GC.com email delay!

At 11:30 this morning I logged Boroughloch and the Boroughloch Brewery a cache which I have on my watch list. I also made a log for Trotters Independent ‘Auto’ Traders which is owned by me. I dropped off a TB which belongs to me into that cache.

So at the time of logging my activity I should have received 3 emails, but as of yet 7 hours 40 minutes later, no emails have arrived??

I set up a PQ to see if I got that, and it arrived immediately, so does anyone know what's happening? Has Googlemail put a blockade on GC.com just like AOL and Yahoo have done?

Totally confused?? :laughing::laughing:

I've just had about 10 notifications flood into my inbox. GMail received at 1.43-2.08am, according to headers they were sent at 11.27pm, they seemed to have got stuck en-route between hal.Groundspeak.com and signal.Groundspeak.com. There's a gap between when it was put into the queue and got to hal as well :laughing:. So, slow paths today, something big may have happened at HQ...

So, it's Groundspeak's problem, not GMail's.

if your reliant on AOL for your email account, Gmail is now open to all without invite. As a web based email it's not dependant on a ISP letting your mail through.

TIP.

If you change to Gmail/Googlemail, I can highly recommend the gmail/googlemail notifier.

Sits there and keeps an eye on your in box, lets you know when an email arrives, and you can access your inbox, to see what it is, without opening your email application. (Unless it's a new cache notification!)

G