Geo 40 Series coins - trades and sales

Fluttershy

Post your Trades here for the Geo 40 Series. :unsure:

The Geo 40 Series!

Our Coins are 1 3/4", Sandblasted, & Trackable at Geocaching.com

There are 40 Personalized Record Coins Sharing One Common Side!

(A big thanks to Christian and Sara at Oakcoins, and Jamie at Mad Hatter's Neverland!)

(Common Side)

6n006694pa2.jpg

(Fluttershy's Personalized Side)

6n006693rn3.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy

Same here but we don't get a cool sample coin like Fluttershy. :P

I will try to post the picture of the artwork in a little bit.

6N-00722A01-1.jpg

The back of the coin will be the same as Fluttershy's.

I think we will have these in hand around the end of February.

We are not attending Geocoinfest :unsure:

Edited by Vegas Gamblers

We are also interested in trading our coins. We will have about 25 of the 50 produced available for trades. We are looking to trade for other (non Top 40) trackable coins that we don't already have. All coins that we already have are activated and show in our inventory.

Please email us if you are interested.

finalgeocoinforphotobucket.jpg

Edited by lindsychris

I too will be picking up my record coins at the Geocoinfest and will be looking to make face to face trades while there.

Once back home I will gladly entertain other trade offers as long as my supply lasts.

Here is my artwork, as the coins are being delivered to the GeocoinFest.

Vinyl_Art.jpg

Edited for SPelinG EroRs :unsure:

Edited by OshnDoc

I'm willing to trade with anyone looking to collect a complete set of the Top 40. I'll trade for other 45's, or other personal coins. Not going to GeoCoinFest, so trades will have to be by mail.

Each time I see a thread about the coins I get impatient again :unsure:

chancerider1-1.jpg

Edited to add a pic of the coin.... thanks to Wildwoods for the instructions!

Edited by chancerider
I didn't get a record but would like to trade for any of these.

I have may TSD V2 and V2.5 coins and will sone have a Buffalo Wings 2007 coin.

Team Sand Dollar

Do you want to trade mine for your version 2 Gold you have set aside for me?

Edited by OshnDoc

OK you "Top 40" record holders. I myself am NOT looking for a complete set but will trade with any of you Top 40 that do. Please send an e-mail so that I can be sure and set it aside when I pick them up at Coinfest. I will contact you when I get back from the wild weekend in LA.

Thanks, Charlene

What she said, except I'm not going to Geocoinfest :blink: and have wait for them to be delivered to me in PA.

OK you "Top 40" record holders. I myself am NOT looking for a complete set but will trade with any of you Top 40 that do. Please send an e-mail so that I can be sure and set it aside when I pick them up at Coinfest. I will contact you when I get back from the wild weekend in LA.

Thanks, Charlene

I am not looking for a complete set either, but I will trade my record for another coin for the people that do want the complete set.

tasia_record-front.jpg

Due to all my preorders and the new compass rose geocoins coming at the same time. I will not be ordering mine until close to the end of the month. I am willing to trade whoever wants the full set but I am looking for other than the Top 40 coins to start off my collecting. Thanks GeoSmurfz

After coinfest I'm willing to trade with anyone in the top-40 group who wants mine to complete their set. There are only some record coins I want since I don't need a complete set.

x=trade agreement made

*=will see at coinfest

Here are the ones I am interested in trading for:

Parents of SAM x*

57Chevy

GoJaybee *

DresselDragons x

OshnDoc x*

CCL x*

Summerandnana x*

VegasGamblers x

RiverCity *

GBOTS

501Gang

NERO *

LindseyChris x

GeoSmurfs

4Fs

I'll contact the remaining folks on my list after 2/20 to arrange trades/get address/complete trades. Thanks.

After coinfest I'm willing to trade with anyone in the top-40 group who wants mine to complete their set. There are only some record coins I want since I don't need a complete set.

x=trade agreement made

*=will see at coinfest

Parents of SAM x*

57Chevy

GoJaybee *

DresselDragons x

OshnDoc x*

CCL x*

Summerandnana x*

VegasGamblers x

RiverCity *

GBOTS

501Gang

NERO *

LindseyChris x

GeoSmurfs

4Fs

I'll contact the remaining folks on my list after 2/20 to arrange trades/get address/complete trades. Thanks.

Great! We'd love to trade with you!

I will be going to Geocoinfest and I will be picking my coins up there. I don't need a full set, but will honor request from any in the Top 40 that want my coin. Some time after Geocoinfest (once I think everyone in the Top40 have asked me for trades), I will open up trades for other trackable coins.

Snowwolf751.jpg

P.S. I don't mind keeping a list of people who want to trade with me, if you don't mind waiting until I'm ready.

