Wyoming 2007 coin

wyohunter

Here it is! Final Artwork! Remember I am not selling this, Oakcoins will be.

5d6ff98c-3bbd-42b0-a66b-191cd3bff1b3.jpg

Although you aren't selling these, do you know when they will be available? Will they be on oakcoins.com or one of their affiliated stores?

Another Wyoming native-

moscow32

Although you aren't selling these, do you know when they will be available? Will they be on oakcoins.com or one of their affiliated stores?

Another Wyoming native-

moscow32

Not sure when they will be available but it will be through Geoswag/oakcoins.

Great design. First stop through the thread; I was going to make a crack about an LE mashed potato edition, but after reading a few posts I realized I was a little late to that party. :rolleyes:

Looks real nice. Hope to get my hands on one. I've spent a lot of good times in the Tetons, and last summer I spent some of the longest hours of my life crossing through Wyoming on the way home from the Extravaganza of the Totally Insane. :rolleyes: (Don't get me wrong, Wyoming didn't make it bad...6 men who hadn't slept or showered in 100 hours was a bigger factor.)

Thanks for your comments everyone! I just have to say thanks for not really dragging up the past, and these were done by someone that lives in Wyoming and approved by those that live here as well! It's been a fun first project for me! Also learned alot about the coin making process. Like, will I do another now? :ph34r::D:ph34r:

Edited by wyohunter

As a Wyoming geocacher, I would like to thank Wyohunter for the effort he has put into this project. Not everything has gone the way he wanted it to or expected it to but he has hung in there and soon, the results will be here. Hopefully, through his efforts, the last Wyoming coin fiasco will be a forgotten bad memory and we will all be able to enjoy the coins. We, who he consulted with, appreciate being brought into the process and can't wait for the coins to arrive!

As a Wyoming geocacher, I would like to thank Wyohunter for the effort he has put into this project. Not everything has gone the way he wanted it to or expected it to but he has hung in there and soon, the results will be here. Hopefully, through his efforts, the last Wyoming coin fiasco will be a forgotten bad memory and we will all be able to enjoy the coins. We, who he consulted with, appreciate being brought into the process and can't wait for the coins to arrive!

Can someone email or PM me about what they're talking about?!? :laughing::laughing:

Can someone email or PM me about what they're talking about?!? :laughing::laughing:

PM Sent

The coin looks great, but it still doesn't answer one question I've had: Is Devil's tower really made from mashed potatoes?

I've got to get out there and check it out.

Yep, you will! just don't go to the back side. There might be a strange light show there! :laughing:

Finally! This is a small limited first run sale. I had these made up and will sell a few to you great people here. Geoswag will be doing the main sale soon but is allowing me to sell a few of these first. These are Nickel and Gold metals and I have 10 of each in hand and for sale now. This is a first run only not a limited set as they might produce these later on. I hope you guys like them and they sell quickly.

31e4bf83-5fff-4a2b-acfc-f10fd40532dc.jpg

ab6efe5c-57a9-420e-a529-5a1f27647c32.jpg

I will sell them for $8.00 plus 2.00 first coin $.50 each additional. Over seas will be $3.00 plus $.50 each additional Coin.

Please email me the following:

1. Full Name

2. UserID

3. E-Mail Address

4. Paypal Address

5. Requested Metals and Quantity

Edited by wyohunter

I got my coins today and I have to tell you they are every bit as nice as I was hoping and expecting! I will treasure these coins and hopefully this will remove the stigma attached to a Wyoming coin. You did a great job with the coin Wyohunter and I hope these sell very well. I'll be looking for your next project in great anticipation.

Just sent you a PM; we'll see if we got lucky :)

These turned out exceptionally well! The copper are marvelous; we'll be getting three or four of those when they go on sale. Congrats on taking a good idea and turning it into a great geocoin! B)

You just made it! Gold is now sold out! Only 1 nickel left!

All sold out! Only traders left. There is another cacher that might sell some of these though. He has a huge amount of these coins. Hope everyone likes the Antique ones when they come out. They should be for sale Mon or Tue from Geoswag. Thanks!

Edit for spelling

Edited by wyohunter

I got my coins today and I have to tell you they are every bit as nice as I was hoping and expecting! I will treasure these coins and hopefully this will remove the stigma attached to a Wyoming coin. You did a great job with the coin Wyohunter and I hope these sell very well. I'll be looking for your next project in great anticipation.

AGREE 100%

I received my 4 (2 of each) today--exceptional is the least I can add.

HTM

Just sent you a PM; we'll see if we got lucky :D

You just made it! Gold is now sold out! Only 1 nickel left!

Got them in the mail today: spectacular coins! Nice and heavy, too :D I really like the relief on the tower; that adds immeasurably to the effect, the feel, the attractiveness of this geocoin :D An outstanding job by all involved. I am a bit confused, though. Not that it really matters all that much to us, as far as resale value goes, as we never resell any coins we buy, but were there in fact only ten of each of these two metals? In one response to this question, you said they were, but in another, you said that another cacher had some of them. Just trying to clarify the issue. Either way, can we call them LEs? :D:D:blink:

Sure hope the copper go on sale soon. Any idea when that might be? UPDATE: looks like they just did! :D

Edited by chaosmanor

We are adding this to our site tonight. We have a couple of coins to put up along with this one as well.

As soon as we are ready, we will post the link.

Just to be clear, these coins are in hand and ready to ship. All orders will be shipped within 2 Business Days.

Thanks!

Oakcoins.