The Travel Coin

CacheHunters42

You all know the Travel Bug, well here is the Travel Coin.

Each set comes with two coins.

They are 1.5" 3mm thick Brass based coins. They will be Silver Plated and are trackable on Geocaching.com with a unique Icon. They are in production and samples will be available in ~10 days.

The price will be at most $8.49 for each set of 2 coins. You will get one coin to release and a copy coin for your collection just like the travel bugs. The price may be less when we actually begin sales depending on the total number initially manufactured.

8CH-00037.jpg

Edited by CacheHunters42

A note on shipping:

US shipping is based on the weight of the order via US Postal Service Rates plus a small handling fee which covers packaging, labels, etc.

International orders are shipped via US Postal Service Global Priority plus a small handling fee which covers packaging, labels, etc.

We also offer US Priority, FedEx, and others.

Our mission statement is to offer Quality Products at the lowest prices, if your want additional information please e-mail me at cachehunters42@chqualitycoins.com

Are these going to be heavier than the Liberty Elightens Geocoin? I was surprised at how light those were, and just wanted to make sure these would have some more weight to them.

Yes these are going to be the standard 3mm Brass based coins. The liberty coins were 2.5mm Zinc based coins. That is why these are slightly higher in price.

Are these going to be heavier than the Liberty Elightens Geocoin? I was surprised at how light those were, and just wanted to make sure these would have some more weight to them.

Yes these are going to be the standard 3mm Brass based coins. The liberty coins were 2.5mm Zinc based coins. That is why these are slightly higher in price.

Thanks for the response! I'm in for at least two sets.