Indiana Geocoin - Pre-Sale

Team Tecmage

The 2006 Indiana Geocoin is ready for ordering. Yes, the coin is a couple of months late, but worth the wait. The coin has the same obverse as the '05 coin, and has a new reverse. The '06 is trackable and has an icon.

The coin runs $6 each.

Shipping:

Coin

1 $1

2-4 $2

5-8 $3

9-14 $6

15-20 $6

20+ contact me

You can paypal to ingeocoin@gmail.com

Please include name, address and gc username.

00a92bc8-0414-49b6-b3ec-b00555f9fa08.jpg

Edited by Team Tecmage

2007 is already being discussed in a couple of the forums. The groups does hope to get a 2007 coin out by mid-year this year...."Life and stuff" got in the way in 2006 and we ended up going past our deadline a couple of times. We discussed abandoning the 2006 number, but ultimately decided that since it was designed in 2006 we wouldn't skip the year.

Edited by Neos2

So is the Colts victory, the snow storm or the artic cold going to delay the shipping of this coin? :blink:

I talked with my sister in Greencastle a little while ago and they have 6-7 inches of snow on the ground with more falling and she complained about the bitter cold she has been having for a week or so :ph34r:

So is the Colts victory, the snow storm or the artic cold going to delay the shipping of this coin? :huh:

I talked with my sister in Greencastle a little while ago and they have 6-7 inches of snow on the ground with more falling and she complained about the bitter cold she has been having for a week or so :P

We only got about 3 inches here today. The really good news is the temperature broke 0!!!! :P

So is the Colts victory, the snow storm or the artic cold going to delay the shipping of this coin? :P

I talked with my sister in Greencastle a little while ago and they have 6-7 inches of snow on the ground with more falling and she complained about the bitter cold she has been having for a week or so :bad:

We only got about 3 inches here today. The really good news is the temperature broke 0!!!! :P

And all the people here keep saying 40 degrees is so cold. I laugh at them. I haven't been away for the cold that long.....yet :huh:

And btw....thanks for correcting my double order. Somehow I ordered on 2 different forum topics :o

So is the Colts victory, the snow storm or the artic cold going to delay the shipping of this coin? ;)

I talked with my sister in Greencastle a little while ago and they have 6-7 inches of snow on the ground with more falling and she complained about the bitter cold she has been having for a week or so :lol:

We only got about 3 inches here today. The really good news is the temperature broke 0!!!! ;)

Good thing it's warmed up to 17 or so around there, my poor daughter (who goes to school in Muncie) is recovering from pneumonia!

This the last weekend for sales of the coin? Order going in next week sometime? I'm excited to see them!

I emailed the seller yesterday and have gotten no reply either. However, I also noted that Team Tecmage hasn't logged onto his geocaching account since 2/22 either. So, he may be on vacation or something. If the coins were ordered on 2/22 as stated, then, depending on the vendor used, they most likely wouldn't be delivered until next week anyway.

Hi All, I haven't been on vacation (Spring Break is this week and next). After placing the order, I have been neck deep in a research study. I have been off GC and Gmail, so I missed an email from C&P about a problem with the die art and numbering. Elyssa called me and we resolved the problem, but damage done.

I am expecting delivery about the 25th. Sorry for the delay.

Hi All, I haven't been on vacation (Spring Break is this week and next). After placing the order, I have been neck deep in a research study. I have been off GC and Gmail, so I missed an email from C&P about a problem with the die art and numbering. Elyssa called me and we resolved the problem, but damage done.

I am expecting delivery about the 25th. Sorry for the delay.

Yahhhhh! Not in time for my birthday (March 12th) but still, good!

I know we are beginning to get a bit impatient about it. At the very least, and update would be nice. But now I see that TT hasn't even logged on since March 8th, which is the last time we were updated. Being as these coins are PAID FOR...you would think a little more would be getting done to keep us informed!

I have to wonder, at what point do we start demanding a refund for the coins we ordered...and payed for...and never received?

I know we are beginning to get a bit impatient about it. At the very least, and update would be nice. But now I see that TT hasn't even logged on since March 8th, which is the last time we were updated. Being as these coins are PAID FOR...you would think a little more would be getting done to keep us informed!

I have to wonder, at what point do we start demanding a refund for the coins we ordered...and payed for...and never received?

I haven't had much information to pass on. I was expecting the order to arrive late last week or early this week. The good news is the coins arrived this morning. I'll take a look this evening, and start mailing them out tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.