NE1 using GSAK 7 yet?

Just paid for it but not got around to downloading and installing. For reasons I won't bore you with an upgrade isn't an option for me so I intend to do a clean install and then import my (previously saved) database. Clyde assures me this will work, so now worries there, I just wondered what other peeps though of the new version......

Well, I installed it this morning. A completely clean install (on this PC), configured, registered then imported a full backup from the old version with no problems at all (well, it took a couple of goes to register).

Not really played with it, but everything seems to be there so if nothing else I get a nice warm feeling for supporting a hard working shareware author :unsure:

Just one quick moan, please don't use NE1 instead of "anyone", it is most confusing if you live in an NE1 postcode where the acronym is used as a geographical identifier. Okay, moan over.

I'm glad you pointed out what NE1 meant. I hate acronyms sometimes, they are a lazy way of typing, and you need to know what they mean to understand them!!

Just one quick moan, please don't use NE1 instead of "anyone", it is most confusing if you live in an NE1 postcode where the acronym is used as a geographical identifier. Okay, moan over.

I'm glad you pointed out what NE1 meant. I hate acronyms sometimes, they are a lazy way of typing, and you need to know what they mean to understand them!!

Is NE1 an acronym?

Is NE1 an acronym?

Oh Dear! Pointless pedantic debate coming up. :P It isn't exactly but is near enough for my liking. I don't even know if there is a word for the mobile text style of wording. If there is I bet it's an Acronym!! :unsure:

Is NE1 an acronym?

Oh Dear! Pointless pedantic debate coming up. :( It isn't exactly but is near enough for my liking. I don't even know if there is a word for the mobile text style of wording. If there is I bet it's an Acronym!! <_<

Well, Well, oh dear! As someone who tries to type in fora in as plain an Englishy kind of way, observing puctuation, capitalisation, and even some of the rules of grammar, my one slip into shorthand gets short shrift. Please accept my humblest 'pologeeees :blink: