"Crappy" Give-away!

gridlox

Can't wait to find a 'steamy pile' in my mailbox!

<_<:D With highs at below freezing and lows in the single digits, I can't imagine ANYTHING arriving in your mailbox being "steamy"!! :huh:

GOOD GOD!! ;)I really don't see how you folks handle that!! ;)

My body gets stiff & doesn't want to even get near a door if the temps get below 40!! ;)

I hate to see what it'd do with what you guys are dealing with!! :P:P

D-man :P

Edited by gridlox

Just because I am board the vote tally so far is:

COLTS: 17 VOTES

BEARS: 11 VOTES.

Now many of you with you votes did not cover the over on the points and do not show

the Bears covering the spread. Come on now I need Bears to cover 7 points and over 49 total

points scored. PLEEEAAASSSE. :P<_<;)

:P:huh:;);)

With us living in Indiana, only 40 miles away from Chicago, we REALLY need the Colts to win. The trash talk we get around here because of the Bears being so close makes it a must win situation for a true Colts fan in 'Bear County"!

Go Colts, Trample the Bears! We want a full speed stampede!!

I deliver in Chicago on Monday, wonder what kind of looks I get when I'm wearing a Colts Superbowl Championship Hat???

Can't wait to find a 'steamy pile' in my mailbox!

<_<:D With highs at below freezing and lows in the single digits, I can't imagine ANYTHING arriving in your mailbox being "steamy"!! :huh:

GOOD GOD!! ;)I really don't see how you folks handle that!! ;)

My body gets stiff & doesn't want to even get near a door if the temps get below 40!! ;)

I hate to see what it'd do with what you guys are dealing with!! :P:P

D-man :D

Cold you want cold.....when the temps were at -2 and wind chills at -20 to -30 degrees last week there were people here that still went out and found several caches. I am talking in the woods and not the urban micros. Not us, were just planning for a week in Phoenix next month. SPRING TRAINING (warm breezes, blue skies and cold beer) :P

Cold you want cold.....when the temps were at -2 and wind chills at -20 to -30 degrees last week there were people here that still went out and found several caches. I am talking in the woods and not the urban micros.

Unfortunately, this sounds like my husband... me, I could sit in the truck all day fully winterized with heat going and still not go out... why cache in such weather when you can wait a day or two and get nice mild weather!

brrrrrr.....

from Canada

Cache Agent

Just because I am board the vote tally so far is:

COLTS: 17 VOTES

BEARS: 11 VOTES.

Now many of you with you votes did not cover the over on the points and do not show

the Bears covering the spread. Come on now I need Bears to cover 7 points and over 49 total

points scored. PLEEEAAASSSE. :huh::huh::cry:

:D;):D:D

With us living in Indiana, only 40 miles away from Chicago, we REALLY need the Colts to win. The trash talk we get around here because of the Bears being so close makes it a must win situation for a true Colts fan in 'Bear County"!

Go Colts, Trample the Bears! We want a full speed stampede!!

I deliver in Chicago on Monday, wonder what kind of looks I get when I'm wearing a Colts Superbowl Championship Hat???

Becareful, some of them might not take it to well. I've seen some pretty nasty fights over the Cubs vs Socks issue before and can imagine what the Colts vs Bears could bring.

As for caching in the cold, the best part about it is the muggle count is usually way down in the colder temps :D