"Crappy" Give-away!

gridlox

Just because I am board the vote tally so far is:

COLTS: 17 VOTES

BEARS: 11 VOTES.

Now many of you with you votes did not cover the over on the points and do not show

the Bears covering the spread. Come on now I need Bears to cover 7 points and over 49 total

points scored. PLEEEAAASSSE. :D:D:D

:D:D:D:shocked:

Crap lost all the Vegas bets but won the office pool. :huh:

:laughing: Well "CRAP"!! I just can't do this...

In honor of his Purple Highness's AWESOME half-time show...

Let's go crazy!! Let's get nuts!!

Frivlas was dead on!!

The answer is 0-0

The question was worded correctly and it was indeed a trick question. :laughing:B)

But... I just can't do that to 501 Gang.

Would both of you PM me your mailing address and I'll send you both a "Crappy Cache" award!! B)

And since Frivlas was the real winner, I'll throw in a Gold LE Supercacher.

Let's go crazy!! Let's get nuts!!

D-man B)

PS: Since I gave away 2 this time, the next giveaway is going to be pushed back until Wed.

Edited by gridlox

PS: Since I gave away 2 this time, the next giveaway is going to be pushed back until Wed.

I have missed the last couple giveaways here....what time have they been coming up? What time will the giveaway for Wednesday be posted?

BTW - Congrats on tonights winners....that was a great question!

The next challenge will be posted "around" 9:00PM EST tomorrow night. :unsure: (That's Wednesday)

D-man :P

Edit:Ooops! Brain not working this early in the morning! I forgot what day it was... Seriously! :)

Edited by gridlox

I have missed the last couple giveaways here....what time have they been coming up? What time will the giveaway for Wednesday be posted?

BTW - Congrats on tonights winners....that was a great question!

The next challenge will be posted "around" 9:00PM EST tomorrow night. :) (That's Wednesday)

D-man :)

Edit:Ooops! Brain not working this early in the morning! I forgot what day it was... Seriously! :unsure:

Crappy crap crap crap. Work gets in the way all the time. Dam second shift job. :P

Crappy crap crap crap. Work gets in the way all the time. Dam second shift job. :huh:

Check in after you get off! :blink:

HOPEFULLY this next one won't end that quick.

Still trying to decide what to do, but I'm leaning toward a non-trivia question challenge to make it a bit more fun!! :ph34r:

:ph34r: Now what to do?? :ph34r:

D-man :ph34r:

This challenge is "When will D-man finally post a challlenge when he says he will!!" :o

<_<:)

OK, so I'm a couple of hours late, I forgot American Idol came on at 9:00EST and then Mrs. Grid made me make a grocery store run for the stuff to make a big pot of homemade veggie & beef soup for supper tomorrow night! YUM YUM!! :D

OK for the real challenge!!

How well do you know your coins? :D

Try these on for size...

First person to name all 6 gets the next "Crappy Cache" giveaway!!

Number 1

cc1.jpg

Number 2

cc2.jpg

Number 3

cc3.jpg

Number 4

cc4.jpg

Number 5

cc5.jpg

Number 6

cc6.jpg

GOOD LUCK!

D-man :D

Edited by gridlox

This challenge is "When will D-man finally post a challlenge when he says he will!!" <_<

:):D

OK, so I'm a couple of hours late, I forgot American Idol came on at 9:00EST and then Mrs. Grid made me make a grocery store run for the stuff to make a big pot of homemade veggie & beef soup for supper tomorrow night! YUM YUM!! :D

How well do you know your coins? :P

Try these on for size...

Number 1

cc1.jpg

Number 2

cc2.jpg

Number 3

cc3.jpg

Number 4

cc4.jpg

Number 5

cc5.jpg

Number 6

cc6.jpg

GOOD LUCK!

D-man :o

I am to new to know this info but at least I showed up to take a look. Maybe next time I will be luckier. I am curious what a "Crappy" prize is so I shall persist. :D

Edited by Jay Mills

This challenge is "When will D-man finally post a challlenge when he says he will!!" :P

:):D

How well do you know your coins? :D

Try these on for size...

Number 1

cc1.jpg

Number 2

cc2.jpg

Number 3

cc3.jpg

Number 4

cc4.jpg

Number 5

cc5.jpg

Number 6

cc6.jpg

GOOD LUCK!

