Location Unknown For Geocoins?

GeoSmurfz

Hello, I am looking for help. I have bought 2 geocoins that were already listed but never moved (adopted over to me). Also 1 new coin out of 2 of the same that I bought. The location for the coins are unknown. I looked around trying to find out how to have them listed in the hands of the owner but can't seem to find anything to help me. Any info on this would be very helpful. If I missed the forum that shows how to do this. Please let me know where to find it. I just couldn't seem to find it. The coins I have that are Location Unknown are 1 of 2 Fluttershy Geocoins, 2006 Compass Rose Geocoin, 2006 Scotland Geocoin.

If you have already gone the adoption process all ya need to do is grab um, that will put them in your hands.

I think? If this information is incorrect I feel sure somebody here will be nice enough to correct me. :)

Pepper

EDIT - OMG I'm slooooowww....

Edited by Pepper

Same note but a little different.

I have two coins that were stolen out of their caches. How do you put a coin into an unknown location?

Thanks

cheers,

nooks

I maybe wrong but I think that would be on the page that is the coin. Then go down to where it says Recalculate Distance scroll down to Mark Item Missing. But I may be wrong. Maybe wait for someone else to post on here for sure how to do it.

I have two coins that were stolen out of their caches. How do you put a coin into an unknown location?

Thanks

cheers,

nooks

I maybe wrong but I think that would be on the page that is the coin. Then go down to where it says Recalculate Distance scroll down to Mark Item Missing. But I may be wrong. Maybe wait for someone else to post on here for sure how to do it.

You are correct on that one!

Thanks

cheers,

nooks

you were right. Thanks!