Need help 2007 Compass Rose

Vegas Gamblers

I kow this isn't much fum for everyone, but it's not so great on this end either. I really the wish the new site was woking, but the web gods do not love me.

Take the names currently in this forum...tell them you will save coins for these folks....take the pressure off!

Everyone here probably knows what they want...take orders!

Batches? I didn't recall anything from the email about batches....

CoinsAndPins.com upcoming coin sales notice:

Sales for the below listed coins will start on 6 Feb 2007, Tuesday, at approximately 6:00pm EST USA (11:00pm in London; 8:00am Wednesday in Sydney):

- 2007 Compass Rose geocoin

- Geocoinfest 2007 geocoin

- Geocachingdragon, antique copper and antique gold

- Team Alamo spinning personal geocoin

These coins will be available on our "stock geocoins" page, or you can use this link:

edited to remove the tiny url

He stated somewhere earlier in this thread that they woudl be released in batches........

But everyone and their brother wants to get the first batch

This remeinds me of the geocoinstore members only sale this past summer. It seems I spent half the night waiting for the coins I wanted to drop or drop again...

I am in, and patiently following links to the coin section...but no coins!

They just said that *everyone needs to get off of the site so they can load the coin*

this is getting ridiculous... are people really that stubborn that they won't log off????

:blink::ph34r:

Yes but not everyone who is trying to log on the site is sitting in these forums reading that they need to log off.

Aaron: How about you take the sitge completely offline to upload the coins? And then bring it back up once you loaded the new page/database.

I kow this isn't much fum for everyone, but it's not so great on this end either. I really the wish the new site was woking, but the web gods do not love me.

I'm sure servers don't come cheap. And considering it has to handle this traffic maybe a dozen times a year, it doesn't make sense to get a super-ripping server that sits almost idle 99.9% of the time.

Besides, if we all just got in, got our coin, and went back to watching TV, where'd be the fun in that? C'mon, who doesn't sometimes miss the adreneline rush of coin sales during the hey days a year ago?

Aaron: How about you take the sitge completely offline to upload the coins? And then bring it back up once you loaded the new page/database.

I would if I could.

I would if I could.

Pull the plug :blink: !!!

Runtime error in lib/db.mvc @ [00000073:0000009a]: lib/dbeng/runtime.mv: Line 323: MvOPENVIEW: Error opening 'Merchant5/s01/categoryxproduct/1.mvx': Too many open files in system Runtime error in features/tui/tui_mgr.mvc @ [0000001a:000000a6]: features/tui/tui_mgr.mv: Line 704: MvDO: Unable to open '/mm5/5.00/modules/component/cmp-mmui-pchdft.mvc': Too many open files in system

arrgh! :blink:

I am so happy that I got a complete set :ph34r: !

This is SO much fun isn't it damenace!!! :ph34r:

My F5 button is getting stuck, I must be wearing it out?

I just KNOW that there is a full set with your name on it!!!

I think your F5 has been permanently put out of commission

I moved the keys around so it is no longer an F5, it is now the F6 button :blink: .

There have been over 4000 refreshes in 30 minutes! They will never get it going if you don't stop!

Dave, it's probably not a lot of the people here. It's the large portion of the email list that doesn't come to the forums most likely. And they won't get the message either cause they don't come here.