Need help 2007 Compass Rose

Vegas Gamblers

Well this dragons not getting lost i have a couple of compasses to show me the way. And their was another coin that looked really familiar to me too!!lol

Just went to add one of those copper beauties to my cart and it says they are all sold out :huh:

Are these being batched to or am I out of luck?

Were there any Gold CRs available this year or just the B,S, & BN?

I believe there will be a satin gold finish later, but on another site.

Rumor also has it that a very LE version will be available soon at an undisclosed location...purchases in person only... :P

Satin Gold Version

There is rumored to be a super dooper LE version--not the satin gold that won't be sold online!

and I WANT one!! did I say I want one of those too!! No I NEED one as I'm addicted!! :bad:

Are you coming to GeocoinFest?

I'm actually a little concerned about upsetting people now... :P I wasn't thinking about how serious people were going to be about having a complete set of 2007 coins! :huh:

I was looking for something cool to sell at the event, and talked C&P into making me an LE version of their coin to sell. There will only be a small quantity of them available...

Edited by Cornerstone4

Sales have ceased for the night. The fire trucks have arrived to put the fire out in the server room and rescue the animals.

Work will be done tomorrow to see what can be done for selling the rest.

Sorry, but we tired.

Nice to see that we can trust your words. And nice as well to see that all those that kept refreshing the site when it was supposed not to get updated anytime soon got rewarded. It's probably very helpful to educate people not to constantly refresh. Oh well ...

I am sorry for all the problems with the initial ordering, but it is all fixed now. Thanks to everyone for their support and understanding.

Also, it would be nice to know how many were made.

Oh Well- Missed again! I remember some blog saying that they thought C+P would be minting more coins this time so everyone got a shot at them.

Guess Not :huh:

Just restating: The statements in that blog have been based on speculation only. He has never contacted me directly to receive any details.

Aaron we all appreciate your efforts, I know the frustrations you went through last time. I am sure you were hoping those issues had been resolved.

Thank you for your kind words. I was hoping it would have worked better this time.

Sales have ceased for the night. The fire trucks have arrived to put the fire out in the server room and rescue the animals.

Sorry, but we tired.

Nice to see that we can trust your words. And nice as well to see that all those that kept refreshing the site when it was supposed not to get updated anytime soon got rewarded. It's probably very helpful to educate people not to constantly refresh. Oh well ...

Oh please stop the bashing for goodness sakes. This is a service, not a contract. Their website got bombarded, and they assumed the worst. You'd assume the worst and do the exact same thing. Then out of nowhere, the web guys actually return their desperate tech support call and quickly fix the problem. They get the site back up and going sooner than ever expected and continue to service your geocoin needs. Yet they continue to get flack from the people they're desperately trying to please.

Like I said earlier...darned if you do, darned if you don't.

How about this for an alternative? Put them ALL on eBay and watch the Battle Royale. :huh:

I logged on the the website this morning and couldn't see the coins. i then came on here and read the logs posted after i signed off last night. it seems it all got sorted just after i threw in the towel!! i was just starting to post a note asking if they could put the next batch up at a time suitable for other countries when i noticed that people were saying the coins were on the second page. i went back to the website and have just ordered my coins!!!! glad i read everything before posting!

Thanks a lot to coinsand pins for theri hard and i'm sure very stressfull work and ii apologise for being one of those people who was a bit happy with the refresh button! i think if i had known i could have gone to bed and sorted it in the morning i would have done it sooner.

i look forward to getting these great looking coins

Sorry, but we tired.

Oh please stop the bashing for goodness sakes. This is a service, not a contract. Their website got bombarded, and they assumed the worst. You'd assume the worst and do the exact same thing. Then out of nowhere, the web guys actually return their desperate tech support call and quickly fix the problem. They get the site back up and going sooner than ever expected and continue to service your geocoin needs. Yet they continue to get flack from the people they're desperately trying to please.

Like I said earlier...darned if you do, darned if you don't.

How about this for an alternative? Put them ALL on eBay and watch the Battle Royale. :P

I think Coins & Pins did an Outstanding Job considering the LARGE amount of people trying to access the site in the beginning. I to was very frustrated when I had them in my basket and poof there gone but that's the way it goes.

Great Job :huh: to Coins & Pins getting everything worked out as fast as you could

Well, I have these 3 finishes at least. :huh: Maybe I can trade for a satin gold to finish the set. I was pretty quick putting in a reservation with USA geocoins for some after the e-mail notice arrived, but I was cheap and opted to not pay by money order to guarantee my reservation. I now think that was probably a mistake. :P

Yea I managed to get 3 of each the other metals.

However with the new system at USAGeocoins. I was locked out on getting the Satin Gold Compass Rose Geocoins possible from people who placed a prepay reservation over a week after I placed my non Pre Pay, which I thought I had reserved soon after I got my email for it, they snuck that new system in there. Anyway I am needing a Satin Gold Compass Rose as I got locked out.

Aaron has always replied promptly to my emails, even when I did not expect a reply back. I experienced the mayhem along with everyone else last night, and left thinking this would be one set of coins I would have to do without. When I returned later in the night I had a message from Aaron saying that the site was up and working, so I was able to get the coins I wanted. Thanks a bunch, Aaron!

Now, maybe I will be able to trade one of my extras for a gold 2006! <_<