"Crappy" Give-away!

gridlox

Sorry can't wait until Monday for this one!! ;)

Round 3- First person to tell me the score of the Superbowl before it starts tomorrow night gets the next "Crappy Cache" award! :)

Cut off time for accepting guesses will be at the scheduled Kickoff time.

Kick-off time will be approximately 6:25 pm on the East Coast; 5:25 pm Central; 4:25 pm Mountain; and 3:25 pm Pacific.

Any guesses after that are not eligible. Sorry ;)

Winner will be posted after I get home and recover from our Big Game Blowout!! :(

D-man B)

Well, duh, might as well just end it now...the answer is 0-0.

"First person to tell me the score of the Superbowl before it starts tomorrow night gets the next "Crappy Cache" award!"

Obviously, the score before the Superbowl starts would be 0-0 as neither team has had the opportunity to score! ;);):(:)

"First person to tell me the score of the Superbowl before it starts tomorrow night gets the next "Crappy Cache" award!"

Obviously, the score before the Superbowl starts would be 0-0 as neither team has had the opportunity to score! ;);):(:)

Give a coin to Captain Obvious! You can't argue his logic. B)

I would have to agree with Frivlas, Before it starts the score is 0-0! B)

edit for spelling.

Edited by wyohunter

Colts 31

Bears 21

And yes, since the question is worded incorrectly, I think frivlas should also get a coin. I believe the question should have said "final score". Or was it a trick question? ;)

I vote for frivlas as well.

I'm really bad at guessing game scores.

Cheers,

nooks

Just because I am board the vote tally so far is:

COLTS: 17 VOTES

BEARS: 11 VOTES.

Now many of you with you votes did not cover the over on the points and do not show

the Bears covering the spread. Come on now I need Bears to cover 7 points and over 49 total

points scored. PLEEEAAASSSE. :D:D:D

:D:huh::D:D

Edited by Vegas Gamblers

Just because I am board the vote tally so far is:

COLTS: 17 VOTES

BEARS: 11 VOTES.

Now many of you with you votes did not cover the over on the points and do not show

the Bears covering the spread. Come on now I need Bears to cover 7 points and over 49 total

points scored. PLEEEAAASSSE. :D:huh::D

:D:D:D:D

With us living in Indiana, only 40 miles away from Chicago, we REALLY need the Colts to win. The trash talk we get around here because of the Bears being so close makes it a must win situation for a true Colts fan in 'Bear County"!

Go Colts, Trample the Bears! We want a full speed stampede!!