calling all myspacers

www.myspace.com/derekthall

Just type that in as it says. No need to go to myspace and then look it up. I have a url on the musicians side of myspace.

I've recently signed a deal with snocap to download my music. I am currently on christian radio. I hope you enjoy.

Musician/Cacher - sounds like it could be a good profile underscore. What do you think?

Smithfreak

(my son's name is Smith. I'm crazy about him.)

thepoetess1

okay... the reason i have a myspace is this... i have two teens that are myspacers, by having my own i could monitor what was going on. lol (the ever seeing eyes of mom are always on you...!!! :( ) LOL hey, being a single mom, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

anyway, turns out I LOVE myspace! I have met (online only) some really cool artist on there.

Edited by GEO JEM'S Family

thepoetess1

okay... the reason i have a myspace is this... i have two teens that are myspacers, by having my own i could monitor what was going on. lol (the ever seeing eyes of mom are always on you...!!! ;) ) LOL hey, being a single mom, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

anyway, turns out I LOVE myspace! I have met (online only) some really cool artist on there.

I monitor my teen on MySpace as well. Every once in awhile I have to email him with a "Change your picture... before your Mom see's that!" Since we do not live with him, it helps us keep track of him even though we are 80 miles apart.

He and I can email each other all the time through MySpace, since he practically lives on there. In addition, I have been able to find a bunch of my High School friends that I didn't even know were ON MySpace. Since I went to High School in Virginia and now live in Ohio, it was cool to find a bunch of people there.

It isn't only for teens and pedophiles. There are a couple of adults there for decent reasons. Glad to find another one! :-D

thepoetess1

okay... the reason i have a myspace is this... i have two teens that are myspacers, by having my own i could monitor what was going on. lol (the ever seeing eyes of mom are always on you...!!! B) ) LOL hey, being a single mom, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

I monitor my teen on MySpace as well. Every once in awhile I have to email him with a "Change your picture... before your Mom see's that!" Since we do not live with him, it helps us keep track of him even though we are 80 miles apart.

He and I can email each other all the time through MySpace, since he practically lives on there. In addition, I have been able to find a bunch of my High School friends that I didn't even know were ON MySpace. Since I went to High School in Virginia and now live in Ohio, it was cool to find a bunch of people there.

It isn't only for teens and pedophiles. There are a couple of adults there for decent reasons. Glad to find another one! :-D

I'll have to look for you on MS we could start a single parent of myspacers group!!! LOL :(

Not really trying to start a controversy here, but I personally feel quite allergic to social networking websites, particularly MySpace and similar sites. I do have a very minimalist account/profile at MySpace, but only to allow me to occasionally visit the MySpace pages of some of my close friends (particularly the twentysomethings), and I chose to enact all kinds of exclusions on my account, such as:

• no one under age 18 may view my profile
  • no one age 18 or older may view my profile
  • no one over age 200 may view my profile
  • no space aliens may view my profile
  • no one under age 18 may contact me
  • no one age 18 or older may contact me
  • no one over age 200 may contact me
  • no space aliens may contact me
  • no underground DJ retro acid rock bands may contact me
  • no one may add themselves as my friend
  • no one may add me as their friend
  • no one may send me PMs

Because of the way that I have set up my MySpace account, I enjoy it account very much!

thepoetess1

okay... the reason i have a myspace is this... i have two teens that are myspacers, by having my own i could monitor what was going on. lol (the ever seeing eyes of mom are always on you...!!! :( ) LOL hey, being a single mom, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

I'll have to look for you on MS we could start a single parent of myspacers group!!! LOL B)

But I am not Single! We could start a MySpace Parent Watch Group! Sorta like a Neighborhood Watch, but online. :-P Crazy Kids... Hehehehe

thepoetess1

okay... the reason i have a myspace is this... i have two teens that are myspacers, by having my own i could monitor what was going on. lol (the ever seeing eyes of mom are always on you...!!! :rolleyes: ) LOL hey, being a single mom, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

I'll have to look for you on MS we could start a single parent of myspacers group!!! LOL :laughing:

But I am not Single! We could start a MySpace Parent Watch Group! Sorta like a Neighborhood Watch, but online. :-P Crazy Kids... Hehehehe

I joined myspace because my Sister's Daughter and Stepkids all had them. Within a month, I was contacted by my Daughter (I knew I had a daughter, but never met her. She's 23) Hopefully, soon We'll get to meet in person. So, you really do never know who you may meet on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/wheresthedeet

I joined myspace because my Sister's Daughter and Stepkids all had them. Within a month, I was contacted by my Daughter (I knew I had a daughter, but never met her. She's 23) Hopefully, soon We'll get to meet in person. So, you really do never know who you may meet on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/wheresthedeet

Wow, that is pretty cool. Good luck working things out with your daughter. I sent you an invite under the name "Lykos".

My sister made me get one.

Then, she made me post pictures.

Then, I was forced to get a background

I wonder what she will foist on me next....

http://www.myspace.com/rltrimble

BTW, because the kids can check on my profile too, (that spying thing works two ways), my page is friends only...but I'll add you if I know it's from Geocaching.

Edited by "we two want to play too"