Waiting period until newbies could place 1st cache

TrailGators

So would you cause me to follow these stipulations?

I have been geocaching with my dad ever since he started in 2001, but I never made an account until I moved out of the house and moved in to my own apartment at 18. I already had plenty of caches and years under my belt, but I would have to have a waiting period before placing my own cache, that is stupid.

Can we *please* get back to some more ideas for questions?
The angst in that post is pretty ironic, considering you participated in the off-topicness (and because the topic that you wish to drive the conversation back to is not the topic of this thread).
If I could somehow move Jeremy's post and the subsequent ideas to a new thread I would. Because I can't I figured we could continue with the subject here. Is there some problem with doing that?

Again....Can we please end this BS and get back submitting ideas for questions?

You started this thead asking what people thought of a waiting period. It has since gone off topic and you seem to be encouraging that by saying that anything other than ideas for questions is off topic. :laughing:

Then when people respond that they don't think either your original point or other ideas since then are good you ask to have the topic closed? Not thinking it is a good idea is part of the discussion.

Can we *please* get back to some more ideas for questions?
The angst in that post is pretty ironic, considering you participated in the off-topicness (and because the topic that you wish to drive the conversation back to is not the topic of this thread).
If I could somehow move Jeremy's post and the subsequent ideas to a new thread I would. Because I can't I figured we could continue with the subject here. Is there some problem with doing that?

Again....Can we please end this BS and get back submitting ideas for questions?

You started this thead asking what people thought of a waiting period. It has since gone off topic and you seem to be encouraging that by saying that anything other than ideas for questions is off topic. :laughing:

Then when people respond that they don't think either your original point or other ideas since then are good you ask to have the topic closed? Not thinking it is a good idea is part of the discussion.

It is evident that it is not a good idea based on the responses given. Do we need 50 more people to say that? That is why I want it closed. :huh:
That is why I want it closed.
Can't you close it as the OP?
How? I don't see a close button....
You can't close your thread anymore. To have your thread closed, 'report' your post and ask for it to be closed.

I hope this comment isn't too off-topic.

Edited by sbell111
That is why I want it closed.
Can't you close it as the OP?
How? I don't see a close button....
You can't close your thread anymore. To have your thread closed, 'report' your post and ask for it to be closed.

I hope this comment isn't too off-topic.

Thanks for telling us how to do it and thanks for that last little zinger... :laughing: