Need help 2007 Compass Rose

Vegas Gamblers

Batches? I didn't recall anything from the email about batches....

CoinsAndPins.com upcoming coin sales notice:

Sales for the below listed coins will start on 6 Feb 2007, Tuesday, at approximately 6:00pm EST USA (11:00pm in London; 8:00am Wednesday in Sydney):

- 2007 Compass Rose geocoin

- Geocoinfest 2007 geocoin

- Geocachingdragon, antique copper and antique gold

- Team Alamo spinning personal geocoin

These coins will be available on our "stock geocoins" page, or you can use this link:

edited to remove the tiny url

Edited by RN2B

I am in, and patiently following links to the coin section...but no coins!

They just said that *everyone needs to get off of the site so they can load the coin*

this is getting ridiculous... are people really that stubborn that they won't log off????

:blink::ph34r:

and lose the coin because it sells out immediately?

honestly this couldnt have been a surprise.

and perhaps anticipated for..

eaxctly...

If you recall, they are moving to a new website and server soon. It was supposed to be done already but as with any technical move, issues came up and the new site was delayed.

So, now everybody is on the old site complaining about a fix that is already in the works and continuing to hammer the site which will ensure that it stays down. :blink:

Batches? I didn't recall anything from the email about batches....

CoinsAndPins.com upcoming coin sales notice:

Sales for the below listed coins will start on 6 Feb 2007, Tuesday, at approximately 6:00pm EST USA (11:00pm in London; 8:00am Wednesday in Sydney):

- 2007 Compass Rose geocoin

- Geocoinfest 2007 geocoin

- Geocachingdragon, antique copper and antique gold

- Team Alamo spinning personal geocoin

These coins will be available on our "stock geocoins" page, or you can use this link:

edited to remove the tiny url

He posted about it somewhere in this thread... nothing in the email about it... so most people never saw the batches thing.

They just said that *everyone needs to get off of the site so they can load the coin*

this is getting ridiculous... are people really that stubborn that they won't log off????

Sure...log off to never get back on again and miss the chance to buy some...I'll pass.

This is their problem...they knew there'd be a great demand and they didn't preparwe accordingly...

honestly this couldnt have been a surprise.

and perhaps anticipated for..

eaxctly...

If you recall, they are moving to a new website and server soon. It was supposed to be done already but as with any technical move, issues came up and the new site was delayed.

So, now everybody is on the old site complaining about a fix that is already in the works and continuing to hammer the site which will ensure that it stays down. :blink:

Maybe the better idea would have been to hold off on the release of this coin until the new site was up and running...

and lose the coin because it sells out immediately?

NEWS FLASH :

LIFE WILL GO ON IF YOU DON'T GET THE COIN...

I PROMISE

Wow, I can't believe I've been sitting here almost a half hour already. Who knew looking at a tab saying "Loading..." could make the time fly. :ph34r:

thats ok, it's nearly midnight here!. that could be a way to fill the time - what time is it where you are? :ph34r::blink:

exactly one hour later ... anyone here from eastern europe ?