Snow!

cakemaker

I heard the forcast so I took littleun off pre-school yesterday so I could get a whole days caching in <_<

1 fantastic multi :blink:, 1 DNF :( then we all fell over and got covered in mud so we gave up and went home.

Today I'm going caching via pc by trying to solve some of those puzzles.

Only just started to snow in Norfolk

Edited by The Nutters

Strangely, I was saying last night that I should build a barrier across the road and then water it so it froze and then blame it on the kids... except there was no need to it seems. Cannot get out of the street to drive to work (shame). Nearest unfound by me cache is 3.4 miles away as the GPS flies (SHAME).

Strangely, I was saying last night that I should build a barrier across the road and then water it so it froze and then blame it on the kids... except there was no need to it seems. Cannot get out of the street to drive to work (shame). Nearest unfound by me cache is 3.4 miles away as the GPS flies (SHAME).

I'll have to try that next time <_<

Mind you they'd still expect me to get to work, we have very ardent customers who tend to complain...

Even though I'm 7-1/2 months pregnant...the joy.

I should just give up and do that cache I've been meaning to do that's only 1.8 miles away.....

:blink: Have just taken the dogs out, probably now got frost-bite on my face!

Here in Worcestershire, we've got 3 inches so far, still falling and drifting in places.

Wondering if there's any hardened souls thinking of caching today?

Yep! Im just finishing scraping my eggy toast off this screen and Im off caching in the snow. I will not give away my location to this caching snow safari because the MIB may be on my case. Just as well it is snowing as they will be easier to spot. <_<

Luckily had a days caching yesterday. <_<:blink:

Performed a little maintenance and observed how the multi part of my cache looked in 2" of snow this morning.

The seekers have trouble finding coloured fir cones in good weather! and I could only achieve 4 out of 5 today!. :(

Here I am, sitting, waiting, bored, etc, etc....... in the snow capital of East Lancashire and all we have at the moment is..............well.................nothing.

You lucky people.

Come to Newfoundland, Canada! I can't cache because the snow in the woods is up past my waist! Gives me time to check out the various boards though.

Happy Snowstorm, everybody!

Guiderchachi

Come to Newfoundland, Canada! I can't cache because the snow in the woods is up past my waist! Gives me time to check out the various boards though.

Happy Snowstorm, everybody!

Guiderchachi

Despite the Isle of Man being about 5 degrees further north of Newfoundland, the few snowflakes here quickly turned into light drizzle and there was no settled snow even on the hills. Winter is over now, I think...

Edited by Happy Humphrey

[

Despite the Isle of Man being about 5 degrees further north of Newfoundland, the few snowflakes here quickly turned into light drizzle and there was no settled snow even on the hills. Winter is over now, I think...

That is good for caching. I'm getting a bit sick of the winter now. Time for it to go away so I can cache again and then my trip to London and Paris will be closer!

Guiderchachi

We had a brief hour or so where we had a bit of a melt earlier, but it's coming down thick and fast now....

My ever gracious boss joked earlier...

"Due to the inclament weather, anyone that would like to leave at 5pm may do so...." <_<:blink::(

We work flexi, and the office shuts at 5pm anyway!!!

We had a brief hour or so where we had a bit of a melt earlier, but it's coming down thick and fast now....

My ever gracious boss joked earlier...

"Due to the inclament weather, anyone that would like to leave at 5pm may do so...." <_<:blink::(

We work flexi, and the office shuts at 5pm anyway!!!

Work till 5pm, build up some flexi time for caching in good weather. :P

He is being generous but perhaps did not realise!!

:) Have just taken the dogs out, probably now got frost-bite on my face!

Here in Worcestershire, we've got 3 inches so far, still falling and drifting in places.

Did one cache on the way home from work yesterday - "Do you come here Ufton?" A very pleasant walk in the woods, obviously a popular dog-walking route by the trails of footprints.