted today!

Im really not expecting a GSA coin- But just What IF? I took Sillygirls response and took it to the 5th power- So lets see! Im sure he knows now! and if nothin else it was fun scrambling to get this set!- I had to try!

The Waypoint is GC117RY and the Coords are N39.14.473 W.123.12.364- It is located at the Hwy 20 and 101 intersections.

Is this extreme? Am I lame?...or are many of you wishing you had done this?...Its not too late!

Thanks GSA- This is great fun following your tracks and seeing all the people you get to enlighten with your stealth and Generosity!

Lol, that is just too hilarious! Dude, I totally hope the GSA visits your neck of the woods & the special cache you made just for him/her. That just cracks me up. Yep, you definately took it to a whole new level.

Keep visualizing the GSA visiting your cache, convince yourself the GSA will show up. And it will happen. Just gotta believe & it will come true someday.

That's the best laugh I've had in awhile. :ph34r:

Congrats to everyone who received one of these amazing coins. Looks like our friend the GSA was really busy yesterday. I bet he/she is exhausted.

WOOHOOOO!!!!! We found a GSA coin!!! I still can't believe it! Here's our log from GC1159G

"We were out and about today running a bunch of errands and thought we'd stop by our cache and drop off a few coins while we were out. We made a quick stop by the cache, opened it up, and OMG OMG OMG what is that we see in there...a Geocoin Secret Agent coin!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! We started jumping up and down doin the Happy Dance!! We're still in shock, I can't believe he actual came!! THANK YOU GSA!!!!!"

GecoinSecretAgent.jpg

WOOHOOOO!!!!! We found a GSA coin!!! I still can't believe it! Here's our log from GC1159G

"We were out and about today running a bunch of errands and thought we'd stop by our cache and drop off a few coins while we were out. We made a quick stop by the cache, opened it up, and OMG OMG OMG what is that we see in there...a Geocoin Secret Agent coin!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! We started jumping up and down doin the Happy Dance!! We're still in shock, I can't believe he actual came!! THANK YOU GSA!!!!!"

GecoinSecretAgent.jpg

There are times when I think it would be so fun to have geocaching web cams :ph34r:

Congrats guys

Edited by summerandnana