Teaser Time!

gridlox

Just recieved the first pics of the initial samples of the ROT13 Dragon Spinners.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!

We're working on getting a correction done to one of the dies that didn't come out the way I thought it should, so it's gonna be just a bit longer before we have some finished samples to show you guys! :anicute:

I'm so excited about how these are turning out that I just can't wait to show them off. I didn't want to show the whole coin until we have them 100% perfect...

So...

Here's your tease...

ROT13_Spinner_SneekPeek.jpg

:(:anicute:

D-man :anicute:

Edited by gridlox

Just recieved the first pics of the initial samples of the ROT13 Dragon Spinners.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!

We're working on getting a correction done to one of the dies that didn't come out the way I thought it should, so it's gonna be just a bit longer before we have some finished samples to show you guys! :o

I'm so excited about how these are turning out that I just can't wait to show them off. I didn't want to show the whole coin until we have them 100% perfect...

So...

Here's your tease...

ROT13_Spinner_SneekPeek.jpg

:P:D

D-man :D

:blink: That's it?!! Oh, man that's just cruel :D You're killing me over here :unsure: Can't wait to see the rest!

I'm only going to make 50 of these and they will be sold to the highest bidder on the E-place. :unsure:

JUST KIDDING!!!

(I don't even have an Ebay account! :D )

To answer a few questions posted here, and from my PM's & Emails...

They will be sold on the Geoswag website.

Actual numbers, metals, & $$$ have yet to be determined.

Yes, they will be trackable on Geocaching.com.

Yes, both sides are 3-D

No, there is not a signup list & No, they will not be offered as a pre-sale product.

Once we have them in hand they will be added to the Geoswag website & made available to everyone at the same time.

The Sneak Peak pic above was from the initial sample taken at the mint.

The actual samples are being sent to me to make sure they are correct. I've already spotted one detail that will need to be corrected (unless it's just an optical illusion created by the close-up camera angle).

The sale of them are still a bit down the road, but I just could wait to show them off!! :blink::o

Nobody is more excited to see these come to a reality than me!! :P:D:D

D-man :D

Edit: to fix my poor grammar! :D

Edited by gridlox

I'm a bit puzzled.

The OPer has said:

No, there is not a signup list & No, they will not be offered as a pre-sale product.

Once we have them in hand they will be added to the Geoswag website & made available to everyone at the same time.

but people still ask to be on a "list" ??

This promises to be a fantastic coin and I'd like to be sure of getting one. :(

But I assume I'll have to take my chances like everyone else.

I just hope the sale doesn't start 3am our time! ;)