Geo 40 Series coins - trades and sales

Fluttershy

Hi - I will be handling trades for the Zuma and Jesse Top 40 geocoin. I would like to trade for other (non-Top 40) trackable geocoins. I will have 50 coins available for trade. Thanks!!

Hello, maybe you might just send your secret Santa one for the fun of it? Just a thought, they may appreciate it!

Forgot to add that quote from above as to whom I was writing to :D

Ok here we go. Geocoinfest 2007 is over, and I have Geo 40 Series Coins to trade.

I would like to get those I do not have yet.

#01 - Fluttershy

#02 - AtlantaGal

#03 - Team Macha

#04 - ParentsofSAM

#05 - Sillygirl & jrr

#06 - GPX Navigators

#07 - Damenace

#08 - Cach-U-Nuts

#09 - Team High Point

#10 - nielsenc

#11 - 57 Chevy

#12 - Go JayBee

#13 - UOTrackers

#14 - Dressel Dragons

#15 - OshnDoc

#16 - Crazycavelover

#17 - jevans7

#18 - ~tasia~

#19 - PennyPacker

#20 - The 4 F's

#21 - summerandnanna

#22 - ChanceRider

#23 - Vegas Gamblers

#24 - Snowwolf75

#25 - RiverCity

#26 - lindsychris

#27 - GeoSmurfz

#28 - Not So Lost Puppies

#29 - coreynjoey

#30 - wij Drie

#31 - Team Gasmain

#32 - Zuma

#33 - GBOTS

#34 - WhiteBear

#35 - 501 Gang

#36 - Nero

#37 - sooner22

#38 - Atwell Family

#39 - Redwing Dave

#40 - Parrolet

Edited by Nero

I'd like to set some trades up, but I haven't gotten my coins just yet. Is there any word as to when the people that didn't attend geocoinfest will be getting their coins shipped?

i believe they said that they would start packaging them up and shipping today or tomorrow

Sweet! :huh:

Looking to arrange a trade for the following of the 40 records (I believe I have arranged trades for those not listed. If you are the 'artist' I didn't hear back from you, or you didn't have any available for trading.

TeamMacha: Gone Cachin’ (I’ll Be Back Soon)

Nielsenc: I Will Follow Until the End of the World

Go JayBee: 3 Geocoins In The Fountain

Coreynjoey: AMMO CAN GUYS LIVIN IN A MICRO WORLD

Sooner22: SOONER OR LATER (CACHIN'S GONNA GET YA)

Parrolet: nothing could be finer (than to cache in carolina)

I will trade our 'record', personal coin, or other trader coins in our list.

Here are the ones I am interested in trading for:

Parents of SAM

57Chevy

GoJaybee

DresselDragons x

OshnDoc

CCL

Summerandnana

VegasGamblers x

RiverCity

GBOTS

501Gang

NERO

LindseyChris x

GeoSmurfs

4Fs

Whitebear

The Cache-U-Nuts

I'll be updating my trade list today and tomorrow. Then will be emailing the others for their addys. I have it on good authority that your orders are shipping today :signalviolin:

Edited by AtlantaGal

I'll be updating my trade list today and tomorrow. Then will be emailing the others for their addys. I have it on good authority that your orders are shipping today :mmraspberry:

Mine wont be :signalviolin: Anyone who is looking for mine it will be awhile before I have it. For that reason I am not accepting any trades until I have them in my hands. I want to be sure no financial emergencies come up. As is, I had one yesterday, somehow I scratched my eye across the retina twice, so my coin money went to my eye. Those of you who have already contacted me I've got your messages saved in my "Top 40" folder.

Looking to arrange a trade for the following of the 40 records (I believe I have arranged trades for those not listed. If you are the 'artist' I didn't hear back from you, or you didn't have any available for trading.

TeamMacha: Gone Cachin’ (I’ll Be Back Soon)

Nielsenc: I Will Follow Until the End of the World

Go JayBee: 3 Geocoins In The Fountain

Coreynjoey: AMMO CAN GUYS LIVIN IN A MICRO WORLD

Sooner22: SOONER OR LATER (CACHIN'S GONNA GET YA)

Parrolet: nothing could be finer (than to cache in carolina)

I will trade our 'record', personal coin, or other trader coins in our list.

If you sent an e-mail and haven't received a response, I didn't get it, try a PM instead.

I'll be updating my trade list today and tomorrow. Then will be emailing the others for their addys. I have it on good authority that your orders are shipping today :)

Mine wont be :( Anyone who is looking for mine it will be awhile before I have it. For that reason I am not accepting any trades until I have them in my hands. I want to be sure no financial emergencies come up. As is, I had one yesterday, somehow I scratched my eye across the retina twice, so my coin money went to my eye. Those of you who have already contacted me I've got your messages saved in my "Top 40" folder.

Sorry to hear about that. :(

No rush, its only a geocoin. Health and family come first.

Very cool Nero. What kind of case do you have those in?

Just a caseit binder with dual rings one on each side and card pages.

Where do you get your cardboard coin holders the opening looks larger then normal? I have been looking for these.

I've been ordering them from air-tites.com they have both 1.5" and 2" ones.

i'm about to order some more myself. only catch with thi ssite is they require a $10 minimum order.

My coins are here! My coins are here! If we've already made plans to trade, they'll be going out in Monday's mail.

