Mini Seashell Geocoins

ozymandiasism

so what do you guys think of this icon?

466725945_a822271c1f_o.jpg

This is not the final version.... I don't know if Ih'm completely in love with it.... just soemthing I have in mind...

What about adding a gem to it?

Right now the icon is showing the back (the outside) of the shell... in order to include the gemstone, I'll have to draw the insdie of the shell, and lose the grove. I thoguht about it but think it'll look too simply... whats your thought?

Any news about this coin? I haven't seen any paypal requests yet.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :(

These coins are currently in production and they shall arrive around 5/21. I will probably send out an update email with the link for sales the weekend before. estimate shipping date will be around 5/23-34. So don't worry, I'll keep you in the loop! :huh:

Hi there,

Hope everyone is enjoying the arrival of summer! These mini geocoins are now on sale, ready for those micro beach caches!!! Not that I need an excuse to go to the beach! LOL :D:D

456297200_b1f4d4488e.jpg

**Special Offer!!!!**

For limited time, when you combine your seashell geocoin purchase with any set coins: Triple Dragon Geocoin Set, Hong Kong Geocoin Set and Non-trackable Double Dragon Coin Set (max 3 sets in total, excluding seashell geocoins), you are eligible for S/H discount for the entire package!!

509704267_21fa0884b2_o.jpg

Take advantage of this offer while supply last! Email me your order and your PayPal email address and I will send you a custom PayPal invoice.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at derek@dwprods.com!

Thanks and have a great day!

d

Hi there,

Hope everyone is enjoying the arrival of summer! These mini geocoins are now on sale, ready for those micro beach caches!!! Not that I need an excuse to go to the beach! LOL :D:D

456297200_b1f4d4488e.jpg

**Special Offer!!!!**

For limited time, when you combine your seashell geocoin purchase with any set coins: Triple Dragon Geocoin Set, Hong Kong Geocoin Set and Non-trackable Double Dragon Coin Set (max 3 sets in total, excluding seashell geocoins), you are eligible for S/H discount for the entire package!!

Take advantage of this offer while supply last! Email me your order and your PayPal email address and I will send you a custom PayPal invoice.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at derek@dwprods.com!

d

What about the coins that were reserved will we be getting invoices or do we have to re-submit our orders?

Hi there,

Hope everyone is enjoying the arrival of summer! These mini geocoins are now on sale, ready for those micro beach caches!!! Not that I need an excuse to go to the beach! LOL ;):P

456297200_b1f4d4488e.jpg

**Special Offer!!!!**

d

What about the coins that were reserved will we be getting invoices or do we have to re-submit our orders?

Individuals who have reserved my coins should have already received an email regarding the sales a couple of days ago. Andrew, I double check and confirmed that I have sent you an email. Did you get it by any chance?

Only those who are interested in the special discount should contact me directly for a custom invoice. All other coin purchases can be done directly on my website: http://dwprods.com/Geocoins.htm

Thanks again!

d

Due to a cancellation, I now have 3 sets (the last 3 sets) of Mini Seashell Geocoin Combos for sale:

Mini Seashell Geocoin Combo:

3 White Seashell Geocoins

3 Dark Seashell Geocoins

3 Aged Seashell Geocoins

Set Price: $44.00

S/H:

Domestic and Canada: $2.00

International: $3.00

Please email me @ derek@dwprods.com if interetsed

Still have more a few more Dark Seashells for left.... and some Triple Dragon Geocoins and Hong Kong Geocoins.

http://dwprods.com/Geocoins.htm

Thanks!

d

Just a friendly reminder that a small number of mini seashell geocoins are still available...

As some of you might know, I will be relocating back to West Coast in the near future and San Francisco will be my new home, beginning mid October. Dealing with a few uncertainties, I have no choice but to close the DWPRODS store temporarily. Hopefully, it would only be for a few months.

However, great news for everyone! From now till August 30, DWPRODS store will have its closing sale! The Mini Seashell geocoins are now 25% off. These babies are great for family caching and birthday gifts, and it is certainly not too early to think about Christmas presents! Click the link below and take advantage of this offer. Available while supplies last.

d

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/dwprods/76860101912

Mini Seashell Geocoins Are Back by Popular Demand!!!

456297200_b1f4d4488e.jpg

These little buddies are small and will fit in most film canisters and mini caches. 1” by 1” and 4mm thick to be exact. A piece of imitated gemstone will be attached to the base on the inside of the shell. As always, these geocoins will be trackable on geocaching.com, have custom prefix and custom icon

Seashell Types:

Dark Seashell

Black Nickel with red stone

White Seashell

Satin Silver with black stone

Aged Seashell

Antique Copper with black stone

To purchase these little wonders, click on the link here: http://dwprods.com/Geocoins.htm

hi all!

There is just one more set of Mini Seashell Geocoin Combo Set! Please email me at derek@dwprods.com to purchase th last set!

3 White Seashell geocoins (Satin Silver)

3 Dark Seashell geocoins (Black Nickel)

3 Aged Seashell geocoins (Antique Copper)

Don't miss out on individual white seashell and dark seashell geocoins!!!!

dwprods

Edited by ozymandiasism