D-man :o

Ok Ok OK I know this is prolly not right but I have to try somehting how bout: Number 1, Number 2, Number 3, Number 4, Number 5, Number 6. There, I am done making an a** on myself now roflmao. <_<

This challenge is "When will D-man finally post a challlenge when he says he will!!" :blink:

:P:P

How well do you know your coins? <_<

Try these on for size...

Number 1

cc1.jpg

Number 2

cc2.jpg

Number 3

cc3.jpg

Number 4

cc4.jpg

Number 5

cc5.jpg

Number 6

cc6.jpg

GOOD LUCK!

D-man B)

i only know 3 :(

Drat, knew 'em all but that Potter coin. Good going Joni!

It could be another trick question!

Could be. That Gridlox is a real jokester! Also, he's either really crafty with Photoshop, or he needs to cut down on the camera flash a tad. :P

Hey! I thought I did pretty good with a $80 digital camera!! <_<

What's Photoshop? That's how all my pics turn out. :blink:

man-D.jpg

:(:P

Crappy crap crap crap. Work gets in the way all the time. Dam second shift job. :P

Check in after you get off! :D

HOPEFULLY this next one won't end that quick.

Still trying to decide what to do, but I'm leaning toward a non-trivia question challenge to make it a bit more fun!! :blink:

:( Now what to do?? :P

D-man B)

I am home and it is done. I even knew the coins. WTG Joni.

Again I state: Crappy crap crap crap. <_<

Well we have only been caching for about 5mos now Isaw this come up on the post last night and really wanted to try it.I got to it quite q bit late oh well here is my answers#1 All American Coin2006#2UO Trackers2006#3GBA "fault line" Coinor Earth Quake#4Geocachers ofSoutheast Tennessee GEOSET#5Harry potter& Hogwarts Holiday Event2006 #6Shop99erTeeShirt2006

<_<

Of course, you had to be smart and not put the names of the coins in part of the file name!

<_<:P:DB)

You just wasn't sitting here when I had my grand "Well DUH!!" moment! B)

I was sitting proofing my post before I hit the "Add Reply" button and realized I HAD labeled the pics with the coin name. :blink::(

I had to go back and rename all the coins and edit the post before I could submit it. :D:P

D-man B)

All American Coin

UO Trackers

GBA Faultline

Geoset

Harry Potter Hogwarts Holiday Event Coin

Shopper99 Coin

<_< Jeeze! At least this one lasted 20 minutes before we got a winner. :blink:

Congrats MJ!

PM me your address and I'll get your "Crappy" award right out!!

JUST ONE MORE TO BE GIVEN AWAY!!

I see now that I will DEFINATELY need to find something really obscure to stump you folks.

I think I will give it a bit before the next one, just so I can do some research and planning.

I'm thinking that the next one will have to be something that isn't possible just sitting at your computers...

Oooh... or maybe not. :( <INSERT EVIL LAUGH>

Stay Tuned!!

D-man :P

PS: FYI - The next challenge will not be posted until next week. Got to give myself time to really think through this next one.

Wait....I was in class, so I couldn't post...but I thought that you said in the challenge to "try these on for size" for the next challenge! So as soon as I got out of class I was going to post the names/sizes of the coins.

Oh well, I guess my mindset that a trick question was in store didn't work!

Edited by Super_Nate

While the main car used in the movie is a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T, the car used in the crash scene at the end of the film is a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_Point

Congrats chaosmanor!!

PM me your address and I'll get yours in the mail on Monday as well.

Well, I see I am gonna have to be a bit more clever for you guys on the next round. <_<

Maybe no more movie trivia. :blink:

Round 3 - Monday Night! :P

D-man :D

Sincerest apologies for not responding to this earlier, but our weekend was... weird, and the beginning of this week was busy. I haven't looked in here for five days. Thank you very much! :( I'll send you our address post haste. We will, indeed, enjoy our "crappy coin" :P

Went on my lunch break today and "Dropped A Load" of "Crappy Cache Awards" in the mail today!! :o

All 5 winner's so far should be expecting something to "Float" up in thier mail sometime next week!! ;)

;):lol::lol:

D-man ;)

That was just plain "Crappy" ;):huh::lol:

Edit for spelling

Edited by wyohunter

Went on my lunch break today and "Dropped A Load" of "Crappy Cache Awards" in the mail today!! :anitongue:

All 5 winner's so far should be expecting something to "Float" up in thier mail sometime next week!! <_<

:unsure::anibad::anibad:

D-man :anibad:

Can't wait to find a 'steamy pile' in my mailbox!

Edited by 501_Gang