Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Vegas Gamblers

Need help 2007 Compass Rose

No paypal. That option will only be on the new website. Sorry. I wish I could.

Ouch, No Disconver or Paypal. My 2 funding options. Oh well guess i wont be buying any of these unless the wife lets me use the debit.

Jayman11

Before the pricing rumors get too far out of hand: the coins will be $9.99 each.

Oops! Sorry, guess I should put on my reading glasses next time!

:blink:

it looks like that fun has begun..

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webadmin@coinsandpins.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

now this message :

Fatal Error

MIVA Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-DBE-OPN-00002

Description: Unable to open store 'ACP'

Other Information:

yeah, i think we need to take a pill, and come back in a half hour

Edited by ~tasia~

Everyone needs to step away from the computer for me to be able to load the products. I can't log in if everyone is on at the same time.

it looks like that fun has begun..

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

"It's worse than that - it's dead, Jim" :blink:

Or . . .

Runtime error in lib/db.mvc @ [00000144:0000002a]: lib/dbprim/stores.mv: Line 209: MvOPENVIEW: Error opening 'Merchant5/stores/2.mvx': Cannot allocate memory Fatal Error

MIVA Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-DBE-OPN-00002

Description: Unable to open store 'ACP'

Other Information:

What fun! :blink:

Added in edit - oops, someone got that one already - sorry.

Edited by Bunya

are we there yet....

are we there yet....

are we there yet....

are we there yet....

are we there yet....

are we there yet....

are we there yet....

are we there yet....

are we there yet....

:ph34r::blink::ph34r:

Runtime error in lib/db.mvc @ [00000144:0000002a]: lib/dbprim/stores.mv: Line 209: MvOPENVIEW: Error opening 'Merchant5/stores/2.mvx': Cannot allocate memory Fatal Error

They're making baby Jesus cry :blink:

Tech support is working on it, but there are too many people in there. I'll see if they can kick everyone out.

i want to wait but i know if i wait on reloading someone will beat me to the coins and ill lose out again!

I think if we don't stop trying to get to the site, they are going to keep all the coins to themselves (or put them on sale at sometime like 3:24am)... :blink:

Tech support is working on it, but there are too many people in there. I'll see if they can kick everyone out.

Time for a temporary firewall ACL change...

Hey, come on you grizzlers, this is the most fun I've had all week! :blink:

OK, I know that says something. :ph34r:

I think if we don't stop trying to get to the site, they are going to keep all the coins to themselves (or put them on sale at sometime like 3:24am)... :blink:

Yeah! That would be great ... at least for us here in Germany :ph34r:

They're making baby Jesus cry :blink:

Thats not baby Jesus crying, that is me.

No.

(Note to Coins and Pins...buy better server)

And take Paypal and Discover.

could be worse.

we could have been forced to stand inline for 2 days, then been in a stampede through the doors. heyyy, that sounds like fun actually.... :blink:

We are lowering the amount of people that can access the site at one time to 15 people. Too many pepole are refreshing their pages too often that is causing the error. THis wil lsow sales, but will hopefully get it to work.

We are lowering the amount of people that can access the site at one time to 15 people. Too many pepole are refreshing their pages too often that is causing the error. THis wil lsow sales, but will hopefully get it to work.

Good idea!

could be worse.

we could have been forced to stand inline for 2 days, then been in a stampede through the doors. heyyy, that sounds like fun actually.... :ph34r:

come on, mudsneaker ... tell us more about your hobbies :ph34r::blink::ph34r:

Maybe if you post that there are plenty to go around people will hold off. Really, we might.

the website has been refreshed over 1000 times since my last post. That is rediculous.

atleast it tells you people want this coin.

Set aside a few for me and I PROMISE I won't refresh! Or you could just take my order now!

:blink:

Thank you for offering such a nice coin. Good luck on getting the site to work. Nice to see everyone so patient.