gsak I need help with it.

dwayne23

I have been tring to add some point to my palm but I do not want the whole 500 at one time. I am tring to set filter but haveing some problems. It says filter contains no way points. How do you add your home location in there? My home way point is 34 56.204N 081 26.479W.

Also looking at the Miles on the screen they do not look write. Some waypoint names that are suppose to be 20 miles from my loction show 11428.30.

I would have put the screen shots up but don't know how to do that either. They will not past and if you hit the button on tool bar it says enter a URL. Can someone help.

Dwayne23

I have been tring to add some point to my palm but I do not want the whole 500 at one time. I am tring to set filter but haveing some problems. It says filter contains no way points. How do you add your home location in there? My home way point is 34 56.204N 081 26.479W.

Tools >> Options >> Locations

In the white text box add: Home, N34 56.204 W081 26.479

Click OK

Then do Centrepoint >> Home

Also looking at the Miles on the screen they do not look write. Some waypoint names that are suppose to be 20 miles from my loction show 11428.30.

Likely, doing the above will solve this problem too.

I would have put the screen shots up but don't know how to do that either. They will not past and if you hit the button on tool bar it says enter a URL. Can someone help.

Alt+print screen. Paste to photoeditor software. Saveas jpeg.

Look here