60cs?

BlackBuck

I lost the mounting button that screws into the back of the unit,is there a place you can buy them or is it only a garmin product?

You have a couple options. You could call Garmin, chances are they'd just send you one. If there's any charge I'm sure it would be minimal.

A button is included with the Garmin handlebar mount, so if you have need for one of those buy it and your button is back.

Or, you can buy Garmin part #010-10380-00 which is a replacement button and belt clip, for about $10-$12.

From what I have heard from most of the people that have lost one Garmin will usually send you out one for free.On a related issue I just checked it out on a suggestion from another local cacher and if you need new belt clips you can get them at the dollar tree stores for $1 each and they seem to hold just as well as the Garmin one and much much cheaper.I bought 4 or 5 so when I break oe I have a replaceent ready to go