Teaser Time!

gridlox

Is it to late for our group to sign up for them?? :mad: Didn't want to miss out didn't realize they were at this stage already. Really KOOL coin!

There are 12 of us and some would like to get a couple. Will to pay now! You can contact us through robustus :D

Thank you

robustus, 5th Element, the celts, Jazzytrees, BubbaDaMike, Izzycacher, Reddaisy, Abbycacher, YoYo1, Porcini94947, fifth element, TTRose etc.

The final go ahead was made about a week & a half ago and the order was placed with the mint.

So, we're thinking early to mid July!! :unsure::D

You think your excited!?!

You should be in my shoes!! ;)

I must be in a cruel mood this morning! :o

I almost posted as a joke...

"SOLD OUT!

JUST KIDDING!!"

But, I gave it a second thought and decided to spare you guys the heart attacks!! :o:D:D:D

D-man :lol:

Edited by gridlox

The final go ahead was made about a week & a half ago and the order was placed with the mint.

So, we're thinking early to mid July!! :lol::o

You should be in my shoes!! :unsure:

I must be in a cruel mood this morning! :D

"SOLD OUT!

JUST KIDDING!!"

But, I gave it a second thought and decided to spare you guys the heart attacks!! :D:D:D:D

D-man :D

I just a panic moment! :o When I clicked on the last post, the first thing that loaded was the red text!!! :D Glad it was just in fun because we're really looking forward to these. ;)

Yes, given that the original post was made on Feb 1, over 4 1/2 months ago, I think that we have been VERY patient. I have forgotten about this coin several times and have only remembered when someone has made a "what's up" post.

VERY PATIENTLY WAITING ...

So, we're thinking early to mid July!! B)B)

You should be in my shoes!! B)

I must be in a cruel mood this morning! B)

"SOLD OUT!

JUST KIDDING!!"

But, I gave it a second thought and decided to spare you guys the heart attacks!! B)B):angry:B)

D-man ;)

Please, please, please tell me they won't go on sale during the Midwest Geobash!!!!

Yes, given that the original post was made on Feb 1, over 4 1/2 months ago, I think that we have been VERY patient. I have forgotten about this coin several times and have only remembered when someone has made a "what's up" post.

VERY PATIENTLY WAITING ...

Your correct, the preview of the "first" samples was way back on Feb. 1, BUT as stated there were some issues with the coin and they had to be redone.

These are not your everyday 2D-2D coins. B)

Including the center spinner, there is actually "3" 3D sides to this coin. Much more time is needed to create the intricate details of this coin is the reason for it to take a bit longer than some of the less detailed coins.

I recieved the re-done samples on May 10th and took a bit of time to really look them over to make sure everything was correct on them this time. Even though the coin was up to par, I wasn't pleased with the choice of transparent coloring I'd picked for a feature on the back side of the coin that hasn't been shown publically (other than a few that have seen the samples). So, I've been looking around at some of the transparent coloring used on some other coins before making up my mind as to which one to use.

After FINALLY deciding, I turned the order over to the guys at Oakcoins to give the mint the OK to put them into production!!

Trust me!! You will not be displeased for the wait when you get these babies in your hands!!!

They are some of the heaviest coins for their size I have yet had the chance to hold!!

The mint has really went above and beyond to make these turn out better than I could have ever imagined!! B)B)

D-man :angry:

Any word about these coins? It's been a couple of weeks since we've heard anything. Please tell me you aren't going to sell these coins only at the MWGB ' cause I don't think I will be able to get to that event. :unsure: I am hoping to be able to buy them on line somewhere. The copper is awesome and so is the bronze. :)

CF30

I am wiping my chin, down the front of myself & even the floor. (Drooling) :unsure: I can't believe I am just now seeing these! I'm glad to see it doesn't look like they are sold out!

All of us Droos and little Droos are drooling too!! :)

Any word about these coins? It's been a couple of weeks since we've heard anything. Please tell me you aren't going to sell these coins only at the MWGB ' cause I don't think I will be able to get to that event. :) I am hoping to be able to buy them on line somewhere. The copper is awesome and so is the bronze. :)

CF30

We'll be there if we need to we can get yours too. :unsure: Everyone's sitting and waiting.

So, we're thinking early to mid July!!

:( Is there any news on these? We're hoping we didn't miss out, but haven't seen them on sale yet... Waiting here for an announcement, hehe. :unsure:

They've been out for a week or two at Oakcoins. Copper are gone, but they have the antique gold.

Looks like they are totally sold out, sucky I only found out they were on sale now.

So, we're thinking early to mid July!!

:( Is there any news on these? We're hoping we didn't miss out, but haven't seen them on sale yet... Waiting here for an announcement, hehe. :unsure:

They've been out for a week or two at Oakcoins. Copper are gone, but they have the antique gold.

Looks like they are totally sold out, sucky I only found out they were on sale now.

Did you try the link? The antique gold are still there! link

The dragons are on their own page.

Oh, here's the problem. A new thread was started when they went on sale Dragon Spinners. They are actually holding back some of the Copper until after everyone's back from MWGB. So, you're not out of luck yet!

Edited by MommyFinder