Need help 2007 Compass Rose

Vegas Gamblers

Let's see...I have some sitting right here in front of me because I designed them. Hrm......now, how can I take advantage of this demand? *consults the angel on his shoulder* Should I just post a general "nyah nyah" and stick my tongue out? :ph34r: Or should I try and cash in on this? *consults the devil on his other shoulder* ...what should I start the bidding at? $100? No....$250? Should I throw in free shipping? Or an autograph? Decisions, Decisions...

(No, I'm not selling or trading them)

(Yes, I'm a tease) :blink:

Let's see...I have some sitting right here in front of me because I designed them. Hrm......now, how can I take advantage of this demand? *consults the angel on his shoulder* Should I just post a general "nyah nyah" and stick my tongue out? :ph34r: Or should I try and cash in on this? *consults the devil on his other shoulder* ...what should I start the bidding at? $100? No....$250? Should I throw in free shipping? Or an autograph? Decisions, Decisions...

Yime................ :blink:

(Yes, I'm a tease) :ph34r:

SOLD!!!!, Payment sent via Paypal.

Yikes my paypal sure took a big hit for these too!! :ph34r:

I know it's more hassle, but wouldnt "pre-sales" orders eliminate all this???

What makes it a hassle? You give people a 2 week time period to place their orders and pay for them. you mint how many coins have been paid for pluys whatever you want to try to sell extra. You get coins, mail coins, and save the hassle of a night like tonight. Seems easier to me.

Yikes my paypal sure took a big hit for these too!! :ph34r:

LOL, since I have my set I am going to eat dinner.

Edited by Damenace

What makes it a hassle? You give people a 2 week time period to place their orders and pay for them. you mint how many coins have been paid for pluys whatever you want to try to sell extra. You get coins, mail coins, and save the hassle of a night like tonight. Seems easier to me.

Actually I agree with you, compared to the fiasco we have all just been through, pre-sales and keeping up with the orders is NOTHING!!!

I know where you live! I'm sending Guido over to get those coins :ph34r:

Maybe...but it wouldn't be near as much fun! :blink:

We've seen such a big backlash against pre-sales here that the community pratically demands the notion of first-come, first-served. There's really no other way to open up sales and keep it fair, so this is really what the geocoin community prefers. C&P could have snuck the coins onto the site and not told anyone, but they'd catch criticism for that too. Honestly I think they're darned if they do and darned if they don't, so I'd suggest everyone just continue to be patient as they try to deal with the demand.

Too late...we live closer!

Too late. I already sent Horatio to tickle it out of him.