Pug Geocoin

nielsenc

I now have our Pug Geocoin Ready for Trade.

Here are the details:

Coin: PUG Geocoin

Size: 1.5" x 3.5mm

Finish: Antique Silver/Antique Bronze

Base metal: Bronze

Trackable: Yes

Icon: Yes (not ready yet)

Number made: 250 of each finish

Mint: Oakcoins

For these coins, I am mainly looking to trade the coin with individuals. I will consider any 1:1 Geocoin Trade, regardless if it is Trackable or not as I know some Personal Coins/Event Coins are non-trackable. Right now, I am limiting trades for up to 2 Antique Bronze coins per person. The Antique Silver coins are mainly for face to fact type trading but will have other uses as well, like cache drops, gifts, etc.

EBay: I know I can not stop people from putting coins they trade on eBay, as such I am not worried if someone puts them up and you are free to do so.

I have started with 250 of each finish. At this time, I do not have any limit on how many will be made, which means, more could be made in the future and could even make a different finish as well.

If you really dont have anything to trade, please email me and we will work something out.

Please email me with the following information:

Number of coins you would like to trade (limit 2 at this time) and what coins you are interested in trading.

Name:

Address:

City, State, ZIP:

I will trade with people outside the US as well. Please make sure to send me your complete address.

In return, I will send you my address and mail out my trade.

Thanks everyone. I know there was a lot of discussion previously about this coin so I hope we are past that.

Thanks,

nielsenc (and wife)

Email sent. I just couldn't resist, since we've had pugs in our family since my grandpa won a pair at a raffle in 1966. I've been a pug fan since I was two days old and went to visit my grandparents for the first time. Their breeding pair had a litter about 2 hours after I was born, so my first pug came to live with us on my first Christmas. :unsure:

Thanks for making the cool coin.

In the interest of keeping the forums neat and clean, please post this in the trading thread. I'm closing this thread, but feel free to copy and paste your post into the trading thread. You'll get more traders in there. Your title doesn't reflect this is for trade only, so you're probably missing a lot of potential trades.

Thank you,

Eartha

I have all the emails people have sent. I will get back to the rest of you late tonight or tomorrow night. I am currently visiting family out of state.

Thanks,

nielsenc

Thanks for the update. I was about to email you again thinking the email got lost but will give it a few more days.

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

Many thanks nielsenc and to your wife for this wonderful coin. They are FAB!

If anyone is interested in knowing, I am auctioning a Pug Geocoin Antique Bronze on eBay (with nielsenc's permission) for 2 good causes (Humane Society Animal Shelter and a Boy Scout's Eagle Project). Here is the listing to check out if you would like to see it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

antiquegoldpugbothdiagram.jpg

Our middle child is amazed by this coin. She just loves it. She traded for it at GeocoinFest (Thanks neilsenc) the first thing she did was run over to us and show us the "cool feature" (her words) since then she has showed every person that has some over to the house. You have really made her whole month with this coin.

She even wants to take it to school to show her teacher and class. :rolleyes:

Thanks! ;)

Back where I have access to a good Internet connection... It was really hard doing email or even getting on the forums when web pages took up to 5 mins to load, for one page!!!

Sent out a bunch of packages tonight. Sent email to a good number of people.

Still digging through all the emails.. I should be all done by the Sunday!

Thanks everyone.

I got an email from you -- but have already mailed you the coin from my end. Probably 2+ weeks ago. I really hope you got it and I can soon get my pug coin!! I am so excited to add this to my collection.

Hope your trip was good too!

Bec

I am sending all follow-up emails. I was unable to ship for almost 3 weeks due to being away from home for work.

Feel free to send me another email. I had some emails without mailing addresses and need it to ship.

I got an email from you -- but have already mailed you the coin from my end. Probably 2+ weeks ago. I really hope you got it and I can soon get my pug coin!! I am so excited to add this to my collection.

Hope your trip was good too!

Bec

I am sending all follow-up emails. I was unable to ship for almost 3 weeks due to being away from home for work.

Feel free to send me another email. I had some emails without mailing addresses and need it to ship.

Yep -- sent out my address to you this morning!

Bec

If you have sent me an email, you should have gotten a reply by now. If you havent, please make sure to send me a new email.

Remember, please send me the following:

Number of coins you would like to trade:

Name:

Address:

City, State, ZIP:

This makes for a quicker trade.

Thanks everyone for trades. I have a few left!

nielsenc

Love the coin but I am not so sure about the pug. I would love to see a cocker spaniel (American) or a shetland sheep dog. I would make this a whole series!! I love the way the tag comes out!!

It's a personal geocoin, and they have a Pug. I don't think they are interested in making a coin of a dog they don't own. I think someone else is already doing that.

--Marky