I hope mine come today!! I can't wait to start sorting thru them. If i receive them today or tomorrow, I will be finalizing most trades that are out there this weekend, and will mail on Monday.

Trading Update:

We have our coins in hand and are ready to start shipping them out. If you've already arranged a trade with us, your coin will go out no later than Monday.

If you are still interested in trading with us, please contact us as soon as possible. We only purchased 50 coins and only have 18 coins left for trading.

We're trading for other trackable coins only and you can contact us at lindsychris @ yahoo.com. Our seeking list is slightly out of date, but all of the coins that we have are activated and listed in our profile. We're interested in any other trackable coin, except state coins.

Happy caching!

Edited by lindsychris

OUR TRADING UPDATE

We've received our coins as well. I think we started arranging a couple of trades earlier but other than this week, I lost track of things when illness prevailed. So, if you want our Vinyl just email us. Ours has a Jeep on it. We are looking to trade for non-Vinyl coins only. And those who won contests last weekend will have theirs mailed next week.

According to the weather reports - we will be digging out of snow for a while this weekend. :rolleyes: At least we can pack some coins while the wind blows. :rolleyes:

Edited by GPX Navigators

OUR TRADING UPDATE

We've received our coins as well. I think we started arranging a couple of trades earlier but other than this week, I lost track of things when illness prevailed. So, if you want our Vinyl just email us. Ours has a Jeep on it. We are looking to trade for non-Vinyl coins only. And those who won contests last weekend will have theirs mailed next week.

According to the weather reports - we will be digging out of snow for a while this weekend. :rolleyes: At least we can pack some coins while the wind blows. :rolleyes:

Do you have a seeking list?

Windrose

Ours have arrived. They look better than we expected. :rolleyes: Just like GPX we are also expecting to get about 12 inches of snow with 40 MPH winds. Then the lake effect snow starts. So we will have to snowblow and with having to work the next seven days we will try to get all trades that we have arranged out by tomorrow.

That being said if anyone wants to trade let us know. We will trade our top forty or anything else on our seeking list. Here is our list. Or if you want make us an offer. Send us an email through our profile.

Edited by Vegas Gamblers

Ours also arrived. If we have a trade arranged and I haven't received your address, please send it. I will be requesting addresses later this weekend for those I haven't heard from.

And like Vegas Gamblers, we are also expecting up to 12" of snow this weekend. Hopefully it isn't too bad yet saturday morning, we are helping do a geocaching demo for the cub scouts.

I will consider other trades as well.

Ours have arrived. They look better than we expected. :rolleyes: Just like GPX we are also expecting to get about 12 inches of snow with 40 MPH winds. Then the lake effect snow starts. So we will have to snowblow and with having to work the next seven days we will try to get all trades that we have arranged out by tomorrow.

That being said if anyone wants to trade let us know. We will trade our top forty or anything else on our seeking list. Here is our list. Or if you want make us an offer. Send us an email through our profile.

We packaged all trades and were able to get to the post office tonight. ALL trades have been mailed. :rolleyes:

Anyone else out there looking for a trade we will consider all offers. :anibad:

1/2 of my trades are being dropped at the postoffice this afternoon.

The others, I'm still waiting for an address, or final trade confirmations, or in a couple of cases initial reply to my trade request. :P

Also, if anyone has an extra TeamMacha coin to trade, please let me know, I would like a complete set. I have plans to make a nice display for them.

Also, has anyone had any contact with Sooner22 about trades?? I haven't received any response to e-mails.

Edited by Not So Lost Puppies

I will be making trades for the Zuma and Jesse Top 40 geocoins #32. I would like to trade for other (non-Top 40) trackable geocoins. Thanks - Robin

Do you have a seeking list?

Windrose

No seeking list right now. I will set one up soon, but I would be happy to get any trackable, unactivated geocoin. I release most of mine, though I am a little backlogged at the present. Thanks!

Am attempting to collect the entire set. Have heard back from most of you and am packing coins as I write.

Still have not heard back from:

-Team High Point

-nielsenc

-GeoSmurfz

-wij_Drie

-sooner22

Maybe I got sucked into your spam filter.

Please reply...I have plenty left.

Am attempting to collect the entire set. Have heard back from most of you and am packing coins as I write.

Still have not heard back from:

-Team High Point

-nielsenc

-GeoSmurfz

-wij_Drie

-sooner22

Maybe I got sucked into your spam filter.

Please reply...I have plenty left.

I got your email today. I don't know for sure if I got the other one or not. I will contact you back when I have my coins in hand. Also goes for anyone else that has contacted me that I maynot have gotten back to. I have been busy with work, Geocaching, and trying to run the SL Mission.

I got mine today and have finished (I hope) Packaging most of the traded for a purchased coins. I also discovered that I had more left over than I origianlly thought (miscounted I guess) So any of you who had asked me for a trade for top forty but I had turned you down because I though I had traded out I now have 9 left for trading or purchase. I am keeping 10 for myself to give as gifts and release etc. But if you do want to have one jsut email me. Thanks!

>Also, if anyone has an extra TeamMacha coin to trade, please let me know, I would like a complete set.

I would also like to get a complete set. this person has indicated they already traded or sold all they had. so anyone with an extra lets trade. :laughing:

Nero, we sent you an email about trading for our coin last week, but we haven't heard back from you yet. :laughing:

For anyone else, we only have 15 left.

Edited by lindsychris