$4.00 geocoin

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Hogwild Stuff is please to offer the "WORLD FAMOUS HOGWILD STUFF TRAVELER"

travelergold.jpg

The coin is 1 inch by 2 mm. Each one comes attached to a keychain. With a firm pull, the key chain comes off and the coin is small enough to fit inside a film canister.

The coins are trackable with a unique icon.

They can be purchased individually for $4.65 each or in 5 packs for 4.35 or an amazing $4.00 each for 10 packs. The multipacks will contain a mix of finishes.

You can find the 10 packs here

Edited by southbayday

Ok, this would never be allowed to pass in another forum so I'm going to mention it here and probably take some heat for it (nothing new).

Please don't SCREAM at us in the post. In any other section of this (or any other website) people are quick to ask that others not use all caps, big bold type face, poor grammar, etc.

We're all aware that it's a marketing message, I don't think it needs to be yelled.

I'm just asking that we behave the same way in here.

Ok, this would never be allowed to pass in another forum so I'm going to mention it here and probably take some heat for it (nothing new).

Please don't SCREAM at us in the post. In any other section of this (or any other website) people are quick to ask that others not use all caps, big bold type face, poor grammar, etc.

We're all aware that it's a marketing message, I don't think it needs to be yelled.

And just when I thought we were beginning to see at least some things the same way.. . . . . . . . .

I guess I should not have expected the honeymoon to last very long . . . . . . . . .

On the other hand, I would be kind of disappointed if you didn't find something wrong with any new coin I post. :blink:

Seriously, I never quite know how to respond to something like this, because I think I am being humorous, but I think you may not think I am so funny, and I am sorry about that.

It's nothing personal. If you can look past the disagreements that we have and let the post stand on it's own merits, it's simply a matter of etiquette.

If you made that same post (without the sales notice of course) in any other part of this (or any other forum) you would have a pile of folks requesting the same thing.

This is common practice and has nothing to do with your coin.

edit to add: Before I get accused of trying to derail this thread. The coin/keychain is a clever concept IMO. However I didn't post that initially because:

1) The initial post was a bit overwhelming and obnoxious IMO; AND

2) My critiques carry no weight with you so I assumed my praise wouldn't either

Edited by kealia

It's nothing personal. If you can look past the disagreements that we have and let the post stand on it's own merits, it's simply a matter of etiquette.

If you made that same post (without the sales notice of course) in any other part of this (or any other forum) you would have a pile of folks requesting the same thing.

This is common practice and has nothing to do with your coin.

edit to add: Before I get accused of trying to derail this thread. The coin/keychain is a clever concept IMO. However I didn't post that initially because:

1) The initial post was a bit overwhelming and obnoxious IMO; AND

2) My critiques carry no weight with you so I assumed my praise wouldn't either

Actually I must confess a couple of things:

1. I honestly do appreciate your critques and while we frequently see things differently I do consider what you have to say. You have even had some influence in how I approach geographical coin designs.

2. Because you are frequently so critical of my stuff. Praise from you is actually really appreciated.

S

2. Because you are frequently so critical of my stuff. Praise from you is actually really appreciated.

He isn't so critical anymore. I actually think he is getting soft. There was a time when he wold be the first or second to post asking what the relation was to geocaching. This thread alone he let 6 people go before him. We need to get him back on his "A" game again...

I like the coin. Will partner up with some locals to grab the 10 pack. Nice job and thanks for a price break for us out here.

you have got to be kidding! Chill....