Edited by Snowwolf75

x=trade agreement made

*=will see at coinfest

Parents of SAM x*

57Chevy

GoJaybee *

DresselDragons x

OshnDoc x*

CCL x*

Summerandnana x*

VegasGamblers x

RiverCity *

GBOTS

501Gang

NERO *

LindseyChris x

GeoSmurfs

4Fs

We really wish that ours could have been marked as x* but we are unable to attend coinfest <_< . We are going to wait till we get the coins in hand to seek trades. As we posted earlier if anyone wants to trade with us let us know. Everyone have a good time at coinfest and if possible post your coins so the rest of us waiting can be envious.

I am trying for the complete set.

I will have my own Top 40 coin to offer:

[We are not attending geocoin fest, and I'm not sure when they will arrive, but I am keeping track of all requests]

http://www.madhattersneverland.com/pez/wra...ostpuppies1.jpg

our personal coin (not trackable):

http://www.mhtc.net/~lxzndr/Geocaching/index.html

and other coins in our trade list:

http://www.mhtc.net/~lxzndr/Geocaching/tradelist.html

the list isn't fully complete, and if you direct me to your seek list I can see if I have something from there as well.

I have a couple dozen of these coins for sale in addition to the ones that I am trading away.

They are 1.75" in diameter, 3.5mm thick, Black Nickel sandblasted finish.

They are trackable on geocaching.com and have their own icon (the Geo 40 Series icon)

They're $7.00 a piece, including U.S. shipping. Canada & International shipping available.

For more info or to order go here or send me an email with the usual required info.

Front

mv008003.jpg

Back

mv008004.jpg

<edited to correct thickness>

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I'm guessing you didn't get the update on the policy we posted here. so don't be shocked when you find your Geo 40 thread merged with the other Geo 40 thread. One coin series, one thread. Whether you are trading or selling it, it's still one series. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Eartha

Yeah, I missed it. I was following that thread for awhile, but hadn't quite caught up. I have no problem with the merge, wasn't even shocked :rolleyes: , but I'm wondering... particularly with this series, is it possible that there may be 30+ people (somewhat exaggerating) in this one thread selling coins and responding to sales questions?

Really possible. I've already counted 24 different posters (or so) in here already.

Sales and trades should be announced here and done via private communications. As per this geocoin forum guideline:

Individual negotiations or information exchanges should take place through private e-mail or telephone correspondence, not on this board. Please use the communication tools provided on the site or private email.

Due to all my preorders and the new compass rose geocoins coming at the same time. I will not be ordering mine until close to the end of the month. I am willing to trade whoever wants the full set but I am looking for other than the Top 40 coins to start off my collecting. Thanks GeoSmurfz

Hello All, I just wanted to put up an update. I am not sure if I will order my coins at the end of this month or the first pay of next month. I had set aside money for the order from this pay. But plans changed a bit with the money. There was a 23 month girl that died over the weekend ;) due to her dad being a total ****** :lol: and beat her ;) and knocked her out :lol: then put her outside in below 0 freezing cold in her brief and a blanket all because he tripped over her in the hallway playing in the middle of the night. She came out of being knocked out and walked to a playground where she was found dead. Since her family couldn't support the whole cost of the funeral. People are making donations to her funeral. Well thats where my money for the coins went. Sorry not to have them for trades any time soon. But this really felt like a good cause for my geocoin money. I hope you all are ok with it and with the few people I have talked to on here in the past few months I think you will. Thanks GeoSmurfz :lol:

Hello All, I just wanted to put up an update. I am not sure if I will order my coins at the end of this month or the first pay of next month. I had set aside money for the order from this pay. But plans changed a bit with the money. There was a 23 month girl that died over the weekend :lol: due to her dad being a total ****** :lol: and beat her ;) and knocked her out ;) then put her outside in below 0 freezing cold in her brief and a blanket all because he tripped over her in the hallway playing in the middle of the night. She came out of being knocked out and walked to a playground where she was found dead. Since her family couldn't support the whole cost of the funeral. People are making donations to her funeral. Well thats where my money for the coins went. Sorry not to have them for trades any time soon. But this really felt like a good cause for my geocoin money. I hope you all are ok with it and with the few people I have talked to on here in the past few months I think you will. Thanks GeoSmurfz :lol:

Well that kind of puts things in perspective. I am sure no one can fault you for this. It just saddens me the idiots that have such a precious life to take care of and can not see beyond their own selfish needs. I do hope the father is no longer in the picture. Thank you for being so generous.

Well that kind of puts things in perspective. I am sure no one can fault you for this. It just saddens me the idiots that have such a precious life to take care of and can not see beyond their own selfish needs. I do hope the father is no longer in the picture. Thank you for being so generous.

The father is now in jail waiting on murder charges (for his daughter) and also a allegedly molesting a young boy. I will not say what I think should be done to him. But it just makes me really sad that someone could do such a thing.

;) I am not looking to get the full set of coins, but... there will be a few I will be requesting a trade for. I will trade anyone in the top 40 looking to get the full set. I will deal with each trade on an individual basis, but if you've traded with me before you know I'm pretty flexible. I won't be requesting trades until I actually have the coins in hand though. :lol: