Geocoin that would appeal to a 5 year old girl....

salmondan

There is sure to be plenty more ideas out there but a couple of coins we have that my kids like (they are a couple of years older but still under 10) they are the Crop Circle v2 and Sylvan Seekers. The "trickle" Sylvan coin has a cool story on the back about a fairy :huh:

Edited by Team chelmo

Looking for some ideas- sent a Fluttershy coin out to her sister recently, and now need to pick one for her.

Thanks.

Maybe i'm a teensy weensy bit biased, but i think i'm pretty darn cute.

nerov2_n_f.jpg

I have 2 of these left if your interested. $9/ea

Edited by Nero

Crake did a gorgeous monarch butterfly, it has the butterfly's life cycle on the back. He also did matching pins!

Sorry, I just checked, the monarch butterfly coin is retired :huh:

http://www.crakephoto.com/

But he does still have the pins!

Oh, and I agree, the Nero coin is tooooo cute! I have one in black nickel, and I love it!

Edited by MommyFinder

Ok. i got like 6 emails now for 2 coins. lol

Those were offered to the Original Poster.

I do still have 40+ Gold Nero V2 coins to trade, but to purchase i only have those 2 nickel left. i will reply to emailed in order depending on response from OP.

Nero

nerov2_g_f.jpg

Edited by Nero

Update-

Ordered and received the Nero coins today- adorable- just what I had in mind. Thanks so much- will be sending it out in the wild shortly. (Sorry guys, ordered both as I recognize that many cache coins get stolen, and want to have a back up to just mail out so that she doesn't get disappointed if that should happen.)